One Line Story Returns!

Moderator: DukeNukem 2417

CharlieTheWhovian
Location: I could tell you but then I'd probably have to kill you... ;)

Re: One Line Story Returns!

Post by CharlieTheWhovian »

SJF wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:44 pm
“Doctor look! She’s running through the fields of wheat!” Peri exclaimed in shock as big man Theresa came running towards them. “Fields of Wheat? FIELDS OF WHEAT!” The Doctor blasted bombastically.
"Look out!" Peri shouted when without warning a swarm of Vardies consumed Theresa as an Emojibot popped its head up out of the field.

BilliePiperFan

Post by BilliePiperFan »

Suddenly the Doctor and Peri heard a booming mechanical noise from above as a large spaceship came into orbit directly above the wheat fields. "I recognise that ship" gasped the Doctor as a voice bellowed through a speaker "The Maybot is broken, we must move forward to the next stage."
Some of us were miserable before the virus...

CharlieTheWhovian
Location: I could tell you but then I'd probably have to kill you... ;)

Post by CharlieTheWhovian »

BilliePiperFan wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:51 pm
Suddenly the Doctor and Peri heard a booming mechanical noise from above as a large spaceship came into orbit directly above the wheat fields. "I recognise that ship" gasped the Doctor as a voice bellowed through a speaker "The Maybot is broken, we must move forward to the next stage."
The next thing they knew, The Doctor and Peri found themselves transmatted onto the Game Station and now came face to face with a hoarde of robotic replicas of famous British TV personalities from the 21st Century.

Bundesrat

Post by Bundesrat »

Peri looked confused, "doctor, why does the far flung future only have pop culture references to early 21st century Britain?"
"I'll explain later" the Doctor replied excitedly, "for now we need to get to the make up room. This way...."
The Doctor ushered Peri into a nearby lift. The piped Muzak was Brittany Spears 'Toxic'

BilliePiperFan

Post by BilliePiperFan »

The lift began to ascend. Peri was enjoying the music and almost subconsciously began to hum along to it and sway. Seconds later she began twerking as the Doctor looked on in shock.

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis »

The Doctor watched on horrified by what was happening before his eyes, "Peri!" he exclaimed. Suddenly Captain Jack Harkness transmatted into the lift.

Bundesrat

Post by Bundesrat »

Peri and Doctor just stared - Jack had come straight from the make up room and was fully naked. The Doctor quickly rummaged around in his coat and pulled out part of a Dalek plunger and firmly affixed it to Jack, "there you go, a Deborah J modesty patch" said the Doctor with some pride.

BilliePiperFan

Post by BilliePiperFan »

"Captain Jack Harkness" said Jack reaching out to shake Peri's hand, "Peri Brown" replied the slightly flustered girl. "Nice to meet you Peri Brown" said Jack with a wink. "STOP IT!" shouted the Doctor.

Bundesrat

Post by Bundesrat »

"Love the coat!" said Jack admiring the Doctor's clobber. "I hope I get a chance to wear one like that sometime. And what is your name Sir?" Jack asked the Doctor

BilliePiperFan

Post by BilliePiperFan »

(oops I forgot Six wouldn't know Jack, let's just say he was shouting at Peri.)

"The Doctor" he replied. Jack was SHOOK but before he could say another word there was a loud ping, the lift had reached its destination.