Registration

Chat About... Anything!
User avatar
DukeNukem 2417
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:17 pm
Location: Wherever I want

Re: Registration

Post by DukeNukem 2417 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:28 pm

BilliePiperFan wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:26 pm
No don't worry I get the picture, proper lil troublemaker.

I still vote for an amnesty though. Fresh starts and all that.
It's not an issue up for debate.

When he was permabanned, it was no take-backs, no resets, no second chances.

Think of it this way: his permaban was equivalent to getting erased from existence by Thanos.
Through the darkness of future past
the magician longs to see.
One chants out between two worlds
Fire....walk with me.

User avatar
Doctor What
Moderator
Posts: 24
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:33 am

Re: Registration

Post by Doctor What » Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:38 pm

DukeNukem 2417 wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:16 pm
BilliePiperFan wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:13 pm
The name doesn't ring a bell. What kind of trouble?
Rowing with the mods. Accusing another forum member of being an alt of me. Posting screencaps of private chats from Facebook that he tricked people into giving him. Trying to start threads about a forum newsletter and then turning them into bin fires. Accusing new members of being trolls without any evidence. Derailing a contest thread by accusing the original poster of having already given away the intended prize to someone else.

Do I need to go on?
I mean there's also the, y'know, not actually knowing anything about new doctor who toys.

Permaban is indeed permanent.

User avatar
DukeNukem 2417
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:17 pm
Location: Wherever I want

Re: Registration

Post by DukeNukem 2417 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:39 pm

Doctor What wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:38 pm
Permaban is indeed permanent.
Good. Better than good, actually...it's great.
Through the darkness of future past
the magician longs to see.
One chants out between two worlds
Fire....walk with me.

User avatar
BilliePiperFan
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:45 pm
Location: Wouldn't you like to know

Re: Registration

Post by BilliePiperFan » Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:44 pm

DukeNukem 2417 wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:28 pm
BilliePiperFan wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:26 pm
No don't worry I get the picture, proper lil troublemaker.

I still vote for an amnesty though. Fresh starts and all that.
It's not an issue up for debate.

When he was permabanned, it was no take-backs, no resets, no second chances.

Think of it this way: his permaban was equivalent to getting erased from existence by Thanos.
Oh it definitely should be. Discussion is important.

User avatar
SJF
Posts: 57
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:16 pm

Re: Registration

Post by SJF » Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:55 pm

DukeNukem 2417 wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:28 pm
BilliePiperFan wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:26 pm
No don't worry I get the picture, proper lil troublemaker.

I still vote for an amnesty though. Fresh starts and all that.
It's not an issue up for debate.

When he was permabanned, it was no take-backs, no resets, no second chances.

Think of it this way: his permaban was equivalent to getting erased from existence by Thanos.
So we can just get the infinity gauntlet and snap him back?
Image

User avatar
DukeNukem 2417
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:17 pm
Location: Wherever I want

Re: Registration

Post by DukeNukem 2417 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:56 pm

SJF wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:55 pm
So we can just get the infinity gauntlet and snap him back?
Why would you? Ever since his permaban, we've had peace on the forum.
Through the darkness of future past
the magician longs to see.
One chants out between two worlds
Fire....walk with me.

User avatar
Doctor What
Moderator
Posts: 24
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:33 am

Re: Registration

Post by Doctor What » Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:57 pm

SJF wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:55 pm
DukeNukem 2417 wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:28 pm
BilliePiperFan wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:26 pm
No don't worry I get the picture, proper lil troublemaker.

I still vote for an amnesty though. Fresh starts and all that.
It's not an issue up for debate.

When he was permabanned, it was no take-backs, no resets, no second chances.

Think of it this way: his permaban was equivalent to getting erased from existence by Thanos.
So we can just get the infinity gauntlet and snap him back?
No resurrections this time.

User avatar
SJF
Posts: 57
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:16 pm

Re: Registration

Post by SJF » Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:00 pm

Doctor What wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:57 pm
SJF wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:55 pm
DukeNukem 2417 wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:28 pm


It's not an issue up for debate.

When he was permabanned, it was no take-backs, no resets, no second chances.

Think of it this way: his permaban was equivalent to getting erased from existence by Thanos.
So we can just get the infinity gauntlet and snap him back?
No resurrections this time.
I’m just saying, should have used the soul stone to make ya point.
Image

User avatar
Doctor What
Moderator
Posts: 24
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:33 am

Re: Registration

Post by Doctor What » Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:02 pm

Dammit I should have chosen my Thanos meme more carefully.

User avatar
BilliePiperFan
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:45 pm
Location: Wouldn't you like to know

Re: Registration

Post by BilliePiperFan » Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:03 pm

DukeNukem 2417 wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:56 pm
SJF wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:55 pm
So we can just get the infinity gauntlet and snap him back?
Why would you? Ever since his permaban, we've had peace on the forum.
We should share our peace and prosperity as we built this new forum.

The past is never to be forgotten. A fresh offence would invalidate this chance I propose.

Post Reply