Miscellaneous non-figure Doctor Who toys

Danoftardis

Re: Miscellaneous non-figure Doctor Who toys

Post by Danoftardis » Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:45 pm

Deborah J wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:30 pm
It's called Formula One. I have the Hartnell font, the Pertwee font, the late Pertwee early Tom font, the main Tom font, the late Tom/Davison/Colin font, the McCoy font... I think that's all the who ones I have, plus the one for the dvd titles of course. Got to get those fonts in. I needed Jodie's font for a project earlier this year, but it's not one you can get for free, I had to type what I wanted into the sample thing, screenshot it, and then use that, with some colours and textures added.
That's a fine collection of fonts you have there, I'm going to declare you our local font expert. You don't get paid for it though, sorry.

Seeing as this thread has been totally destroyed by first creating a band and then turning it into a band artwork thread I've decided to go the full monty and make a properly scaled CD back cover, featuring those thin side bits you fold over. So if you wanted to print it off and have your very own CD of 'Abzorbaloff' you now can. I'm gonna assume Deborah's cover already scales for the front of a CD, she's clever like that.

I also made an optional inside graphic for the back cover, this is what you see behind the CD itself, I thought it might look more pro than a blank white square. Naturally you'd just print it on the other side of the tracklist, though considering there'd be no actual CD inside I dunno why you'd open the case and see this, but who cares.

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J » Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:09 pm

Danoftardis wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:45 pm
. I'm gonna assume Deborah's cover already scales for the front of a CD, she's clever like that.
oooh you have a much higher opinion of me than you should, I just made the front a square. Like for a vinyl record. But just randomly sized. I'll see about scaling it to cd size though if I get to the length of printing it out.

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis » Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:13 pm

Deborah J wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:09 pm
Danoftardis wrote:
. I'm gonna assume Deborah's cover already scales for the front of a CD, she's clever like that.
oooh you have a much higher opinion of me than you should, I just made the front a square. Like for a vinyl record. But just randomly sized. I'll see about scaling it to cd size though if I get to the length of printing it out.
Well it would actually appear my opinion of you is right, I just copied your cover and overlaid it on my CD cover template, and it fits perfectly. Just pretended you made it like that, no one will notice.

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J » Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:23 pm

Danoftardis wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:13 pm
Deborah J wrote:
Danoftardis wrote:
Well it would actually appear my opinion of you is right, I just copied your cover and overlaid it on my CD cover template, and it fits perfectly. Just pretended you made it like that, no one will notice.
Yeah, I'm fabulous, I'm just too modest to admit it. 😘

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese » Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:14 pm

Deborah J wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:23 pm
Danoftardis wrote:
Deborah J wrote:

But is your singing up to scratch :D
Al Dewar, if you are reading this, please give me a job/ all variants of all figures you have ever produced (delete as applicable).

Despite occasional claims to the contrary, the blessed St. Verity Lambert is not recognised by any major church.

skifflebits

Post by skifflebits » Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:35 pm

Deborah J wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:12 pm
skifflebits wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:05 pm
"Holding orbs aloft."
I think we've found our lyricist for our songs.
My rates: reasonable. My rhyming dictionary: advanced.
Be nice or I'll bring back this: https://i.imgur.com/TGx4F7A.jpg

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese » Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:39 pm

skifflebits wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:35 pm
Deborah J wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:12 pm
skifflebits wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:05 pm
"Holding orbs aloft."
I think we've found our lyricist for our songs.
My rates: reasonable. My rhyming dictionary: advanced.
Any more song ideas, anyone?
Al Dewar, if you are reading this, please give me a job/ all variants of all figures you have ever produced (delete as applicable).

Despite occasional claims to the contrary, the blessed St. Verity Lambert is not recognised by any major church.

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J » Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:50 pm

DalekCheese wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:14 pm
Deborah J wrote:
Danoftardis wrote:

My singing is up to scratch in the sense that it could be compared to nails scratching up a blackboard.

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese » Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:51 pm

Deborah J wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:50 pm
DalekCheese wrote:
Deborah J wrote:

My singing is up to scratch in the sense that it could be compared to nails scratching up a blackboard.
As reddit would say, “10/10 can relate”...

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:18 pm

Deborah J wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:50 pm
DalekCheese wrote:
Deborah J wrote:

I've already got a plan in place for your singing, either you are actually really good and just don't know it, or we max the distortion on the guitar so no one can hear you and we pretend to be a shoegaze band. :lol: