Series 11 Companions 3 Pack

Spannerintheworks
Posts: 133
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:08 am

Re: Series 11 Companions 3 Pack

Post by Spannerintheworks » Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:03 pm

I'm hoping it's anything, as Al's update makes anything beyond the B&M/Big Finish sets involving new molds sound damned unlikely. :shock:

(That's no shade towards Al - he's obviously a big reason we have anything to look forward to, and I'm grateful!)

User avatar
BilliePiperFan
Posts: 317
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:45 pm
Location: Wouldn't you like to know

Re: Series 11 Companions 3 Pack

Post by BilliePiperFan » Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:04 pm

CATSUIT ROSE, BIKINI PERI AND JO GRANT STRADDLING A DALEK!

IT SIMPLY HAS TO BE!
I don't have a signature. Sad reacts only.

User avatar
Danoftardis
Posts: 2035
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:21 am
Location: Telos

Re: Series 11 Companions 3 Pack

Post by Danoftardis » Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:39 am

I hoping for a Bradley Walsh, Tosin Cole and Mandip Gill, it would be a novel idea and no one would expect it.
Image

User avatar
Deborah J
Posts: 2125
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:56 pm
Location: "I live in my house"

Re: Series 11 Companions 3 Pack

Post by Deborah J » Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:33 am

Danoftardis wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:39 am
I hoping for a Bradley Walsh, Tosin Cole and Mandip Gill, it would be a novel idea and no one would expect it.
Bit of a stretch, surely, read the original post, for goodness sakes.
Image

User avatar
Danoftardis
Posts: 2035
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:21 am
Location: Telos

Re: Series 11 Companions 3 Pack

Post by Danoftardis » Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:36 am

Deborah J wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:33 am
Danoftardis wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:39 am
I hoping for a Bradley Walsh, Tosin Cole and Mandip Gill, it would be a novel idea and no one would expect it.
Bit of a stretch, surely, read the original post, for goodness sakes.
Oh right yeah sorry, forgot my head there, how could I be so silly. :lol:
Image

User avatar
Deborah J
Posts: 2125
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:56 pm
Location: "I live in my house"

Re: Series 11 Companions 3 Pack

Post by Deborah J » Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:07 am

Danoftardis wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:36 am
Deborah J wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:33 am
Danoftardis wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:39 am
I hoping for a Bradley Walsh, Tosin Cole and Mandip Gill, it would be a novel idea and no one would expect it.
Bit of a stretch, surely, read the original post, for goodness sakes.
Oh right yeah sorry, forgot my head there, how could I be so silly. :lol:
Silliboi
Image

Bundesrat
Posts: 146
Joined: Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:10 pm

Re: Series 11 Companions 3 Pack

Post by Bundesrat » Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:41 am

[edit - for those not following the B&M thread]

Teaser photo released - includes possible Doctor variant and the TARDIS

http://merchandise.thedoctorwhosite.co. ... es-teaser/

Koth2
Posts: 189
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:15 pm

Re: Series 11 Companions 3 Pack

Post by Koth2 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:44 pm

Do we know if the set has been picked up or could we see these figures being split over three 2020 B&M sets?

User avatar
Gek2Win
Posts: 668
Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:02 pm
Location: The Earth. Sewers, preferably.

Re: Series 11 Companions 3 Pack

Post by Gek2Win » Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:57 pm

I'm beginning to wonder if the potential variant of the Doctor is indicative of this perhaps not being a 3-pack, but a TARDIS team 4-pack, or just a wave of 4. That would be interesting, but I'd be more interested in a set than the figures individually, as if they were all individual I'd probably only pick up Graham.
Image

Post Reply