Danoftardis's collection

DalekCheese

Re: Danoftardis's collection

Post by DalekCheese » Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:10 pm

Deborah J wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:38 pm
Aw wow, that's really neat, the corgi stuff is very fun, I love how all three toms are completely different sizes. My friend has the Bessie without tom, I think from the three doctors dvd limited edition, I had him drop it off a ledge in his garden so I could have some footage of bessie driving off a cliff for a film I was making, I'm the kindest friend.
Does the film exist?
Al Dewar, if you are reading this, please give me a job/ all variants of all figures you have ever produced (delete as applicable).

Despite occasional claims to the contrary, the blessed St. Verity Lambert is not recognised by any major church.

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis » Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:51 pm

Deborah J wrote:
Aw wow, that's really neat, the corgi stuff is very fun, I love how all three toms are completely different sizes. My friend has the Bessie without tom, I think from the three doctors dvd limited edition, I had him drop it off a ledge in his garden so I could have some footage of bessie driving off a cliff for a film I was making, I'm the kindest friend.
Thanks. I think Tom has suffered some type of dimensional disturbance, perhaps due to a large greasy meal? Smallest Tom is pre meal, and the largest Tom is fully bloated greasy Tom.

I find myself wandering quite why you need footage of Bessie going over a cliff, I hope you weren't attempting to kill off Pertwee early?

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J » Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:02 pm

Danoftardis wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:51 pm
Deborah J wrote:
Thanks. I think Tom has suffered some type of dimensional disturbance, perhaps due to a large greasy meal? Smallest Tom is pre meal, and the largest Tom is fully bloated greasy Tom.

I find myself wandering quite why you need footage of Bessie going over a cliff, I hope you weren't attempting to kill off Pertwee early?
Certainly not! Pertwee is my favourite Doctor, I'd never do that to him. In the context of the story, it was Tom's doctor, and he needed help, so he whistled for bessie to come in like driving herself like in the daemons, but she just goes over a cliff. So he calls for k9 who also immediately drives off a cliff. It's very funny. Or I thought it was, anyway.
DalekCheese wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:10 pm
Deborah J wrote:
Does the film exist?
No, it exists entirely within my imagination.

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese » Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:05 pm

Deborah J wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:02 pm
Danoftardis wrote:
Deborah J wrote:

Certainly not! Pertwee is my favourite Doctor, I'd never do that to him. In the context of the story, it was Tom's doctor, and he needed help, so he whistled for bessie to come in like driving herself like in the daemons, but she just goes over a cliff. So he calls for k9 who also immediately drives off a cliff. It's very funny. Or I thought it was, anyway.
DalekCheese wrote:
Deborah J wrote:
Does the film exist?
It does sound funny.

Maybe I’m just odd...
Al Dewar, if you are reading this, please give me a job/ all variants of all figures you have ever produced (delete as applicable).

Despite occasional claims to the contrary, the blessed St. Verity Lambert is not recognised by any major church.

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis » Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:07 pm

Deborah J wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:02 pm
Danoftardis wrote:

DalekCheese wrote:
Deborah J wrote:
Does the film exist?
Fetch the MIND PROBE!

You have an excellent taste in Doctor btw, I fully approve.

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J » Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:08 pm

DalekCheese wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:05 pm

It does sound funny.

Maybe I’m just odd...
Both times it has the jaunty upbeat k9 theme from s18, and then both times it's cut off with a loud clang like a piano being dropped. If you are amused then you have achieved comedic enlightenment, I'm very proud for you.

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese » Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:14 pm

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J » Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:26 pm

oving right along from the muppet movie really made that first one for me.

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese » Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:16 pm

Deborah J wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:26 pm
oving right along from the muppet movie really made that first one for me.
Glad you enjoyed :P

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis » Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:26 pm

Deborah J wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:08 pm
DalekCheese wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:05 pm

It does sound funny.

Maybe I’m just odd...
Both times it has the jaunty upbeat k9 theme from s18, and then both times it's cut off with a loud clang like a piano being dropped. If you are amused then you have achieved comedic enlightenment, I'm very proud for you.
Ok, even I have to admit that sounds like it would be funny, especially because of the K9 theme.