Danoftardis's collection

Deborah J

Re: Danoftardis's collection

Post by Deborah J » Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:54 am

Everybody hurts sometimes.

Avon

Post by Avon » Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:30 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: Poor ten, hopefully Rose'll come back in a few years with the ultimate two pack we all want, roadkill Pete and dressing gown Jackie Tyler two pack. Real domestic action!

I'd watch Doctor Who and the 43 Doctors :lol: but the big question is, who are the 43 companions to go with the 43 Doctors?

Whovastron

Post by Whovastron » Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:16 pm

Don’t feel bad about losing a figure. I lost my spacesuit 10 for about 2 years, even bought a new one. Then I found him in a pencil case one day

TW.

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis » Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:36 pm

Avon wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:30 am
:lol: :lol: :lol: Poor ten, hopefully Rose'll come back in a few years with the ultimate two pack we all want, roadkill Pete and dressing gown Jackie Tyler two pack. Real domestic action!

I'd watch Doctor Who and the 43 Doctors :lol: but the big question is, who are the 43 companions to go with the 43 Doctors?
That's the two pack we should be getting from B&M, sod Daleks, I need Pete and Jackie. :lol:
The 43 companions will be decided by an online fan poll, they will then have to locate Borusa and free the Doctors before time runs out or they will be eliminated from the game.
Whovastron wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:16 pm
Don’t feel bad about losing a figure. I lost my spacesuit 10 for about 2 years, even bought a new one. Then I found him in a pencil case one day

TW.
That's an interesting place for him to turn up. I think after 8 years though my Rose ain't gonna turn up again any time soon. :cry:

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis » Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:34 pm

More figures, I've reached the RTD part of my collection now.

Eccles cake series first:
Moxx of Balhoon says hi, while 9 is told to stand and deliver. *cue burundi drums*
Below Slitheen is doing some form of contemporary dance, Victor Meldrew doesn't believe it.

I didn't realise how few figures I have from series 2 until I took this photo:

Here we have two larger items Sanctuary Base lift cage and the Genesis Ark.

Genesis Ark doubles up as a handy Dalek storage device, nifty. 8-)

I'll post the series 3 -5 figures tomorrow. Enjoy. :)

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J » Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:38 pm

I like your egg display, very fun. And I'm very jealous of your moccle bahoo

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis » Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:34 pm

Deborah J wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:38 pm
I thank you. Could you not get a Moxx super cheap off eBay? Then everyone can have a Moxx in their life.

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J » Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:10 pm

Danoftardis wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:34 pm
Deborah J wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:38 pm
I thank you. Could you not get a Moxx super cheap off eBay? Then everyone can have a Moxx in their life.
Once I have more spending money I'll maybe do that

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis » Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:25 am

Here's part 2 of the new series figure section of my collection, short post this time as there isn't much left to cover.

Series 3:
Don't ask me what pig slave is doing, I don't know, maybe he's having an out of body experience. :? The Master is laser screwdriver-less, for shame. Still got all of Judoon's stuff though.

Series 4 & Specials:
All of the Sontaran's come from the 'Sontaran Stratagem' set along with my Donna. Pyrovile is really cool, if you hold it up to the sun the lava parts appear to glow. Timothy Dalton is tagging along on the end ready to spit all over his enemies, blergh.

Series 5:
Don't blink :shock: . Another Roman, because why not, his legs appear to be a different colour than his face, arms and feet though. 🤔 Potato head on the end is from the B&M set the other year, I think he's better then the S4 releases.

And that folks is just about everything, figure wise anyway. I've still got to show the Sontaran portaloo and my only TARDIS, plus something not actually part of the figure range, but is one of my favourite Who related items so I want to show it anyway. But yeah, assuming I've not made any catastrophic errors that is all my figures.

SJF

Post by SJF » Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:44 am

Danoftardis wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:25 am
Here's part 2 of the new series figure section of my collection, short post this time as there isn't much left to cover.

Series 3:
Don't ask me what pig slave is doing, I don't know, maybe he's having an out of body experience. :? The Master is laser screwdriver-less, for shame. Still got all of Judoon's stuff though.

Series 4 & Specials:
All of the Sontaran's come from the 'Sontaran Stratagem' set along with my Donna. Pyrovile is really cool, if you hold it up to the sun the lava parts appear to glow. Timothy Dalton is tagging along on the end ready to spit all over his enemies, blergh.

Series 5:
Don't blink :shock: . Another Roman, because why not, his legs appear to be a different colour than his face, arms and feet though. 🤔 Potato head on the end is from the B&M set the other year, I think he's better then the S4 releases.

And that folks is just about everything, figure wise anyway. I've still got to show the Sontaran portaloo and my only TARDIS, plus something not actually part of the figure range, but is one of my favourite Who related items so I want to show it anyway. But yeah, assuming I've not made any catastrophic errors that is all my figures.
Those are his fighting tights. God Dan learn about fashion. :roll: