B&M doctor who sets.

Deborah J

Re: B&M doctor who sets.

Post by Deborah J » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:18 pm

Spannerintheworks wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:15 pm

Today's (non-"official figure") forum highlight: "woo-woo blue light".

Go on, tell me I'm wrong. 'Cause otherwise we need to consider THAT custom from earlier. ;)
I don't know what they're called, that was just the best description I could think of. like on a police car they spin around and go woo-woo, you know? Like my brain says they could be called sirens, but the siren is just the woo-woo, a siren isn't a light. idk.

SJF

Post by SJF » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:24 pm

I feel like when the unboxing video happens we’ll have to ignore it as it’s off topic for this thread.

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:28 pm

SJF wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:24 pm
I feel like when the unboxing video happens we’ll have to ignore it as it’s off topic for this thread.
I feel like we're good at getting back on track when the need arises. I'll maybe take some time off the forum for a few days beforehand, let you all get undistracted by my silly shenanigans.

crazydiamond

Post by crazydiamond » Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:35 pm

A Happiness Patrol TARDIS would be cool, but only the front was painted pink in the episode! That would cause complaints from both sides of the accuracy argument - if it was all painted pink, you'd have people complaining that it's inaccurate, and if only the front was painted pink, you'd have people calling them lazy or false advertisers for not doing the whole thing in pink :lol:

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:25 am

SJF wrote:
I'm sure we'll be fine come video release, we all know when to stop. :lol: Probably...

And to be fair to Deborah, I think I'm getting as bad as her, I seem to have started the idea of a band that has totally destroyed the misc toys thread and spread into general conversation topics... Perhaps I'll take a couple day off beforehand as well.

TheSparrow

Post by TheSparrow » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:59 am

Danoftardis wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:25 am
SJF wrote:
I'm sure we'll be fine come video release, we all know when to stop. :lol: Probably...

And to be fair to Deborah, I think I'm getting as bad as her, I seem to have started the idea of a band that has totally destroyed the misc toys thread and spread into general conversation topics... Perhaps I'll take a couple day off beforehand as well.
I'll third this-
I think the forum is gonna be very very quiet without the three of us.
I DON'T HAVE A SIGNATURE YET.
I'LL DO IT IN A BIT. :D

I can't help how big Deborah made my signature, stop bullying me Skifflebits:(

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:37 am

It's fine, we'll just be off rehearsing. Get Cheesy out with us, we'll be really good by the time the sets come out, we can to a concert to celebrate.

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis » Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:03 am

TheSparrow wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:59 am
Danoftardis wrote:

I'll third this-
I think you mean boring. ;)

Anyway with all the time rehearsing the band will be so tight we'll blow the forum away with our return concert performance. They won't even remember what B&M is. :lol:

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J » Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:22 am

Danoftardis wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:03 am
TheSparrow wrote:
Danoftardis wrote:

I'll third this-

Anyway with all the time rehearsing the band will be so tight we'll blow the forum away with our return concert performance. They won't even remember what B&M is. :lol:
Well maybe we can perform it from the roof of B&M, beatles style, then it'll be a cross-promotional event.

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis » Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:46 am

Deborah J wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:22 am
Danoftardis wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:03 am
TheSparrow wrote:

I'll third this-

Well maybe we can perform it from the roof of B&M, beatles style, then it'll be a cross-promotional event.
Oh you are a marketing genius. :lol: