Re: B&M rerelease wishlist? (2020 & beyond)

greeneggsandspam

Post by greeneggsandspam »

I would like a genesis davros to be reisued, I never got that one the first time around. If they could stick a correctly painted genesis 4 in with him all the besster.
Eggs gon give it to ya

CharlieTheWhovian
Location: I could tell you but then I'd probably have to kill you... ;)

Post by CharlieTheWhovian »

greeneggsandspam wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:21 pm
I would like a genesis davros to be reisued, I never got that one the first time around. If they could stick a correctly painted genesis 4 in with him all the besster.
Seconded. :)

Spannerintheworks

Post by Spannerintheworks »

CharlieTheWhovian wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:29 pm
greeneggsandspam wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:21 pm
Seconded. :)
Even though I was lucky enough to grab the Genesis set on release, I agree: I see so many people lament missing this set.

It had a GREAT deal of detail and care barring the incorrect paint apps on 4. Davros and his chair are spot on, and each Dalek actually had nuances that were screen accurate (different coloured gun appendages, the base colouring being black on one and split grey/black on another).

skifflebits

Post by skifflebits »

I absolutely adore my Genesis set, and put it high on the list of things I put in my rotating shelf display.

I would love a few "Doctor/Davros" sets. It's been so long since "Genesis" Davros and New Series Davros have seen the shelves, I think they'd be pretty popular.

Doctor What

Post by Doctor What »

If we're venturing into Big Finish i'd love a Juggernauts Davros (basically Revelation with metal hand and imperial coloured chair). It's a very terminator looking skeletal metal hand on the cover so I don't know if they'd want to sculpt that, but would still be a good release without. Could come with that red tie Colin everyone's wanted for years! That is, if Colin's coat can be done in a B&M set.

skifflebits

Post by skifflebits »

Doctor What wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:21 pm
If we're venturing into Big Finish i'd love a Juggernauts Davros (basically Revelation with metal hand and imperial coloured chair). It's a very terminator looking skeletal metal hand on the cover so I don't know if they'd want to sculpt that, but would still be a good release without. Could come with that red tie Colin everyone's wanted for years! That is, if Colin's coat can be done in a B&M set.
I suppose you could make one from a Michael Bleach Davros, who already has a metal hand.
True, it wouldn't technically be "screen accurate.
So it's a good thing Big Finish are audio plays. :)

The Outcast

Post by The Outcast »

I'd love Genesis Davros being re-released. In fact, give me any Davros re-release, as I've only got a Revelation Davros and a battered Journey's End Davros. Also, any Daleks, especially the rarer classic ones, any of the Supremes, the Dead Planet Dalek, Imperial Dalek, Suicide Dalek. As well as that the Sea Devil, Scaroth, K1 Robot, Krynoid, Magnus Greel and generally any other classic monsters and villains that can be thought of.

Also, good shout with the Juggernauts Davros.

Galactic YoYo

Post by Galactic YoYo »

If Character were to create a VNA 7th Doctor here is the:
Left: The Ideal design
Middle; Most Likely Design for cost reasons
Right: An alternative darker version
"It seems that I am some kind of a Galactic yoyo" Jon Pertwee- The Claws of Axos

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese »

The Juggernauts:
Revelation Davros with a tweaked bionic hand,
Remembrance Imperial Dalek,
Mechanoid (I desperately need a mechanoid!)
Red tie Colin.

TheUmbrellaMan

Post by TheUmbrellaMan »

A VNA 7th Doctor is top of my list, along with a TVM 7th Doctor.