Wholords2 Customs

SJF

Re: Wholords2 Customs

Post by SJF » Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:54 pm

Actually I think I’ve always had a massive soft spot for her Flatline costume, though I imagine most people prefer her various dresses with tights.

I also like her Magician's Apprentice look even though she’s half librarian half hell’s angel

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis » Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:35 pm

Deborah J wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:46 pm
it's almost always "would I wear that?"
Unsurprisingly this criteria doesn't affect my decision. To get me in a dress someone would have to pay me £1 million pounds and ply me with custard creams, only then might I consider it :? .
SJF wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:54 pm
Actually I think I’ve always had a massive soft spot for her Flatline costume
I too think the Flatline costume is good. To be fair most of her costumes on the series were good, I just wish I liked the character as much.

I didn't expect to be talking about dresses when I got up this morning. What have I done by joining this forum :shock: .

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J » Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:57 pm

Danoftardis wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:35 pm
Deborah J wrote:
it's almost always "would I wear that?"
Unsurprisingly this criteria doesn't affect my decision. To get me in a dress someone would have to pay me £1 million pounds and ply me with custard creams, only then might I consider it :? .
SJF wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:54 pm
Actually I think I’ve always had a massive soft spot for her Flatline costume
I too think the Flatline costume is good. To be fair most of her costumes on the series were good, I just wish I liked the character as much.

I didn't expect to be talking about dresses when I got up this morning. What have I done by joining this forum :shock: .
If you eat too many custard creams it's going to get harder to get into the dress, though, as a recovering fat person I know that only too well.

Not sure what you were expecting, joining the doctor who dresses forum, that's all we do here, talk about dresses we like, a nice time is had by all. :D

SJF

Post by SJF » Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:53 pm

Personally I blame Deborah, between naked Colin and this she’s turned the forum to chaos.

CharlieTheWhovian
Location: I could tell you but then I'd probably have to kill you... ;)

Post by CharlieTheWhovian » Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:59 pm

Deborah J wrote:
Danoftardis wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:23 pm
Dare I wade into a Clara fashion fight? My vote is for the Time of the Doctor costume that Wholords has done so well. Under the Lake would be second, sorry Deborah. And to sneak in a third I'd go with the outfit from Hide. But I'm a man, what do I know :lol:
Everyone can have an opinion on fashion, even if it's wrong. ;) I do like Time of the doctor a lot, but, like would I wear that myself? Probably not. Under the lake I have, at least an aproximation, I've worn it, it's great, one of my favourite outfits. I also really love clara's main dress from Name of the Doctor, if I could get a dress like that I would. But that's how I choose my favourite character outfits, it's almost always "would I wear that?"
Yeah I love the NotD outfit too, it annoys me that they could've made an approximation of it with the Oswin figure but instead they went with a lazier repaint for the 'S8 Clara' figure. Like come on! It's only a few extra lines to paint on... No one's saying it has to be spot on...

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J » Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:11 pm

Yeah, I seem to be derailing every thread recently, I really need to calm down a bit. Although I'm not taking the blame for naked colin, I dont remember who started that, but it wasn't me.

SJF

Post by SJF » Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:52 pm

Deborah J wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:11 pm
Yeah, I seem to be derailing every thread recently, I really need to calm down a bit. Although I'm not taking the blame for naked colin, I dont remember who started that, but it wasn't me.

I think you mean improving.

Rackers96

Post by Rackers96 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:01 am

Deborah J wrote:
I had a few friends round when naked Colin was posted and I showed them and one of them who doesn’t usually get phased by that sort of stuff was absolutely gobsmacked
Former HUU Doctor Who Society President. All Round Who Boffin.
Co-founder Vault Cosplays - https://vaultcosplays.wixsite.com/home

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J » Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:12 am

Rackers96 wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:01 am
Deborah J wrote:
I had a few friends round when naked Colin was posted and I showed them and one of them who doesn’t usually get phased by that sort of stuff was absolutely gobsmacked
Why would you show anyone naked colin?

Rackers96

Post by Rackers96 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:51 am

Well... we were talking about the 6th Doctor and how he stares at Peri’s backside in attack of the Cybermen so I said you should see what he does to ace

Then I showed them!
Former HUU Doctor Who Society President. All Round Who Boffin.
Co-founder Vault Cosplays - https://vaultcosplays.wixsite.com/home