B&M doctor who sets.

The Outcast

Re: B&M doctor who sets.

Post by The Outcast »

I'd like to see one of the Clockwork Men reissued, I've not got one of those guys yet and they look pretty cool. Maybe put that with a Krillitane (Again, don't have one of those) and Mickey (Don't have him either, see a trend here?). That would make a nice Series 2 triple pack.

Alternatively, out there idea: Day of the Doctor set with the Series 7B 11th Doctor, slightly repainted to more accurately reflect his costume in Day, the 10th Doctor, again, repainted to more accurately reflect his Day of the Doctor costume and the War Doctor, with a more rust orange waistcoat and with his neck scarf.

SJF

Post by SJF »

I’d love it if they could kitbash parts together from the aged Tenth Doctor figure and the regular ones.

The Outcast

Post by The Outcast »

SJF wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 1:03 pm
I’d love it if they could kitbash parts together from the aged Tenth Doctor figure and the regular ones.
That'd be great, especially if we could get a new DOTD head for 10. Speaking of new heads, a Fez head for 11 would be great. But I don't think those things will happen, and if they came at the cost of not getting a new Classic companion or new character, I'd definitely take the new character over these two slight head variants.

SJF

Post by SJF »

The Outcast wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 1:12 pm
SJF wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 1:03 pm
That'd be great, especially if we could get a new DOTD head for 10. Speaking of new heads, a Fez head for 11 would be great. But I don't think those things will happen, and if they came at the cost of not getting a new Classic companion or new character, I'd definitely take the new character over these two slight head variants.
Technically there already is a fez head for Eleven, it just doesn’t match up too well with how it looks in Day of the Doctor. Still I imagine that head could be modified to fit on the TOTD body anyway.

And yes thinking about it, a general white shirt Series 7B Eleven variant is in order.

idontremembermylogin

Post by idontremembermylogin »

Lurker at the Edge wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:55 am
hi guys and gals

if you had to pick a top three New Series figures to rerelease as a three pack what would they be? ... could include a Yellow or Purple Top Ecclestone for instance .. etc
Ooh this is all very exciting

I'd have to say a standard Night of the Doctor Eight
A new series dalek in the proper scale
And a Tenth Doctor with different coloured shirts and ties - like the Time Crash purple or Partners in Crime dark blue
i'm boring now

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J »

hi guys and gals

if you had to pick a top three New Series figures to rerelease as a three pack what would they be? ... could include a Yellow or Purple Top Ecclestone for instance .. etc
I'd definitely like a non-red topped eccleston, maybe the purple, or a rerelease of the black or green since they're pretty rare. An odd choice maybe, but I'd really like to see a reissue of Ood Sigma, just because I absolutely can't find him second hand anywhere with his translator orb still included. And high on my list is the River Song that came with the pandorica chair, with the fuzzy bodywarmer, but maybe with the later tweaked hair head. The one without the bodywarmer, that was sold loose, is pretty easy to come by, but the bodywarmer one is very scarce, and I think the outfit looks better with it.

Those would probably be my top picks, but runners up would include any jacketed matt smith outfit except that darn s5 red shirt one. I'd actually quite like to see the jacket from the fez figure on a fezless s5 fig, it matched the s5 texture so much better, the check texture one is more like his s6 jacket. But yeah, blue s5, or any s6 outfit, white shirt red tie, white shirt blue tie, blue shirt blue tie, blue shirt red tie, with the better arm articulation, I'd happily spring for any of those. Or another jacketless matt. Or a 10th doctor with the tux head, and if possible with better arm articulation and maybe the torso from the aged 10th doctor. But those parts probably don't all go together.

Oh! I tell you what else would be great to see a reissue of, the clean cyberman from s6, I think it was packed with a big gun, but like the non-cybus-branded non-corroded cyberman, that ended up being insanely hard to get. I think the main critereon for me is "can't get this at a reasonable price anymore". But yeah that's enough runners up for like another set.

EDIT: sparrow just reminded me about the red supreme dalek from Journey's end, that it definitely one I'd want. let me see if I can arrange these into something that makes sense...

s4 set: better 10th doctor, supreme dalek, ood sigma
11th doctor set: 11th doctor not in s5 red, river song, cyberman
9th doctor set: 9th doctor black, 9th doctor green, 9th doctor purple (from that story "the three (ninth) doctors"

GSD

Post by GSD »

hi guys and gals

If I had to choose... yellow top Eccleston, the Time Lord from the S4 wave, and a certain Mr. Derek Jacobi to boot!

TOMFAN

Post by TOMFAN »

hi guys and gals

Purple & gold Supreme!

Koth2

Post by Koth2 »

hi guys and gals

If youre talking about a yellow 9th Doctor we're on TLV territory, but if we' re going for generic I think 11th Doctor with Green coat and stetson would be atop my list followed by corrected Brown suited 10. Third would be 4th Doctor with brown checked trousers.
EDIT:Sorry that last one wasnt NSD.

skifflebits

Post by skifflebits »

TOMFAN wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:33 pm
hi guys and gals

Purple & gold Supreme!

Is that a supreme? The diagonal rings and the glowing interior mean it's a Time Strategist, right?

#dalekpedantry