B&M doctor who sets.

Mastersclanger

Re: B&M doctor who sets.

Post by Mastersclanger »

:D Sounds cruel I don't want to be awakened in the middle of the night by an angry 5" figure waving their little weapons at me. :lol:

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese »

Mastersclanger wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:19 pm
:D Sounds cruel I don't want to be awakened in the middle of the night by an angry 5" figure waving their little weapons at me. :lol:
:lol:
AI is here!!

skifflebits

Post by skifflebits »

Mastersclanger wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:19 pm
Hey, you can't make an omelet with breaking a few eggs. Or a "Planet of Spiders" Pertwee without popping a few heads. :)
None of Doctor Who is canon.

CharlieTheWhovian
Location: I could tell you but then I'd probably have to kill you... ;)

Post by CharlieTheWhovian »

"The 3 Daleks sets are being revamped with major tweaks, there is another 3rd Doctor Tardis set as well i believe, those are Due Soon (as in weeks)
The New series wave is due soon as well in all retailers.
More B&M sets are due mid year onwards.
same Doctor Daleks but with major differences, at least that’s the way i read it"

From BooBoo @ thedoctorwhosite

Not sure if any of this is new information to people but it is as far as I can remember lol

EDIT:
Another bit:
"[Toy Fair is on] 21st January, so not long.
news is fairly restricted now, first we will hear is via an official announcement i suspect.
All know is there are the 3 Daleks sets with big tweaks and a 3rd Doctor Tardis of some sort due soon as in Jan/Feb with more sets later
I think we will get one or two “Harry Sullivan” type surprises in those"

Doctor Gamer

Post by Doctor Gamer »

CharlieTheWhovian wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:31 pm
"The 3 Daleks sets are being revamped with major tweaks, there is another 3rd Doctor Tardis set as well i believe, those are Due Soon (as in weeks)
The New series wave is due soon as well in all retailers.
More B&M sets are due mid year onwards.
same Doctor Daleks but with major differences, at least that’s the way i read it"

From BooBoo @ thedoctorwhosite

Not sure if any of this is new information to people but it is as far as I can remember lol

EDIT:
Another bit:
"[Toy Fair is on] 21st January, so not long.
news is fairly restricted now, first we will hear is via an official announcement i suspect.
All know is there are the 3 Daleks sets with big tweaks and a 3rd Doctor Tardis of some sort due soon as in Jan/Feb with more sets later
I think we will get one or two “Harry Sullivan” type surprises in those"
Any speculation on what the “big changes” could be? The 3rd doctor set will probably just be a repaint of the normal B&M classic tardis
BENNI! BENNI! WHERE’S MY BENNI?

Doctor What

Post by Doctor What »

Since they've done a Time Monster lighter blue TARDIS already, perhaps they'll do one styled more like it was in Spearhead or something? It will most likely have the new thinner base mould which will be nice.

Spannerintheworks

Post by Spannerintheworks »

Doctor What wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:09 pm
Since they've done a Time Monster lighter blue TARDIS already, perhaps they'll do one styled more like it was in Spearhead or something? It will most likely have the new thinner base mould which will be nice.
Yes to the thinner base! Ideally I'd wish for:

*Season 8 TARDIS (Terror of the Autons)
*Pertwee in red coat with or without tie, with purple lined cloak.

Gek2Win

Post by Gek2Win »

In regards to the "Harry Sullivan type surprises", it implies either there will also be three packs, or they're changing the formula for Dalek sets or TARDIS sets. Of course, they could mean that there's new headsculpts for doctors, but we'll see. I'd think it more likely that we're going to be getting new characters with these sets, and as the Dalek sets are Big Finish then perhaps we'll get Big Finish companions? That's my current thought process.

Koth2

Post by Koth2 »

Al did send an email about Big Finish companoins a while back. Could this be the big tweak?
Edit: sorry didnt read the last line there..

SJF

Post by SJF »

If we do get a BF companion, then who?

It’d surely be an Eighth Doctor companion for obvious reasons. Best bets would be Charley or Lucie because they’re generally the most popular two.

I’d guess if they were going to release a BF companion figure, it would definitely be Lucie. She’s closer to a New Who companion than Charley, and she’s played by Sheridan Smith who’s a fairly big name in the UK whereas India Fisher just narrates Master Chef. And it seems we’re getting a few bits of Lucie Miller merchandise already what with the Vinyl edition of Max Warp aid the Figurine collection set.

If it were up to me though, we’d be getting a Liv and Helen two pack.