B&M doctor who sets.

The Outcast

Re: B&M doctor who sets.

Post by The Outcast »

I, too, would also like to see these images, and any prototype images in general, because I find looking at the things we could have gotten interesting.

Anyway, I wonder if we'll get some TLV related B&M Doctor/Dalek packs early next year. I'd love to see the Dalek Prime Strategist done, that'd be great and could be done with a simple repaint.

SJF

Post by SJF »

What I want TLV-wise:

The Knight, The Fool and the Dead Collectors Set
The Tenth Doctor (TLV robes, probably made from a repainted Time Lord figure with DT’s head. New parts would be welcome though)
Brian the Ood (Ood or Ood Sigma with new Tux pvc. That or an Ood head on a Tux Ten body)
Kotturuh (Magnus Greel repaint with new head and maybe hands too)

All Flesh is Grass Collectors Set
The Eighth Doctor (NOTD repainted blue)
The Ninth Doctor (yellow shirt)
Rose Tyler (New head on Martha body repainted)

BoundryHopper

Post by BoundryHopper »

I don't think the TLV figure(s) are a B&M product are they? In any case I wouldn't expect more than 1 or 2 figures which are basic kitbash/repaints. I don't think TLV is going to be as popular as the Beeb hope. I know there are many like me who won't be following it. There are too many parts which are of no interest, or unavailable to me. Escape rooms, interactive performances, computer games are not something I would do. I don't have a record player so that rules out one of the Big Finish plays. I don't buy the Magazines as they are of no interest to me and I feel are over priced. All I would buy would be the Big Finish CD full cast audio plays and the BBC novels, so not much point following it at all. I might get 1 or 2 figures from CO if they are not too outlandish. I also have a suspicion that this whole story will be classed as non-canon within a short while. It's just a shameless cash grab by the Beeb. /RANT_END

Back to B&M, any ideas when this new wave is going to be coming out?
:evil: #SAYNOTOSCALPERS :twisted:

Kaldor

Post by Kaldor »

Found them! Just need to find a way to post them. Any recommendations?

skifflebits

Post by skifflebits »

Kaldor wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:17 pm
Found what? The new figures?

If you're trying to post images, you can use the img tag.

SJF

Post by SJF »

skifflebits wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 5:36 pm
Kaldor wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:17 pm
Found what? The new figures?

If you're trying to post images, you can use the img tag.
The Emperor pics or whatever.

SJF

Post by SJF »

BoundryHopper wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:24 pm
I don't think the TLV figure(s) are a B&M product are they? In any case I wouldn't expect more than 1 or 2 figures which are basic kitbash/repaints. I don't think TLV is going to be as popular as the Beeb hope. I know there are many like me who won't be following it. There are too many parts which are of no interest, or unavailable to me. Escape rooms, interactive performances, computer games are not something I would do. I don't have a record player so that rules out one of the Big Finish plays. I don't buy the Magazines as they are of no interest to me and I feel are over priced. All I would buy would be the Big Finish CD full cast audio plays and the BBC novels, so not much point following it at all. I might get 1 or 2 figures from CO if they are not too outlandish. I also have a suspicion that this whole story will be classed as non-canon within a short while. It's just a shameless cash grab by the Beeb. /RANT_END

Well you don’t need everything to get the full story and that record BF episode is available as a download for people who don’t buy records.

And I think you underestimate how much cross over there is between the demographic that buy the B&M sets and the ones that buy other things like TLV.

Kaldor

Post by Kaldor »

I just get a message telling me that the board attachment quota has been reached...?

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J »

BoundryHopper wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:24 pm
I'd been wondering that too, from what I can gather it's October the 5th, so like a week on monday. Might be a little later than that, though, the summer wave got delayed a fair bit, I remember.

skifflebits

Post by skifflebits »

Kaldor wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 9:35 pm
I just get a message telling me that the board attachment quota has been reached...?
Don't use the attachment function. Just copy the image link and post it inside an [img] tag.

There's a button for it third from the right at the top of the box when you enter a message.