B&M doctor who sets.

Deborah J

Re: B&M doctor who sets.

Post by Deborah J » Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:46 pm

I'm reading that as them putting more money into the line, could this mean more new things?

SJF

Post by SJF » Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:47 pm

I still haven’t got that McGann :cry:

Looks like they’re only doing the three packs in my area.

Gek2Win

Post by Gek2Win » Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:59 pm

If I'd guess anything for more money, I'd guess they'd put it towards better figures in the current formats than more figures overall. That seems to be the angle.

Avon

Post by Avon » Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:06 pm

It seems, especially with the wording, that this is likely to be an all new wave, not a reorder, and not the yaz set as that wasn't even mentioned, which is a shame..., still, maybe nearer the new series! And like Debs, I read more money as, -maybe-, potentially, more things like Harry, but I'm not getting my hopes up

I'm not even going to try and guess as I'm sure it'll be so off the wall as these were, for me, it -has- to have two things, more than anything, a classic SJ to go with Harry, and a Revenge Boi for everyone here. But I'm sure praying for a NotD McGann, Ainley, and a Davros. It's a given to me that new TARDII and new BF stuff will be among these too, if it's a full wave, they just sell too well! SWD, a classic Davros repaint, and dead planet Dalek or a Cushing one strike me as all Daleky sets you could add Doctors too that would sell, purely on how rare the Dalek is.

Real Time 6 (reduces cost, as apparently regular sixie's a pricey figure to make) and a clean Davison TARDIS with a Mindwarp box, any Hartnell, and a McGann TARDIS are my next big three. But, what about a Fenric one with it being 30 years! And what about the pink one for cancer research, and..,

Wooosh all my money disappears :lol: I've never been in such a zen state of calm, as I'm sure whatever's coming - it's going to be fantastic.

skifflebits

Post by skifflebits » Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:07 pm

Maybe it's that companion set and new TARDIS that was teased earlier this year.

Releasing them alongside the new series would make sense.
Be nice or I'll bring back this: https://i.imgur.com/TGx4F7A.jpg

Gek2Win

Post by Gek2Win » Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:10 pm

skifflebits wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:07 pm
Maybe it's that companion set and new TARDIS that was teased earlier this year.

Releasing them alongside the new series would make sense.
I'd agree, but that's supposed to have lights/sounds, and I doubt they'd put that in a B&M set, even if there was more money.

As for Avon's ideas, I think the best call there is classic SJ and revenge Cyberboi. I'd also like a Davros, but I feel they're going to stick to Daleks for now.

TheSparrow

Post by TheSparrow » Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:17 pm

Al confirmed on Twitter (how did I see lol I'm blocked looool) that they don't necessarily have a bigger budget, more a budget. Whether that means they had a budget last year or not is beyond me, but they probably did. Just a little of speculation that's all, probably reading into it too much.
I STILL DON'T HAVE A SIGNATURE. I'VE GIVEN UP AT THIS POINT 👉😎👉

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese » Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:18 pm

TheSparrow wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:17 pm
Al confirmed on Twitter (how did I see lol I'm blocked looool) that they don't necessarily have a bigger budget, more a budget. Whether that means they had a budget last year or not is beyond me, but they probably did. Just a little of speculation that's all, probably reading into it too much.
Link?
Al Dewar, if you are reading this, please give me a job/ all variants of all figures you have ever produced (delete as applicable).

Despite occasional claims to the contrary, the blessed St. Verity Lambert is not recognised by any major church.

idontremembermylogin

Post by idontremembermylogin » Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:46 pm

DalekCheese wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:18 pm
TheSparrow wrote:
Link?
https://twitter.com/h_melmacian/status/ ... 4248387584
i'm boring now

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese » Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:50 pm

idontremembermylogin wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:46 pm
DalekCheese wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:18 pm
TheSparrow wrote:
Link?
https://twitter.com/h_melmacian/status/ ... 4248387584
Al Dewar, if you are reading this, please give me a job/ all variants of all figures you have ever produced (delete as applicable).

Despite occasional claims to the contrary, the blessed St. Verity Lambert is not recognised by any major church.