Danoftardis's collection

Post Reply
User avatar
Danoftardis
Posts: 2149
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:21 am
Location: Telos

Re: Danoftardis's collection

Post by Danoftardis » Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:01 pm

SJF wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:44 am
Those are his fighting tights. God Dan learn about fashion. :roll:
Fashion... Hmm... Nope I've never heard of 'fashion' before, sorry. :lol:
Image

User avatar
Deborah J
Posts: 2223
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:56 pm
Location: "I live in my house"

Re: Danoftardis's collection

Post by Deborah J » Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:42 pm

Speaking from experience, if you want to wear a dress but your legs look horrible then tights are just a gift from the gods. This roman friend understands this and now looks fabulous.
Image

User avatar
Danoftardis
Posts: 2149
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:21 am
Location: Telos

Re: Danoftardis's collection

Post by Danoftardis » Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:28 pm

I'll be totally honest, the last thing I expected from the post was for my roman dude's fashion sense to be a topic. :lol: If anyone likes his tights and wants to copy the look he got them from Marcus & Spencerus for 20 denarii.
Image

User avatar
Deborah J
Posts: 2223
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:56 pm
Location: "I live in my house"

Re: Danoftardis's collection

Post by Deborah J » Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:26 pm

Danoftardis wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:28 pm
I'll be totally honest, the last thing I expected from the post was for my roman dude's fashion sense to be a topic. :lol: If anyone likes his tights and wants to copy the look he got them from Marcus & Spencerus for 20 denarii.
werent marcus and spencerus the slave traders in carry on cleo?
Image

User avatar
DalekCheese
Posts: 2739
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:54 pm
Location: Mondas

Re: Danoftardis's collection

Post by DalekCheese » Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:32 pm

Is the non-figure the drastic puppet? And *all* trendy romanz (‘coz dat is how da yoof spellz it innit) should have tights...
I am a:
⚪Man ⚪Woman 🔘Scat

Looking for:
⚪Sex ⚪Love 🔘Ba bop ba dop bop bop

User avatar
Danoftardis
Posts: 2149
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:21 am
Location: Telos

Re: Danoftardis's collection

Post by Danoftardis » Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:59 pm

Deborah J wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:26 pm
Danoftardis wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:28 pm
I'll be totally honest, the last thing I expected from the post was for my roman dude's fashion sense to be a topic. :lol: If anyone likes his tights and wants to copy the look he got them from Marcus & Spencerus for 20 denarii.
werent marcus and spencerus the slave traders in carry on cleo?
I have no idea, that's another film I've not seen. In fact I've not seen any of the carry on films. :o
DalekCheese wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:32 pm
Is the non-figure the drastic puppet? And *all* trendy romanz (‘coz dat is how da yoof spellz it innit) should have tights...
The non-figure is a super sceret which will be revealed at the proper time. 8-)
Image

User avatar
DalekCheese
Posts: 2739
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:54 pm
Location: Mondas

Re: Danoftardis's collection

Post by DalekCheese » Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:22 pm

You haven’t seen any of the carry ons? Kill him.
I am a:
⚪Man ⚪Woman 🔘Scat

Looking for:
⚪Sex ⚪Love 🔘Ba bop ba dop bop bop

User avatar
Danoftardis
Posts: 2149
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:21 am
Location: Telos

Re: Danoftardis's collection

Post by Danoftardis » Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:14 pm

DalekCheese wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:22 pm
You haven’t seen any of the carry ons? Kill him.
I mean I'd rather not have to die because of that, I may moan a lot about it, but I'm rather attached to life really.
Image

User avatar
Deborah J
Posts: 2223
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:56 pm
Location: "I live in my house"

Re: Danoftardis's collection

Post by Deborah J » Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:27 am

I mean they're not compulsory viewing, some of them haven't aged well, and the last few were dreadful, but there's some good stuff in there, particularly the 60s ones that are in colour, worth trying some time, maybe. Kenneth Williams is bae for life.
Image

User avatar
Danoftardis
Posts: 2149
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:21 am
Location: Telos

Re: Danoftardis's collection

Post by Danoftardis » Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:36 am

Deborah J wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:27 am
I mean they're not compulsory viewing, some of them haven't aged well, and the last few were dreadful, but there's some good stuff in there, particularly the 60s ones that are in colour, worth trying some time, maybe. Kenneth Williams is bae for life.
I've seen the original St. Trinian's films from the 50's/60's, and found them suitably enjoyable. I don't know if that gives any indication of if I'd like/dislike the carry on films though. I can't think of anything else similar that I've seen.
Image

Post Reply