YETI

Anything About Doctor Who *Caution Spoilers*
Post Reply
User avatar
BilliePiperFan
Posts: 317
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:45 pm
Location: Wouldn't you like to know

YETI

Post by BilliePiperFan » Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:49 am

YOU KNOW YOU WANT THEM BACK!
I don't have a signature. Sad reacts only.

User avatar
Danoftardis
Posts: 2214
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:21 am
Location: Telos

Re: YETI

Post by Danoftardis » Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:40 am

Well, naturally. Who wouldn't want the Yeti to return, it would be marvelous.
Image

User avatar
BilliePiperFan
Posts: 317
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:45 pm
Location: Wouldn't you like to know

Re: YETI

Post by BilliePiperFan » Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:47 pm

Of course, it will be fantastic when they return.
I don't have a signature. Sad reacts only.

User avatar
BilliePiperFan
Posts: 317
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:45 pm
Location: Wouldn't you like to know

Re: YETI

Post by BilliePiperFan » Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:48 pm

WE ALSO DEMAND A YETI FIGURE.
I don't have a signature. Sad reacts only.

User avatar
CharlieTheWhovian
Posts: 236
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:05 am
Location: I could tell you but then I'd probably have to kill you... ;)
Contact:

Re: YETI

Post by CharlieTheWhovian » Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:34 pm

BilliePiperFan wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:48 pm
WE ALSO DEMAND A YETI FIGURE.
BOTH VERSIONS!!
Image

User avatar
BilliePiperFan
Posts: 317
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:45 pm
Location: Wouldn't you like to know

Re: YETI

Post by BilliePiperFan » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:59 pm

CharlieTheWhovian wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:34 pm
BilliePiperFan wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:48 pm
WE ALSO DEMAND A YETI FIGURE.
BOTH VERSIONS!!
Absolutely!
I don't have a signature. Sad reacts only.

User avatar
DalekCheese
Posts: 2825
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:54 pm
Location: Mondas

Re: YETI

Post by DalekCheese » Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:07 pm

BilliePiperFan wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:59 pm
CharlieTheWhovian wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:34 pm
BilliePiperFan wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:48 pm
WE ALSO DEMAND A YETI FIGURE.
BOTH VERSIONS!!
Absolutely!
With working eye-lights and melting Buddhist head accessory.
I am a:
⚪Man ⚪Woman 🔘Scat

Looking for:
⚪Sex ⚪Love 🔘Ba bop ba dop bop bop

Post Reply