B&M doctor who sets.

Lepter1

Re: B&M doctor who sets.

Post by Lepter1 »

Dalekoddjob wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:39 am
As an aside. If anyone is repainting the grey mid sections (I've done set 1 and set 3 as Witches Familiar blue ones) then set 1 took paint easily, the light grey of set 3 didn't.
Yep....hes already done it. Looks alot better now.

Avon

Post by Avon »

Managed to get the three sets I wanted, the only three new sets they had too, once again, just blown away. I wanted these sets, but I'd made peace with the idea that if I did it'd be via ebay later, and only for Zygons Tom and Kroll Romana.

Both of those are brilliant (especially Tamm, I actually prefer the Kroll likeness), but it's the one's I wasn't too excited for that have been a lovely surprise, Sarah just looks terrific in hand, Nimon Lalla is fantastic, tacheman/Freddie Mercury/ray carling is yes, obviously Yike Mates but, it does work somehow, especially from a distance.
And as someone who scrubbed clean the Androzani, the official one is well worth buying, has to be one of the best TARDIS' so far, but that sellotape! Horrifically bound round the doors.. I wish it was the brighter blue, but I'd like to think that it was a sneaky way of getting us a Colin TARDIS and a hatted 5 too in the gamble, and that a brighter S18/19 one'll be along sometime, maybe a Logopolis one. Plus, getting a Visitation based set just before Halloween is fate :lol: I will say, seeing these, I'd really love a Time Warrior Sarah and a redone season 12 Tom, with that new effect for his trousers.., they'd look incredible

Only thing is, I need the Yaz set now :lol:

skifflebits

Post by skifflebits »

Koth2 wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:34 pm
Sorry, my fault. I mis read.
No worries! It's an honest mistake. I hope I didn't sound too harsh. :)

Koth2

Post by Koth2 »

skifflebits wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:29 pm
No worries! It's an honest mistake. I hope I didn't sound too harsh. :)
You're good. I shouldnt post while tired.

Dalekoddjob

Post by Dalekoddjob »

Whovastron wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:25 am
Dalekoddjob wrote:
As an aside. If anyone is repainting the grey mid sections (I've done set 1 and set 3 as Witches Familiar blue ones) then set 1 took paint easily, the light grey of set 3 didn't.
I have a suspicion we might get a witches familiar pack in the future, considering the Capaldi/Davros rumour
I thik you could be correct, but if they follow in swuence at 2 per year we will have a long wait!!! Maybe an online exclusive.....

Whovastron

Post by Whovastron »

Dalekoddjob wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:55 am
Whovastron wrote:
Dalekoddjob wrote:
I have a suspicion we might get a witches familiar pack in the future, considering the Capaldi/Davros rumour
I thik you could be correct, but if they follow in swuence at 2 per year we will have a long wait!!! Maybe an online exclusive.....
4 per year my friend, double the chances!

Dalekoddjob

Post by Dalekoddjob »

Whovastron wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 11:10 am
Dalekoddjob wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:55 am
Whovastron wrote:

4 per year my friend, double the chances!
I meant two releases, so yea 4 sets. I reckon it will be 2025 (yes I worked it out!) What I am wondering when you get to the New series is what will be classed as Dalek episodes for a release? For example where does The Pandorica Opens, Day and Time of the Doctor and Twice upn a Timem sit? And will Dalek have a beaten up and a shiny one?

Whovastron

Post by Whovastron »

Al has said that with future releases they’ll jump around the timeline, so we could get them next summer potentially

MoarCrossovers

Post by MoarCrossovers »

I've been having poor look so far in tracking down the sets. Nowhere in my area is stocking the Dalek sets.
"Uwu! Nyaow I am deth, destwoyer of wurlds!"

Lurker at the Edge

Post by Lurker at the Edge »

we won't jump around too much ... just enough to get variety on shelf ..