One Line Story Returns!

Moderator: DukeNukem 2417

Doctor Gamer

Re: One Line Story Returns!

Post by Doctor Gamer »

The Doctor intricately turned a few buttons on the TARDIS console. There was a slight bang, but after that everything seemed to return to normal, just the doctor and their companions. “I reinstated the walls of reality” The Doctor said, “I sent those B&M 2019 Sets people back where they came from, hopefully now everything should be back to normal”.
BENNI! BENNI! WHERE’S MY BENNI?

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis »

Or so he thought, in fact they had simply hidden in the zero room awaiting the right time to reveal themselves once more :o

BilliePiperFan

Post by BilliePiperFan »

While the Doctor had been preoccupied with this, the Tardis had landed.
Some of us were miserable before the virus...

Bundesrat

Post by Bundesrat »

The Doctor turned on the scanner - a desolate wasteland appeared on the screen. "Where are we Doctor?" asked Peri, "It looks so bleak". "post-Brexit Britain" responded the Doctor.

BilliePiperFan

Post by BilliePiperFan »

Peri gasped staring at the unrecognisable wasteland that was once central London. "Surely even Brexit can't have been this bad Doctor!" she cried, slipping a jacket on over her bikini as she realised the beach was out of the question. "As it happens Peri, you're right, history has gone wrong, there is some foul play at work here." announced the Doctor.

Bundesrat

Post by Bundesrat »

"Just as I thought" said the Doctor quizzically, "the TARDIS says we have landed in the year 2037, and that is long before Brexit actually occurred." The Doctor slid a lever on the console and the doors opened, "C'mon Peri, we have some investigating to do"

CharlieTheWhovian
Location: I could tell you but then I'd probably have to kill you... ;)

Post by CharlieTheWhovian »

As they exited the TARDIS, the Doctor and Peri came face to face with Boris Johnson, who was pointing a gun at them and wearing a traffic cone on his head for some unapparent reason.

BilliePiperFan

Post by BilliePiperFan »

The Doctor slowly raised his hands and Peri apprehensively followed. "Take me to your leader" said the Doctor before giving Boris a cheeky smile.

CharlieTheWhovian
Location: I could tell you but then I'd probably have to kill you... ;)

Post by CharlieTheWhovian »

The Doctor and Peri stood before Supreme Dictator and King of the World Jeremy Hunt as Boris had a tantrum in the corner when all of a sudden the Dictator raised his hand to his head menacingly and unzipped his forehead in a flash of light.
'Slitheen?!' The Doctor exclaimed.
'Worse!' Said the unmistakable voice of Theresa May. :lol:

SJF

Post by SJF »

“Doctor look! She’s running through the fields of wheat!” Peri exclaimed in shock as big man Theresa came running towards them. “Fields of Wheat? FIELDS OF WHEAT!” The Doctor blasted bombastically.