Miscellaneous non-figure Doctor Who toys

Danoftardis

Re: Miscellaneous non-figure Doctor Who toys

Post by Danoftardis » Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:11 am

Ahead of the release of the highly anticipated debut album by 'The Cult of Skaro' on the 23 November 2019, I have an exlcuisve deal for forum members, avaiblable nowhere else!

PLUS! Members will also recieve a copy of 'Deborah J - Greatest Hits' FREE with every pre-order of 'Abazorbaloff'.

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J » Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:19 am

Danoftardis wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:11 am
Ahead of the release of the highly anticipated debut album by 'The Cult of Skaro' on the 23 November 2019, I have an exlcuisve deal for forum members, avaiblable nowhere else!

PLUS! Members will also recieve a copy of 'Deborah J - Greatest Hits' FREE with every pre-order of 'Abazorbaloff'.
I love this, very slick, very nice, the use of Deviant Strain on the bullet point list is a nice touch.

But I'm going to get nitpicky. What one earth is that signature meant to be? Like I sign almost evertyhing I draw, I feel like there's enough reference material to get a more accurate forgery than that. I guess after the D it's not too far off, but the D is just doing its own thing, 0/10 on the signature, would not D again.

but I do love everything else, it's the best thing, I'd buy that.

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:29 am

Deborah J wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:19 am
I love this, very slick, very nice, the use of Deviant Strain on the bullet point list is a nice touch.

But I'm going to get nitpicky. What one earth is that signature meant to be? Like I sign almost evertyhing I draw, I feel like there's enough reference material to get a more accurate forgery than that. I guess after the D it's not too far off, but the D is just doing its own thing, 0/10 on the signature, would not D again.

Thank you very much. :D

I mean to be fair it's not meant to be anything like your signature, if i'd used your actual one I thought the three other fakes ones would've looked really bad in comparison, so I gave you a naff one as well.
If I give special treatment to you, then I'd need to do it for the whole band, otherwise someone would eventually smash my head in with a guitar. :lol:

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:37 am

Danoftardis wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:29 am
Deborah J wrote:

I mean to be fair it's not meant to be anything like your signature, if i'd used your actual one I thought the three other fakes ones would've looked really bad in comparison, so I gave you a naff one as well.
If I give special treatment to you, then I'd need to do it for the whole band, otherwise someone would eventually smash my head in with a guitar. :lol:
That's fair, I mean in all probability we'd be too busy going to famous people parties to spend time signing a bunch of photos, we'd leave that to the interns to deal with.

I'd also like to say that you did a good job removing the background from the abzorbaloff picture, I definitely made that more effort for you than it would have been if I'd left the background blank like I was originally going to.

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:42 am

Deborah J wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:37 am
Danoftardis wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:29 am
Deborah J wrote:

That's fair, I mean in all probability we'd be too busy going to famous people parties to spend time signing a bunch of photos, we'd leave that to the interns to deal with.

I'd also like to say that you did a good job removing the background from the abzorbaloff picture, I definitely made that more effort for you than it would have been if I'd left the background blank like I was originally going to.
Wait we have interns? :lol:

Full disclosure, that was actually one of the easier things to do in this image. The hardest part was getting all the angles right so the different items all looked just so.

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J » Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:27 pm

Danoftardis wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:42 am

Full disclosure, that was actually one of the easier things to do in this image. The hardest part was getting all the angles right so the different items all looked just so.
Of course we have interns, we're famous now, can't be expected to do mundane tasks by ourselves.

The angles are very artfully done, it all looks super realistic.

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis » Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:51 pm

Deborah J wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:27 pm
Danoftardis wrote:

Of course we have interns, we're famous now, can't be expected to do mundane tasks by ourselves.

Y'know what else proves we're famous? You've put us on your goat, there is no greater honour. Sod the rock & roll hall of fame, Goatward is where it's at.

And thanks. :)

Doctor Gamer

Post by Doctor Gamer » Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:36 pm

Where do I pre-order?
Screw the 2019 B&M sets, I’m buying this epic album!

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese » Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:11 pm

Danoftardis wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:51 pm
Deborah J wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:27 pm
Danoftardis wrote:

Y'know what else proves we're famous? You've put us on your goat, there is no greater honour. Sod the rock & roll hall of fame, Goatward is where it's at.

And thanks. :)
Yay I’m on a goat my life has reached a new high
Al Dewar, if you are reading this, please give me a job/ all variants of all figures you have ever produced (delete as applicable).

Despite occasional claims to the contrary, the blessed St. Verity Lambert is not recognised by any major church.

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis » Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:40 pm

Doctor Gamer wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:36 pm
Where do I pre-order?
Screw the 2019 B&M sets, I’m buying this epic album!
Contact your local Kerblam! warehouse, they'll handle the orders. If you give the Kerblam! man your forum details you'll automatically be upgraded to the deluxe package.