Re: Miscellaneous non-figure Doctor Who toys

Post by Deborah J » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:09 am

Danoftardis wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:23 am
Doctor Gamer wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:13 am
Deborah J wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:04 pm

The Long and Winding Goat. This is one of our songs now.
As long as I get a credit in the song and on the album cover and 75% of the profits for the song (because I came up with the idea) :lol:
You can get a writing credit in the booklet notes, and a flat fee of 5 Talmars. ;)

Is 'The Long and Winding Goat' being shoehorned into our first album, or are we saving it for album 2. Or is album 2 the cover album so the song will be saved for the third?

:roll: We've not even released our first album and I'm already getting ahead of myself with a third one.
If you want a second and third album we can have those for sure, I'll get brainstorming on cover ideas

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis » Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:18 am

Deborah J wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:09 am
Danoftardis wrote:
Doctor Gamer wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:13 am
As long as I get a credit in the song and on the album cover and 75% of the profits for the song (because I came up with the idea) :lol:
You can get a writing credit in the booklet notes, and a flat fee of 5 Talmars. ;)

Is 'The Long and Winding Goat' being shoehorned into our first album, or are we saving it for album 2. Or is album 2 the cover album so the song will be saved for the third?

:roll: We've not even released our first album and I'm already getting ahead of myself with a third one.
If you want a second and third album we can have those for sure, I'll get brainstorming on cover ideas
I'd love that, I'm casually working on our UK and Ireland album tour poster, I have some fun ideas.

I hope the rest of the forum isn't getting fed up of our shenanigans, we've effectively destroyed one thread and invaded a bunch of others... :lol:

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J » Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:36 am

Danoftardis wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:18 am
Deborah J wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:09 am
Danoftardis wrote:

I'd love that, I'm casually working on our UK and Ireland album tour poster, I have some fun ideas.

I hope the rest of the forum isn't getting fed up of our shenanigans, we've effectively destroyed one thread and invaded a bunch of others... :lol:
This is the cult of sckaro band forum, though, isn't it, that's what everyone is here to talk about.

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis » Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:40 am

Deborah J wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:36 am
Danoftardis wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:18 am

This is the cult of sckaro band forum, though, isn't it, that's what everyone is here to talk about.
God yeah, sorry, totally missed that. I guess I'm the resident silliboi for a reason. ;)

Doctor What

Post by Doctor What » Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:52 am

I was about to suggest that you have a thread for this type of randomness in general chat, loving the discussion but the clogging of threads probably isn't ideal :lol:

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J » Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:33 pm

Yeaaaaaaah, we were on page 6 when this started, now the thread is 17 pages, that's more band blethers than topic, sorry DW. :/

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis » Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:42 pm

Wow now that is I call thread derailment. Many apologies Doctor What, and everyone else. All I can say is fame went to our heads. I think we should take the helpful hint of the mod and make our own thread in general convo.

skifflebits

Post by skifflebits » Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:12 pm

HEY EAGLEMOSS COLLECTORS!

How much out of scale are the Eaglemoss figures with the CO figures?

I ask because I have a feeling Eaglemoss will be the only way we'll ever get a "Resolution" Dalek, and I'm wondering how off it will look if I display it with my CO figures.
Be nice or I'll bring back this: https://i.imgur.com/TGx4F7A.jpg

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese » Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:31 pm

skifflebits wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:12 pm

I ask because I have a feeling Eaglemoss will be the only way we'll ever get a "Resolution" Dalek, and I'm wondering how off it will look if I display it with my CO figures.
I don’t collect, but I have seen them. They’re massively out of scale for the COs. They’re like 1/4 the size.
Al Dewar, if you are reading this, please give me a job/ all variants of all figures you have ever produced (delete as applicable).

Despite occasional claims to the contrary, the blessed St. Verity Lambert is not recognised by any major church.

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J » Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:35 pm

skifflebits wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:12 pm

My friend collects them, they're tiny, like maybe just over half the size of a CO figure. They're nice enough looking things, but not really something that would match up. I have a couple of his old broken GOT ones, which are the same sort of size as the Who ones, and they're very incompatible with the CO figures, I have them on the same shelf as Bill and Missy.