My junk tardis has red straps?

TheGuyWhoLikesDrWho1

My junk tardis has red straps?

Post by TheGuyWhoLikesDrWho1 » Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:19 pm

A few years ago i got a junk tardis toy just right now i've noticed that every junk tardis has black safety straps but mine has red safety straps idk if this is a variant or something another youtuber got the same problem this is the link ---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoVaHd61tAU he doesn't mention it but it's in the title the comments don't talk about and info of it and there is nothing in the description looked on ebay and i searched junk tardis red straps and i didn't see any so i don't think it's a variant any info wouold be nice also if you have the same thing please let me know ok that's it

TheGuyWhoLikesDrWho1

Re: My junk tardis has red straps?

Post by TheGuyWhoLikesDrWho1 » Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:30 pm

#WHYDOSEITHAVEREDSTRAPS

Doctor Gamer

Post by Doctor Gamer » Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:32 pm

TheGuyWhoLikesDrWho1 wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:19 pm
A few years ago i got a junk tardis toy just right now i've noticed that every junk tardis has black safety straps but mine has red safety straps idk if this is a variant or something another youtuber got the same problem this is the link ---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoVaHd61tAU he doesn't mention it but it's in the title the comments don't talk about and info of it and there is nothing in the description looked on ebay and i searched junk tardis red straps and i didn't see any so i don't think it's a variant any info wouold be nice also if you have the same thing please let me know ok that's it
I don’t know if I still have my junk TARDIS but I remember mine had red straps, which is how it looked in the episode IIRC.

EDIT: Just looked on the article on the Doctor Who site about the junk TARDIS and the answer to the red straps mystery seems to be that on the 2nd batch of playsets produced, they changed the straps to red.
Last edited by Doctor Gamer on Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Doctor What

Post by Doctor What » Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:33 pm

I've seen this before, I think just some of them have red straps and some have black.