The First Doctor (Twice Upon A Time) - COMPLETED!

Moderator: CaptainJimiPie

CaptainJimiPie

The First Doctor (Twice Upon A Time) - COMPLETED!

Postby CaptainJimiPie » Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:07 pm

It's been great to see The First Doctor back on our screens in this years Xmas special, and a perfect chance to make a new custom version of him!

IMG_7070.JPG
IMG_7070.JPG (47.13 KiB) Viewed 1196 times

This was actually a really simple custom to put together, the overall figure is An Unearthly Child First Doctor but with the coat and waistcoat swapped over from a Twelve Doctors boxset First Doctor, then with a repaint of the waistcoat and scarf (and the tie to make it dark blue rather than black), and some repainted fingerless gloves taken from a Conner Primeval figure he was finished!
Although as a later after thought I used a small piece of chain and milliput to make the clasp on the cloak.

It would have been easier just to use an standard First Doctor rather than the Twelve Doctors boxset version however that was the cheapest I could get hold of spare at the last moment

Live From The Workshop :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeEZiexeID0

dalekkiller

Re: The First Doctor (Twice Upon A Time) - COMPLETED!

Postby dalekkiller » Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:52 pm

CaptainJimiPie wrote:It's been great to see The First Doctor back on our screens in this years Xmas special, and a perfect chance to make a new custom version of him!

IMG_7070.JPG

This was actually a really simple custom to put together, the overall figure is An Unearthly Child First Doctor but with the coat and waistcoat swapped over from a Twelve Doctors boxset First Doctor, then with a repaint of the waistcoat and scarf (and the tie to make it dark blue rather than black), and some repainted fingerless gloves taken from a Conner Primeval figure he was finished!
Although as a later after thought I used a small piece of chain and milliput to make the clasp on the cloak.

It would have been easier just to use an standard First Doctor rather than the Twelve Doctors boxset version however that was the cheapest I could get hold of spare at the last moment

Live From The Workshop :

Like it,need to make one myself at some point.

CaptainJimiPie

Re: The First Doctor (Twice Upon A Time) - COMPLETED!

Postby CaptainJimiPie » Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:30 pm

dalekkiller wrote:
CaptainJimiPie wrote:It's been great to see The First Doctor back on our screens in this years Xmas special, and a perfect chance to make a new custom version of him!

IMG_7070.JPG

Live From The Workshop :

Like it,need to make one myself at some point.

Thanks, it is a really simple custom to make, more so if you don't add on the clasp and chain!

Return to “Customs”