How would you save the 5" line?

Valeyard

Re: How would you save the 5" line?

Post by Valeyard » Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:13 am

BilliePiperFan wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:46 am
Valeyard wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:10 am
I’d honestly just give the license to Hasbro and get them to make a Marvel Legends style series of collector figures, still in the 5 inch scale of course. Include a bunch of accessories with each, maybe do build a figure waves similar to the K1 Robot in the first wave of Classics figures, therefore getting people to buy them all.
Which legends of Who should be the first to be released?
In my opinion, start off with the current Doctor, companions, Dalek and a couple of monsters and villains. Then I’d say do a Fourth Doctor wave since he is arguably the most recognisable and most loved, and follow that up with whatever you like. I’d also say release some two or three packs of fan favourite characters and villains to Forbidden Planet and what have you in order to further appeal to fans and collectors.
'Bring back the Vervoids you cowards.'

Smappy

Post by Smappy » Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:43 am

Deborah J wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:40 pm
I do worry that I've somehow contributed to this new trend. We've gotten terribly smutty all of a sudden.
This is the edgy VNA reboot/continuation of the forum, where writers in the wilderness years decided it need to be super dark and edgy
Don't have anything else yet, here's my only piece of art that's wider than it is high: Image

CharlieTheWhovian
Location: I could tell you but then I'd probably have to kill you... ;)

Post by CharlieTheWhovian » Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:03 am

Smappy wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:43 am
Deborah J wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:40 pm
I do worry that I've somehow contributed to this new trend. We've gotten terribly smutty all of a sudden.
This is the edgy VNA reboot/continuation of the forum, where writers in the wilderness years decided it need to be super dark and edgy
That is weirdly accurate...

Bundesrat

Post by Bundesrat » Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:49 pm

skifflebits wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:08 pm
Question: Would you pledge $200 for a crowdfunded classic console room? Because I suspect it would cost at least that much to produce one.
I think we are about to find out exactly how many would....

http://www.doctorwhotoys.net/forum/view ... cee2#p2155