The I Heart Al thread

skifflebits

Re: The I Heart Al thread

Post by skifflebits »

Indeed! Not to mention the possible paint variations.

You could do a "clean" Resolution Dalek, a "battle damaged" Resolution Dalek, a "battle damaged" black Dalek, etc.

Rackers96

Post by Rackers96 »

Big Al is taking his Twitter down 😒

His reasoning is because someone on Twitter is causing a stir 😔😔

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese »

What, CJP spotting stuff?

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J »

It's a shame he wasn't able to get onto here or we could all have been really nice to him and this could have been his new place to hang out.

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese »

Deborah J wrote:
Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:54 am
It's a shame he wasn't able to get onto here or we could all have been really nice to him and this could have been his new place to hang out.
Dammit Admins

Merlin

Post by Merlin »

DalekCheese wrote:
Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:51 am
Christ, I remember when he was on this board. Thank goodness he’s gone now, is all I’ll say. Insanely talented but a bit of a kn*b more often than not.
Not sure how he’s avoiding Character though with those custom head moulds on eBay... that’s quite dangerous territory from what I understand- regardless of whatever degree of “customisation” they are, it’s still based off intellectual property and designs cast from Characters figures.

Still, has Al deleted his twitter again?? That’s a crying shame, hopefully we can get him on this board though? If he’s applied to join, I can’t see why admin would hesitate to have him on.

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J »

Merlin wrote:
Mon Dec 23, 2019 5:00 pm
DalekCheese wrote:
Christ, I remember when he was on this board. Thank goodness he’s gone now, is all I’ll say. Insanely talented but a bit of a knob more often than not.
Not sure how he’s avoiding Character though with those custom head moulds on eBay... that’s quite dangerous territory from what I understand- regardless of whatever degree of “customisation” they are, it’s still based off intellectual property and designs cast from Characters figures.
Is he gone? He's definitely posted since the reset. I wouldn't really want to speak ill of him in his absence, but my encounters with him have largely not been very enjoyable. He's the only person I know that's blocked me on twitter, though, so that's something, I guess.

SJF

Post by SJF »

Deborah J wrote:
Mon Dec 23, 2019 5:02 pm
Merlin wrote:
Mon Dec 23, 2019 5:00 pm
DalekCheese wrote:
Christ, I remember when he was on this board. Thank goodness he’s gone now, is all I’ll say. Insanely talented but a bit of a knob more often than not.
Is he gone? He's definitely posted since the reset. I wouldn't really want to speak ill of him in his absence, but my encounters with him have largely not been very enjoyable. He's the only person I know that's blocked me on twitter, though, so that's something, I guess.
He’s a bit yikes.

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese »

He is. Cleverboi though.

TheSparrow

Post by TheSparrow »

Yikes.