Miscellaneous non-figure Doctor Who toys

User avatar
Deborah J
Posts: 2797
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:56 pm
Location: "I live in my house"

Re: Miscellaneous non-figure Doctor Who toys

Post by Deborah J »

Danoftardis wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:51 pm
Y'know what else proves we're famous? You've put us on your goat, there is no greater honour. Sod the rock & roll hall of fame, Goatward is where it's at.
Of course, we're my favourite band, not going to not put us on the goat.
Image

User avatar
DalekCheese
Posts: 4342
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:54 pm
Location: Scongo

Re: Miscellaneous non-figure Doctor Who toys

Post by DalekCheese »

Deborah J wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:43 pm
Danoftardis wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:51 pm
Y'know what else proves we're famous? You've put us on your goat, there is no greater honour. Sod the rock & roll hall of fame, Goatward is where it's at.
Of course, we're my favourite band, not going to not put us on the goat.
We’re everyone’s favourite band. We are the forum band.
Image

User avatar
DalekCheese
Posts: 4342
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:54 pm
Location: Scongo

Re: Miscellaneous non-figure Doctor Who toys

Post by DalekCheese »

DalekCheese wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:48 pm
Deborah J wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:43 pm
Danoftardis wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:51 pm
Y'know what else proves we're famous? You've put us on your goat, there is no greater honour. Sod the rock & roll hall of fame, Goatward is where it's at.
Of course, we're my favourite band, not going to not put us on the goat.
We’re everyone’s favourite band. We are the forum band.
Actually, can anyone think of a word that rhymes with abzorbaloff? Asking for a friend...
Image

User avatar
skifflebits
Posts: 1583
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:41 pm

Re: Miscellaneous non-figure Doctor Who toys

Post by skifflebits »

"Holding orbs aloft."
Image

User avatar
Deborah J
Posts: 2797
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:56 pm
Location: "I live in my house"

Re: Miscellaneous non-figure Doctor Who toys

Post by Deborah J »

skifflebits wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:05 pm
"Holding orbs aloft."
I think we've found our lyricist for our songs.
Image

User avatar
Danoftardis
Posts: 2803
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:21 am
Location: Telos

Re: Miscellaneous non-figure Doctor Who toys

Post by Danoftardis »

Deborah J wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:12 pm
skifflebits wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:05 pm
"Holding orbs aloft."
I think we've found our lyricist for our songs.
He's only getting a fifth of the royalties though, he ain't pulling no Noel and claiming he does everything. :lol:

I actually came up with a tracklist for the album if anyone's interested.
Image

User avatar
DalekCheese
Posts: 4342
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:54 pm
Location: Scongo

Re: Miscellaneous non-figure Doctor Who toys

Post by DalekCheese »

Danoftardis wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:10 pm
Deborah J wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:12 pm
skifflebits wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:05 pm
"Holding orbs aloft."
I think we've found our lyricist for our songs.
He's only getting a fifth of the royalties though, he ain't pulling no Noel and claiming he does everything. :lol:

I actually came up with a tracklist for the album if anyone's interested.
I am... I’ve got to do drum-stick-hitting! I need songs to drum-stick-hit to!
Image

User avatar
Deborah J
Posts: 2797
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:56 pm
Location: "I live in my house"

Re: Miscellaneous non-figure Doctor Who toys

Post by Deborah J »

Danoftardis wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:10 pm
Deborah J wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:12 pm
skifflebits wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:05 pm
"Holding orbs aloft."
I think we've found our lyricist for our songs.
He's only getting a fifth of the royalties though, he ain't pulling no Noel and claiming he does everything. :lol:

I actually came up with a tracklist for the album if anyone's interested.
I would love to hear that. I f you want we can put our covers in a seperate album, if we're ending up too cover-heavy for our big hitting Abzorbaloff album.
Image

User avatar
DalekCheese
Posts: 4342
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:54 pm
Location: Scongo

Re: Miscellaneous non-figure Doctor Who toys

Post by DalekCheese »

Deborah J wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:32 pm
Danoftardis wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:10 pm
Deborah J wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:12 pm


I think we've found our lyricist for our songs.
He's only getting a fifth of the royalties though, he ain't pulling no Noel and claiming he does everything. :lol:

I actually came up with a tracklist for the album if anyone's interested.
I would love to hear that. I f you want we can put our covers in a seperate album, if we're ending up too cover-heavy for our big hitting Abzorbaloff album.
Sounds good to me! :P i’ve now started making a 1/5 scale drumkit...
Image

User avatar
Danoftardis
Posts: 2803
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:21 am
Location: Telos

Re: Miscellaneous non-figure Doctor Who toys

Post by Danoftardis »

I'll post it tomorrow morning, I'm cream crackered and want to bugger off to bed, but I'll give you a little tease:

Track 3 - Midnight Rabe

I also thought our covers could be the b-sides of the singles?
Image

Post Reply