B&M doctor who sets.

skifflebits

Re: B&M doctor who sets.

Post by skifflebits »

3DPrintingDoctorWho wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:51 am
But more than likely it means rereleases of older out-of-print figures like maybe black and white Hartnell and Troughton, Sea Devils Pertwee, etc.
Well, since B&M generally doesn't pay for new molds, that's probably a safer bet.

3DPrintingDoctorWho

Post by 3DPrintingDoctorWho »

Al confirmed it's an alternate 13th doctor figure (not 13 different Doctors.)

My money is on it being her in the tux from the new trailer (which we know is used at least twice in the new season). Either that or the maroon shirt she's wearing in a few episodes, which would only require a different paint job.

Considering that the tux was used in the first filming block, and was probably around for wardrobe fittings before they even started filming, they would have had ample time to get her in for 3D scanning or take reference photos for modelling several months ago. It probably just depends how much money they had to spend. I wouldn't mind picking up a maroon shirt variant if they gave her a different head or at least fixed the dye job in her hair.

Merlin

Post by Merlin »

He’s liked a post that apparently confirms a pink t shirt variant and a bumbag variant?

Doctor909

Post by Doctor909 »

Merlin wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 2:23 am
He’s liked a post that apparently confirms a pink t shirt variant and a bumbag variant?
Maybe we’ll get one with the Tardis? I keep thinking we might get Ryan and Yaz with the Tardis as well but that’s surely rank the price up to closer to £40-50 and I don’t think junk they’d do that. Anyone know if Al has hinted at how they might be released (e.g. wave 2, Tardis, B&M etc.)
Aspiring Writer. Fan boy. Lethal Combination :lol:

Avon

Post by Avon »

Not sure if this was mentioned but the TARDIS is apparently £25, which again is not too bad at all when a non electronic is £20. Big question is whether it comes with a Jodie, half of me says yes, half of me says no. I think the official line on Ryan and Yaz is "they'll be distributed in different ways" (before we knew of "wave 1"), personally I think a second wave is a guarantee with at least one more heavy hitter of a monster in the series. Big question for me is, will these be back on the high street..? Or just FP, Argos got the 5 inch jodie in so, we can only hope.. (ahh, memories of buying Who figures in Argos :lol: )

ANewWatchBegins

Post by ANewWatchBegins »

Avon wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 1:41 pm
Not sure if this was mentioned but the TARDIS is apparently £25, which again is not too bad at all when a non electronic is £20. Big question is whether it comes with a Jodie, half of me says yas, half of me says no. I think the official line on Ryan and Yaz is "they'll be distributed in different ways" (before we knew of "wave 1"), personally I think a second wave is a guarantee with at least one more heavy hitter of a monster in the series. Big question for me is, will these be back on the high street..? Or just FP, Argos got the 5 inch jodie in so, we can only hope.. (ahh, memories of buying Who figures in Argos :lol: )
Always remember Argos would have the waves as the same product code and you'd anxiously wait for them to bring the ones they had in stock to see if they had the figure you wanted. :lol:

Avon

Post by Avon »

ANewWatchBegins wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 4:43 pm
Always remember Argos would have the waves as the same product code and you'd anxiously wait for them to bring the ones they had in stock to see if they had the figure you wanted. :lol:
Exactly!! :lol: Damn that takes me back, anxiously waiting with pocket money in hand for a Davros or the Vashta Nerada and finding..., yet more adipose and Pyrovillian priestesses :lol: they became the backup after Woolies went under for me (for current series stuff)

ANewWatchBegins

Post by ANewWatchBegins »

Avon wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 6:45 pm
ANewWatchBegins wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 4:43 pm
Exactly!! :lol: Damn that takes me back, anxiously waiting with pocket money in hand for a Davros or the Vashta Nerada and finding..., yet more adipose and Pyrovillian priestesses :lol: they became the backup after Woolies went under for me (for current series stuff)
Such vivid memories :lol: I can so clearly remember anticipating them coming down the little conveyor belt they had and the disappointment of them never having the one you wanted, it was just another variant of David Tennant

Rackers96

Post by Rackers96 »

The new B&m sets have been further reduced to £10 and the remaining last years(and older) sets have been further reduced to £8

Mastersclanger

Post by Mastersclanger »

Why don't they pop on a Pertwee head on to the Baker green shirt regeneration figure? :D