Hmmm...
i'm boring now

dorkjackson

Re: B&M doctor who sets.

Post by dorkjackson »

idontremembermylogin wrote:
Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:53 pm
Hmmm...
:( The wait continues... at least we have an actual date though.

Richard A. Franklin

Post by Richard A. Franklin »

Dalekoddjob wrote:
Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:26 am
skifflebits wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:13 pm
All I want is a companion for each Doctor, and currently Billy, Pat, Peter and Paul are lacking.

Heck, I'd even take a simple repaint for a comic-book "Kroton the Cyberman" to stand by old Eight. Though if Big Finish wants to break for an audio-accurate headsculpt, I wouldn't say no.
Technically Pat has the Brigadier (formerly Colonel) and Peri if you want to stretch it! You could include yates, Benton and Jo!! Peter has a Peri (came with Sharaz Jek).
Technically. Although I’d like 5th and 6th to each have at least one companion that was different. I agree those are my most wanted at this point. I’d like to get a complete TARDIS team for each Doctor. Although I’d take any companions. But my dream next wave would be a Doctor or monster in a three pack with Ian & Barbara (preferably with Susan too but that might be unrealistic) Jamie & Zoe. Tegan & Turlough.

Richard A. Franklin

Post by Richard A. Franklin »

KingYcranos wrote:
Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:31 am
Dalekoddjob wrote:
Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:26 am

Technically Pat has the Brigadier (formerly Colonel) and Peri if you want to stretch it! You could include yates, Benton and Jo!! Peter has a Peri (came with Sharaz Jek).
You'd need a variant for the Web of Fear though. (for the brig)

Could be The Brig from The Invasion.

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J »

Bigwhofan wrote:
Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:05 pm
Okay seeing as we're living in an era of semi-new figure moulds....

- Various Tenth Doctor in repainted shirt colours(why CO always used the same shirt and tie colours for EVERY suited 10th Doctor figure when they could have applied different paint apps for variants I'll never know)
- EXAMPLE: 10th Doctor from 2.8/9 (black shoes, beige-coloured shirt, that unique headsculpt from the Sanctuary Base set, as he had 'longer/bushier' hair in those episodes)
I'd definitely like to see this, there's a whole lot of variants that could be done like this and I'd be up for
Bigwhofan wrote:
- Jenny - Doctor's Daughter (new headsculpt, I'm sure there's a body mould they can re-use, I'm picturing S2 Rose's arm pieces for a start)
I think the abby maitland primeval figure would probably be the best bet for this, they recently adapted it for the Bill Potts figure. I'd be doubtful that we'd see a figure of a one off character like Jenny nowadays, though.
Bigwhofan wrote:
- Cyber Leader from A Good Man Goes to War(just put The Next Doctor Cyber Leader head on the Series 6 Cyberman figure with round chest piece)
I'd love one of these, very easy one to go for, it would sell well I think, the Next Doctor one is super rare and hard to come by.
Bigwhofan wrote:
- Trenzalore 11th Doctor (The Snowmen Doctor body, but with bow tie, we already have the headpiece and walking cane)
I think this would be very easy for them to make, all the pieces exist and are compatible, they'd just need to repaint the rubber torso piece from the s7b purple jacketed 11th doctor figure and use it on the snowmen body, I'm 90% sure it's the same base body with different wraps, this would be an easy one to go for. I have my B&M snowmen doctor permanantly set up as the old 11th doctor, but an official version would be nice.

skifflebits

Post by skifflebits »

Seems word on Twitter from CO calls July 25th as the release date.

Rebel_Whovian101

Post by Rebel_Whovian101 »

skifflebits wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:51 pm
Psssst, scroll up ;)

Bundesrat

Post by Bundesrat »

Rebel_Whovian101 wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:35 pm
skifflebits wrote:
Psssst, scroll up ;)
Ah, now if this is what ‘idontremembermylogin’ has posted above then I guess skiff has the same problem as me - I just see “[image]”

idontremembermylogin

Post by idontremembermylogin »

Bundesrat wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 6:56 pm
Rebel_Whovian101 wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:35 pm
skifflebits wrote:
Psssst, scroll up ;)
Ah, now if this is what ‘idontremembermylogin’ has posted above then I guess skiff has the same problem as me - I just see “[image]”
Once again I hmmmmm

That's odd I don't know why you aren't able to see it
i'm boring now

SJF

Post by SJF »

Yeah it’s just the [img] thing for me.