Re: Miscellaneous non-figure Doctor Who toys

Post by Deborah J » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:09 am

Danoftardis wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:23 am
Doctor Gamer wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:13 am
Deborah J wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:04 pm

The Long and Winding Goat. This is one of our songs now.
As long as I get a credit in the song and on the album cover and 75% of the profits for the song (because I came up with the idea) :lol:
You can get a writing credit in the booklet notes, and a flat fee of 5 Talmars. ;)

Is 'The Long and Winding Goat' being shoehorned into our first album, or are we saving it for album 2. Or is album 2 the cover album so the song will be saved for the third?

:roll: We've not even released our first album and I'm already getting ahead of myself with a third one.
If you want a second and third album we can have those for sure, I'll get brainstorming on cover ideas

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis » Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:18 am

Deborah J wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:09 am
Danoftardis wrote:
Doctor Gamer wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:13 am
As long as I get a credit in the song and on the album cover and 75% of the profits for the song (because I came up with the idea) :lol:
You can get a writing credit in the booklet notes, and a flat fee of 5 Talmars. ;)

Is 'The Long and Winding Goat' being shoehorned into our first album, or are we saving it for album 2. Or is album 2 the cover album so the song will be saved for the third?

:roll: We've not even released our first album and I'm already getting ahead of myself with a third one.
If you want a second and third album we can have those for sure, I'll get brainstorming on cover ideas
I'd love that, I'm casually working on our UK and Ireland album tour poster, I have some fun ideas.

I hope the rest of the forum isn't getting fed up of our shenanigans, we've effectively destroyed one thread and invaded a bunch of others... :lol:

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J » Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:36 am

Danoftardis wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:18 am
Deborah J wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:09 am
Danoftardis wrote:

I'd love that, I'm casually working on our UK and Ireland album tour poster, I have some fun ideas.

I hope the rest of the forum isn't getting fed up of our shenanigans, we've effectively destroyed one thread and invaded a bunch of others... :lol:
This is the cult of sckaro band forum, though, isn't it, that's what everyone is here to talk about.

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis » Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:40 am

Deborah J wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:36 am
Danoftardis wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:18 am

This is the cult of sckaro band forum, though, isn't it, that's what everyone is here to talk about.
God yeah, sorry, totally missed that. I guess I'm the resident silliboi for a reason. ;)

Doctor What

Post by Doctor What » Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:52 am

I was about to suggest that you have a thread for this type of randomness in general chat, loving the discussion but the clogging of threads probably isn't ideal :lol:

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J » Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:33 pm

Yeaaaaaaah, we were on page 6 when this started, now the thread is 17 pages, that's more band blethers than topic, sorry DW. :/

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis » Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:42 pm

Wow now that is I call thread derailment. Many apologies Doctor What, and everyone else. All I can say is fame went to our heads. I think we should take the helpful hint of the mod and make our own thread in general convo.