B&M doctor who sets.

skifflebits

Re: B&M doctor who sets.

Post by skifflebits »

Just a friendly-neighborhood reminder that there is a thread dedicated to locating B&M stores that carry the sets. Might be more productive to post there.

:)

Cheers!

JamieBate

Post by JamieBate »

Did I hear something about the Dalek sets jumping around the timeline a bit now?

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J »

JamieBate wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:58 pm
Did I hear something about the Dalek sets jumping around the timeline a bit now?
Al suggested that we might have a bit of a dip into later stories, not a massive load of jumping around, but I'd guess next wave maybe one of the remaining 60ses and one 70s or 80s

rhysch

Post by rhysch »

Katy Manning has claimed on Twitter that a new Jo Grant is coming soon 👀 there’s a good possibility that she was referencing the figurine, but could there be a new Jo Grant figure on the way too?
Formerly ‘chocywhovian’ thankfully I’ve matured since then 😂

For Luck's Sake

Post by For Luck's Sake »

Deborah J wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:20 pm
JamieBate wrote:
Al suggested that we might have a bit of a dip into later stories, not a massive load of jumping around, but I'd guess next wave maybe one of the remaining 60ses and one 70s or 80s
Based on entirely my own speculation, I can imagine CO and B&M may want a little break from silver daleks on the shelves.

Perhaps the next sets will be 70s, with a jump back to the 60s in the later, refresher wave in the winter of 2021 to finish up the 60s era (Power and Evil)

Dalekoddjob

Post by Dalekoddjob »

rhysch wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:27 am
Katy Manning has claimed on Twitter that a new Jo Grant is coming soon 👀 there’s a good possibility that she was referencing the figurine, but could there be a new Jo Grant figure on the way too?
I'm guessing Eaglemoss, though she did seem to be referring to the figures so maybe a UNIT set with her in it, though we have had a Jo from B&M. Either Jo and her 2 boys or Jo Doc Brig. Hmmm

Dalekoddjob

Post by Dalekoddjob »

For Luck's Sake wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:35 am
Deborah J wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:20 pm
JamieBate wrote:
Based on entirely my own speculation, I can imagine CO and B&M may want a little break from silver daleks on the shelves.

Perhaps the next sets will be 70s, with a jump back to the 60s in the later, refresher wave in the winter of 2021 to finish up the 60s era (Power and Evil)
I'd guess that would be a plan, give them time to order some new grey paint for the mid sections! I wouldn't be surprised if a future release wasn't tied into an exclusive like Jungles was. Hmmm white and gold maybe........though 70s is very popular.

dorkjackson

Post by dorkjackson »

Was just watching CARNIVAL OF MONSTERS and thought the Claudia body would make a bang up replica of her outfit.

Pink collared shirt, blue blazer/jacket, blue trousers and boots. But seeing as Eaglemoss are bringing out a Jo Grant figure in the near future it's probably for that... a new Jo with a Liz Shaw and a more accurate S11 Sarah Jane would make an acceptable "Companions of Third Doctor' set.

Uncle_Abe

Post by Uncle_Abe »

It seems likely the Ace (with rocket launcher) set will make an appearance soon. Given that there's also been a leaked Davros set, does that make it more likely that Ace will come with the "destroyed" white and gold imperial Dalek from the Remembrance set? Is there a separate skirt mold for "half" Daleks with a different top or does Davros and the destroyed Dalek insides just slot into a regular skirt?

Koth2

Post by Koth2 »

Id hoped we got a red temporal pilot in #4 from the Novel cover, but obviously not.

I hope we jump to Daleks from Doctors 4-8.