Page 5 of 18

Re: Miscellaneous non-figure Doctor Who toys

Posted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:14 pm
by Danoftardis
:shock: Yep, that's going to be hard to unsee. Thanks skiffle :lol: .

Re: Miscellaneous non-figure Doctor Who toys

Posted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:30 pm
by skifflebits
Doctor Gamer wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:09 pm
Sometimes I question why I’m a member of this forum...
...says the man with an unhealthy obsession with the Abzorbaloff.

:D

Re: Miscellaneous non-figure Doctor Who toys

Posted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:38 pm
by TheSparrow
skifflebits wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:01 pm
Two things:

1. That's from Jessica Jones? Was it photoshopped from the original to include Colin Baker?

2. Wait... Women actually find Colin Baker attractive???
Nope the original has Colon Baker in it as well. (Jokes, it's Johnny Storm)
What do you mean WOMEN find him attractive. Collin is DADDY ASF :D <3

Re: Miscellaneous non-figure Doctor Who toys

Posted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:43 pm
by Doctor Gamer
skifflebits wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:30 pm
Doctor Gamer wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:09 pm
Sometimes I question why I’m a member of this forum...
...says the man with an unhealthy obsession with the Abzorbaloff.

:D
Don’t get too close to me skiffle, it’s the exzeeeeeema

Re: Miscellaneous non-figure Doctor Who toys

Posted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:45 pm
by skifflebits
TheSparrow wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:38 pm
What do you mean WOMEN find him attractive. Collin is DADDY ASF :D <3
Well, obviously.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-hWKv9ExtY

Re: Miscellaneous non-figure Doctor Who toys

Posted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:46 pm
by Deborah J
skifflebits wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:01 pm
Two things:

1. That's from Jessica Jones? Was it photoshopped from the original to include Colin Baker?

2. Wait... Women actually find Colin Baker attractive???
Can confirm, Colin is gorgeous. Just look at that new bluray cover, he's positively statuesque.

Re: Miscellaneous non-figure Doctor Who toys

Posted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:24 am
by TheUmbrellaMan
Image

Re: Miscellaneous non-figure Doctor Who toys

Posted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:25 am
by Danoftardis
skifflebits wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:45 pm
Well, obviously.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-hWKv9ExtY
I love Colin, and his dedication to Doctor Who.
I just wish I had a blu-ray player so I could buy these and watch all the cool extras.

Re: Miscellaneous non-figure Doctor Who toys

Posted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:50 pm
by skifflebits
Danoftardis wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:25 am
skifflebits wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:45 pm
Well, obviously.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-hWKv9ExtY
I love Colin, and his dedication to Doctor Who.
I just wish I had a blu-ray player so I could buy these and watch all the cool extras.
You can also play them on any Xbox One or PS4, if that's your proclivity.

Re: Miscellaneous non-figure Doctor Who toys

Posted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:52 pm
by skifflebits
Deborah J wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:46 pm
skifflebits wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:01 pm
Two things:

1. That's from Jessica Jones? Was it photoshopped from the original to include Colin Baker?

2. Wait... Women actually find Colin Baker attractive???
Can confirm, Colin is gorgeous. Just look at that new bluray cover, he's positively statuesque.
Image