TOMFAN'S Customs

Moderator: CaptainJimiPie

Deborah J

Re: TOMFAN'S Customs

Postby Deborah J » Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:21 pm

TOMFAN wrote:
A very long time ago now! I'd make a much better job of it these days:

You did a very impressive job of smoothing out her stomach there, I'm assuming wrinkled vest caves peri was the base for it? Only really needs that head thing and she'd be pretty perfect

skifflebits

Postby skifflebits » Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:29 pm

TOMFAN wrote:
skifflebits wrote:Tomfan, am I imagining it or did you do a custom of Peri from "The Two Doctors" once?

A very long time ago now! I'd make a much better job of it these days:

It's still uber-impressive. I've been thinking about doing one, myself, and was trying to decipher the colors on her shirt. It's like three different shades of pastel chrome.
Life's too short to engage with chuckleheads.

TOMFAN

Postby TOMFAN » Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:39 pm

Deborah J wrote:You did a very impressive job of smoothing out her stomach there, I'm assuming wrinkled vest caves peri was the base for it? Only really needs that head thing and she'd be pretty perfect

Thanks!

It was actually the Varos version, I don't think the Caves one had been released then.

TOMFAN

Postby TOMFAN » Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:41 pm

skifflebits wrote:[
It's still uber-impressive. I've been thinking about doing one, myself, and was trying to decipher the colors on her shirt. It's like three different shades of pastel chrome.

Cheers!

It's an absolute bugger, the colours are a right pain, it's like trying to paint a roll of tin foil!

Deborah J

Postby Deborah J » Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:25 pm

TOMFAN wrote:
Deborah J wrote:You did a very impressive job of smoothing out her stomach there, I'm assuming wrinkled vest caves peri was the base for it? Only really needs that head thing and she'd be pretty perfect

Thanks!

It was actually the Varos version, I don't think the Caves one had been released then.

I mean if anything that's even more impressive.

TOMFAN

Postby TOMFAN » Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:49 am

Deborah J wrote:I mean if anything that's even more impressive.

Thank you!

skifflebits

Postby skifflebits » Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:31 pm

TOMFAN wrote:
skifflebits wrote:[

Cheers!

It's an absolute bugger, the colours are a right pain, it's like trying to paint a roll of tin foil!

Ha! I figured I would hand mix the three colors myself and hope for the best. The up side is the chrome color is so dominant nobody is going to be able to tell if I screw up.
Life's too short to engage with chuckleheads.

Return to “Customs”