B&M doctor who sets.

Deborah J

Re: B&M doctor who sets.

Post by Deborah J »

Ok, so revised version of my list

Rver Song with body warmer, that was released with the chair
Clean Cyberman without cybus branding
Ood Sigma

some 9th and 11th doctor variants that aren't 9 in burgandy or standard red shirt s5 11 would also be welcome for me

Poor old Al, he's like a parent taking their child to the sweet shop and saying they can pick one thing and they come back asking for one of the light fittings and the 6-foot decorative chocolate bar the shop has on the display

omega1963

Post by omega1963 »

I think id most want figures from series 5 onwards as this was when I stopped buying the newer figures and was only collecting the classics. I think I’d like a raggedy 11, police woman Amy and any Rory figure.

Lurker at the Edge

Post by Lurker at the Edge »

... and don't spend it all in one shop!

Rebel_Whovian101

Post by Rebel_Whovian101 »

Lurker at the Edge wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:56 pm
Maybe I should clarify.

Im not looking for ideas for new figures folks. The Question was Specifically ... if we were to rerelease any older figures but from new Who that you consider rare or difficult to source for use in the three figure sets what would your choices be? ... also again to clarify Daleks do not go in the three figure sets due to costs .. That includes changes to deco etc but not the figure itself.

I should have been clearer
I'd go for a Victory of the Daleks set with Churchill, Jacketless 11, and maybe Bracewell (although I don't think Bracewell is that rare)

Maybe a Series 5 Finale Set with River Song from the Pandorica Opens set, Amelia Pond (could be the standard variant or Doctor Who Experience variant), and a Fez Eleventh Doctor with a repainted jacket to be a bit more accurate (not sure if a head swap would be possible to allow for the new 11 head as we're only talking about re-releases)

rhysch

Post by rhysch »

okay, i’ll whittle it down, i’m being greedy 😂

top 3 straight rereleases: purple dress clara, the clean series 6 cyberman, river song (if possible with revised paint apps so she’s not incredibly tanned)

updated variants: the ninth and eleventh doctors in their more hard to find outfits (ie asylum 11 and green 9), tenth doctor with darker shirt (ie time crash)
Formerly ‘chocywhovian’ thankfully I’ve matured since then 😂

skifflebits

Post by skifflebits »

I feel like a set with rare releases of the ninth, tenth, and eleventh Doctors would go over well.

I've said it before, but my faves would be
- Fez Eleven
- 3-D glasses Ten, and...
- Well, any rare version of Nine.
Give them accessories beyond sonics (like a mop or the bomb from "Rose") and I'd be over the moon.

I'd also be overjoyed for any of the hoodied 12th Doctor figures.

Non-Doctor figures I'd be excited for:
- Professor Yana
- Rassilon / The Narrator
- Time Lord
- Amelia Pond with Jacket & Suitcase
- Series 2 Cyberleader (with that brain!)

I'd say Bleach Davros, but I'm sure size issues put him in the same category as the Daleks.

Spannerintheworks

Post by Spannerintheworks »

Strict rerelease revision, top 3:

- Professor Yana/Master
-Series 3 Time Lord (Multiple Paint variants welcome!)
- "Night of the Doctor" McGann (Time Lord Victorious paint variant welcome!)

Top 3 runners up:

-Pandorica River Song (revised hair sculpt)
-Jabe
-The "Mussed Hair" Spacesuit/Helmet 10th Doctor

I realized we're ALREADY getting an alternate Hooded Capaldi AND Bleach Davros, so those two can get a list break. :)

skifflebits

Post by skifflebits »

Spannerintheworks wrote:
Wed Sep 02, 2020 4:02 pm
I realized we're ALREADY getting an alternate Hooded Capaldi AND Bleach Davros, so those two can get a list break. :)
We are??

Oh wait... That's right, we are!

Rackers96

Post by Rackers96 »

Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:55 am
hi guys and gals

if you had to pick a top three New Series figures to rerelease as a three pack what would they be? ... could include a Yellow or Purple Top Ecclestone for instance .. etc
probably for me;
Does NoTD 8th doctor count as new series... if so thats definitley at the top of the list.
then the rest would be;

the next doctor cyber controller
timelord

if NoTD doesnt count then i would probably go for Rory

a few runners up are;
The curator, the s6 cybermen (a clean one would be nice),captain jack, coated or un-coated.

Kaldor

Post by Kaldor »

Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:56 pm
Maybe I should clarify.

Im not looking for ideas for new figures folks. The Question was Specifically ... if we were to rerelease any older figures but from new Who that you consider rare or difficult to source for use in the three figure sets what would your choices be? ... also again to clarify Daleks do not go in the three figure sets due to costs .. That includes changes to deco etc but not the figure itself.

I should have been clearer
Then I stand by my OG answer...
I’d say (in terms of straight rereleases), and I think everyone will agree...:
• Series 6 Mondasian Cybermen (with circular chest plate and gun)
•Series 4 The Next Doctor Cyberlord (with Black faceplate and exposed brain)
• NOTD 8 (... if possible, stick him in a blue coat and go for his TLV look as his NOTD look has had two releases now!)
• TLV 9 with Yellow Top. But without the thick eyebrows seen in the 13 Docs set... please x
• Coatless Jack (he’s quite hard to come by!) but in a different shirt colour to differentiate, because then he can go with the series 12 figures also! Or him in his RAF coat with his different paler blue shirt colour works too.
• Captain Jack in his RAF uniform with Hat would be an awesome rerelease. That hat sells for millions.
• Jacketless 11 would be quite cool, especially if we could get a blu striped shirt variant or the one from closing time with that blue shirt too!
Oh, and a Hath! Maybe a Hath with a different coloured jacket Martha ala The Doctor’s Daughter with a proper brown suit Tennant!
That would be an amazing three pack @Lurker :D (you know how much I want a Hath!)