B&M doctor who sets.

TARDIS23

Re: B&M doctor who sets.

Post by TARDIS23 »

Lurker at the Edge wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:55 am
hi guys and gals

if you had to pick a top three New Series figures to rerelease as a three pack what would they be? ... could include a Yellow or Purple Top Ecclestone for instance .. etc
10th Doctor with a differnt shirt/ tie to the usual
Timelord
Series 6 Cyberman with the big gun

DrDoak

Post by DrDoak »

Hay Al thanks for everything that you and also your incredible team does with the figures I was really hoping to ask for is please

Night Of The Doctor" 8th Doctor
Clockwork Robot
The Next Doctor Cyber Leader

Thank you for reading 😀😀😀😀😀😀

omega1963

Post by omega1963 »

Id love a Magicians Apprentice Capaldi figure and either a dead planet dalek or emperor guard dalek with the blue mid section from that story.

Kaldor

Post by Kaldor »

Ooh! Wow, we’re being asked? I’m honoured to answer.
I’d say (in terms of straight rereleases), and I think everyone will agree...:
• Series 6 Mondasian Cybermen (with circular chest plate and gun)
•Series 4 The Next Doctor Cyberlord (with Black faceplate and exposed brain)
• NOTD 8 (... if possible, stick him in a blue coat and go for his TLV look as his NOTD look has had two releases now!)
• TLV 9 with Yellow Top. But without the thick eyebrows seen in the 13 Docs set... please x
• Coatless Jack (he’s quite hard to come by!) but in a different shirt colour to differentiate, because then he can go with the series 12 figures also! Or him in his RAF coat with his different paler blue shirt colour works too.
In fact, Captain Jack in his RAF uniform with Hat would be an awesome rerelease. That hat sells for millions.
• Jacketless 11 would be quite cool, especially if we could get a blu striped shirt variant or the one from closing time with that blue shirt too!

As for Daleks, well... The Cult of Skaro as a rerelease with updates moulds would be amazing- as would just Dalek Sec having a UK release. That’s so desperately needed.
A Red and Gold Series 4 supreme Dalek release would also be amazing!
Again, branching into Big Finish, if we could get that Purple and Gold supreme Dalek or time strategist or whatever it’s called... that would be SO awesome!!

skifflebits

Post by skifflebits »

Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:55 am
hi guys and gals

if you had to pick a top three New Series figures to rerelease as a three pack what would they be? ... could include a Yellow or Purple Top Ecclestone for instance .. etc
Unfortunately these don't add up to a thematic three-pack, but...

- Fez & Mop Evelen (Because it's so awesome.)
- 3D Glasses Ten
- Bleach Davros

(runner up: Mutant Reveal Dalek. What can I say? My tastes are strange...)

Bundesrat

Post by Bundesrat »

A Talons Tom compared to a Logopolis Tom is a worthwhile variant in my mind, but I just can't get excited about a variant that is an identical figure other than for a different colour t-shirt.

Lurker at the Edge

Post by Lurker at the Edge »

Maybe I should clarify.

Im not looking for ideas for new figures folks. The Question was Specifically ... if we were to rerelease any older figures but from new Who that you consider rare or difficult to source for use in the three figure sets what would your choices be? ... also again to clarify Daleks do not go in the three figure sets due to costs .. That includes changes to deco etc but not the figure itself.

I should have been clearer

Emperor Omega

Post by Emperor Omega »

Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:56 pm
The Question was Specifically ... if we were to rerelease any older figures but from new Who that you consider rare or difficult to source for use in the three figure sets what would your choices be?
Hmm...

Ideas that immediately spring to mind.
  • Standard Ood (But with the up to date paint detail ala Sigma)
  • Weeping Angel (Non screaming version from 2007)
  • Hath

Theta Sigma

Post by Theta Sigma »

Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:56 pm
Maybe I should clarify.

Im not looking for ideas for new figures folks. The Question was Specifically ... if we were to rerelease any older figures but from new Who that you consider rare or difficult to source for use in the three figure sets what would your choices be? ... also again to clarify Daleks do not go in the three figure sets due to costs .. That includes changes to deco etc but not the figure itself.

I should have been clearer
Well, you can hear me screaming for B&W figures on the wind at night when your window's open, so no need to reiterate there. ;)

Again, rainbow pack of Timelords could do for cannon fodder.

Otherwise, Master set(s) seem obvious, especially as Yana is rare, and it's DEREK JACOBI. :shock:

Regen Master in Yana's costume, Saxon Master, Hoodie Master, and throw in a Missy or two to make up three packs, and I think we have a winner.

Actually, Hurt, Jacobi, and Dalton would make a great Time War set too, no? :idea:
Formerly Thete, and Theta Sigma of DWT fora past...

rhysch

Post by rhysch »

i’ll whittle it down in a bit, BUT the one’s that first spring to mind are...

purple/blue dress clara, time crash tenth doctor, any ninth doctor that’s not the red shirt one 😂, natural ood (or any ood for that matter), non-cybus cyberman, river song (maybe with less of a tan), rory (maybe with a more episode specific paint app), the asylum of the daleks eleventh doctor, or if possible, an eleventh doctor with blue shirt and red bow tie, martha’s not exactly rare but a revised outfit with black trousers and white undershirt to resemble her last of the timelords outfit would be neat, the hath make a great army builder, i could go on for ages 😂😂
Last edited by rhysch on Wed Sep 02, 2020 1:09 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Formerly ‘chocywhovian’ thankfully I’ve matured since then 😂