B&M doctor who sets.

User avatar
skifflebits
Posts: 1710
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:41 pm

Re: B&M doctor who sets.

Post by skifflebits »

DalekCheese wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:46 pm
Deborah J wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:45 pm
Rackers96 wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:11 pm
I bought the 2 doctors set.

i see the appeal of androgum 2nd doctor, if you got the first 2 doctors 2nd doctor its a nice variant, for me i just painted over the eyebrows.

also Peri's arms are... well scary long
Hey now, sometimes girls just have excessively long arms, no need to call us out on it, we have feelings too you know.
Debbie Longarms
Like Pippi Longstocking but better at getting things off high shelves.
Image

Rackers96
Posts: 211
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:14 am

Re: B&M doctor who sets.

Post by Rackers96 »

Deborah J wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:45 pm
Rackers96 wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:11 pm
I bought the 2 doctors set.

i see the appeal of androgum 2nd doctor, if you got the first 2 doctors 2nd doctor its a nice variant, for me i just painted over the eyebrows.

also Peri's arms are... well scary long
Hey now, sometimes girls just have excessively long arms, no need to call us out on it, we have feelings too you know.
My sincerest apologies Deborah.

DalekCheese
Posts: 4383
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:54 pm

Re: B&M doctor who sets.

Post by DalekCheese »

skifflebits wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:06 pm
DalekCheese wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:46 pm
Deborah J wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:45 pm


Hey now, sometimes girls just have excessively long arms, no need to call us out on it, we have feelings too you know.
Debbie Longarms
Like Pippi Longstocking but better at getting things off high shelves.
I haven’t read those books in years. I should read them again.

Thanks.

User avatar
skifflebits
Posts: 1710
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:41 pm

Re: B&M doctor who sets.

Post by skifflebits »

Doctor What wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:47 pm
skifflebits wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:31 pm
Have we had any kind of official size confirmation on the 13th TARDIS yet? The video made it look like it was as big as the other New Series boxes, which would contradict the rumor that it's a modified Old Series mold.
It is confirmed to be a modified classic box.
Image
Image

User avatar
joe38658
Posts: 101
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:10 pm

Re: B&M doctor who sets.

Post by joe38658 »

Finally got both the Shada and 5th Doctor TARDISes. They had way more than I expected on the shelf. Like atleast 6 of each still.

User avatar
idontremembermylogin
Posts: 166
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:56 am

Re: B&M doctor who sets.

Post by idontremembermylogin »

Gotta love Al:
Well i suppose You'll all just have to wait and see hmm? .... no clues this time you see .... Ooh dear .. ... its gonna be Torture!!!!!!! Torture!!!!

Well .... not for me obviously but for you chaps and chapesses, and chappettes, ... ooh i wouldn't want to be in your shoes ... until maybe February ... then again in April .... ooh and dont forget June!

Oh and dont miss September! ... whatever you do dont miss September!!!!!!
I think we knew about Feb, April and June, but September is news to me - and it seems important.
i'm boring now

User avatar
Deborah J
Posts: 2895
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:56 pm
Location: "I live in my house"

Re: B&M doctor who sets.

Post by Deborah J »

Speak for yourself, I've never heard of any of those things.
Image

DalekCheese
Posts: 4383
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:54 pm

Re: B&M doctor who sets.

Post by DalekCheese »

Deborah J wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:08 pm
Speak for yourself, I've never heard of any of those things.
“———“

User avatar
Deborah J
Posts: 2895
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:56 pm
Location: "I live in my house"

Re: B&M doctor who sets.

Post by Deborah J »

DalekCheese wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:10 pm
Deborah J wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:08 pm
Speak for yourself, I've never heard of any of those things.
“———“
That's very informative, thank you.
Image

DalekCheese
Posts: 4383
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:54 pm

Re: B&M doctor who sets.

Post by DalekCheese »

Deborah J wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:11 pm
DalekCheese wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:10 pm
Deborah J wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:08 pm
Speak for yourself, I've never heard of any of those things.
“———“
That's very informative, thank you.
—_—

Post Reply