B&M doctor who sets.

Koth2
Posts: 194
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:15 pm

Re: B&M doctor who sets.

Post by Koth2 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 4:10 pm

So whats the update for next years releases? Rumour has it the Dalek sets are 1and 13. Are we expecting 3 packs? Any more rumours? Thanks

User avatar
TheSparrow
Posts: 560
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:30 pm
Location: My parent's basement.

Re: B&M doctor who sets.

Post by TheSparrow » Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:50 pm

Koth2 wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 4:10 pm
So whats the update for next years releases? Rumour has it the Dalek sets are 1and 13. Are we expecting 3 packs? Any more rumours? Thanks
We don't really know anything yet.
I STILL DON'T HAVE A SIGNATURE. I'VE GIVEN UP AT THIS POINT 👉😎👉

User avatar
DalekCheese
Posts: 2700
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:54 pm
Location: Mondas

Re: B&M doctor who sets.

Post by DalekCheese » Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:03 pm

TheSparrow wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:50 pm
Koth2 wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 4:10 pm
So whats the update for next years releases? Rumour has it the Dalek sets are 1and 13. Are we expecting 3 packs? Any more rumours? Thanks
We don't really know anything yet.
Companions tho.
Al Dewar, if you are reading this, please give me a job/ all variants of all figures you have ever produced (delete as applicable).

Despite occasional claims to the contrary, the blessed St. Verity Lambert is not recognised by any major church.

User avatar
TheSparrow
Posts: 560
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:30 pm
Location: My parent's basement.

Re: B&M doctor who sets.

Post by TheSparrow » Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:19 pm

DalekCheese wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:03 pm
TheSparrow wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:50 pm
Koth2 wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 4:10 pm
So whats the update for next years releases? Rumour has it the Dalek sets are 1and 13. Are we expecting 3 packs? Any more rumours? Thanks
We don't really know anything yet.
Companions tho.
Well yeah but we dek if it'll be part of B&m.
I STILL DON'T HAVE A SIGNATURE. I'VE GIVEN UP AT THIS POINT 👉😎👉

User avatar
DalekCheese
Posts: 2700
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:54 pm
Location: Mondas

Re: B&M doctor who sets.

Post by DalekCheese » Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:04 pm

Saw some B+M sets today, but didn’t get them. £12.99cin Evesham, not too local to me, but was out and saw them, so if anyone’s nearby then they”re quite dheap
Al Dewar, if you are reading this, please give me a job/ all variants of all figures you have ever produced (delete as applicable).

Despite occasional claims to the contrary, the blessed St. Verity Lambert is not recognised by any major church.

User avatar
idontremembermylogin
Posts: 107
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:56 am

Re: B&M doctor who sets.

Post by idontremembermylogin » Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:43 pm

From Al on GallifreyBase:
Not long to wait now ... i think there’s some nice items coming along!
Could there be some actual figures from the series? More than just the Doctor and a few companions?
i'm boring now

User avatar
skifflebits
Posts: 731
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:41 pm

Re: B&M doctor who sets.

Post by skifflebits » Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:51 pm

idontremembermylogin wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:43 pm
From Al on GallifreyBase:
Not long to wait now ... i think there’s some nice items coming along!
Could there be some actual figures from the series? More than just the Doctor and a few companions?
What's Al have to say?

I know we've got the TARDIS and the companions coming. Has he hinted at anything else?
Be nice or I'll bring back this: https://i.imgur.com/TGx4F7A.jpg

User avatar
DalekCheese
Posts: 2700
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:54 pm
Location: Mondas

Re: B&M doctor who sets.

Post by DalekCheese » Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:16 pm

idontremembermylogin wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:43 pm
From Al on GallifreyBase:
Not long to wait now ... i think there’s some nice items coming along!
Could there be some actual figures from the series? More than just the Doctor and a few companions?
Hoix rerelease
Al Dewar, if you are reading this, please give me a job/ all variants of all figures you have ever produced (delete as applicable).

Despite occasional claims to the contrary, the blessed St. Verity Lambert is not recognised by any major church.

User avatar
Deborah J
Posts: 2200
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:56 pm
Location: "I live in my house"

Re: B&M doctor who sets.

Post by Deborah J » Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:58 pm

DalekCheese wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:16 pm
idontremembermylogin wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:43 pm
From Al on GallifreyBase:
Not long to wait now ... i think there’s some nice items coming along!
Could there be some actual figures from the series? More than just the Doctor and a few companions?
Hoix rerelease
*triggered*
Image

User avatar
DalekCheese
Posts: 2700
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:54 pm
Location: Mondas

Re: B&M doctor who sets.

Post by DalekCheese » Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:53 pm

Deborah J wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:58 pm
DalekCheese wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:16 pm
idontremembermylogin wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:43 pm
From Al on GallifreyBase:


Could there be some actual figures from the series? More than just the Doctor and a few companions?
Hoix rerelease
*triggered*
Why? Hoix is great 👍
Al Dewar, if you are reading this, please give me a job/ all variants of all figures you have ever produced (delete as applicable).

Despite occasional claims to the contrary, the blessed St. Verity Lambert is not recognised by any major church.

Post Reply