Deborah's Drawings of Stuff

User avatar
Danoftardis
Posts: 140
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:21 am
Location: Telos

Re: Deborah's Drawings of Stuff

Post by Danoftardis » Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:59 pm

Deborah J wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:46 pm
Danoftardis wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:15 pm

Classy Deborah, but if I hadn't tried to jinx you, you might not have worn the plimsoles but the high heeled boots instead, thus leading to tripping up. I'm clearly the true genius here 8-) . Or you might have done anyway and I'm just being stupid :lol: .
But if you think about it, if I had worn them the whole way there then I might have gotten better at walking in them, practice and improve. I definitely improved my skill of changing my shoes outside without sitting down, but have I really built up my skills of walking on pavements in high heeled boots? Probably not. I suppose at least if I'm walking in them less they won't wear through so fast, it's unbelievable how quickly I walk through the soles of my shoes.
These are all valid points, I've got nothing to come back at you with. So I'll just brood.
Doctor Gamer wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:58 pm
Image
Image

As I said I am unshushable 8-) . Abzorbaloff.
Image

User avatar
Deborah J
Posts: 218
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:56 pm
Location: "I live in my house"

Re: Deborah's Drawings of Stuff

Post by Deborah J » Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:28 pm

Ok, so I've not drawn anything new, but I feel like resharing this oldie. Back on the pre-wipe forum there was a thread about non-doctor who cosplaying, and I said that I didn't really do the whole cosplay thing but one thing I'd secretly love to do would be Columbia from Rocky Horror, because she is just the most fabulous. And then I did a drawing of me as Columbia, and that existed, and then I took it down because it turned out I did too good a job of drawing myself and someone recognised me, it was a whole thing, I won't get into it, but I've put up a ton of drawings of myself now, and they all look like me, so I thought why not share this one again. Not a doctor-who themed picture in any way, but this is my thread, so it doesn't have to be. Enjoy. Or don't. I was being very experimental with the shading on this one, not sure if I like how it turned out or not. My hair was quite a bit shorter when I drew this, too, but that kind of works better for being columbia, her hair was very short.
Image
Attachments
debolumbia2.png
debolumbia2.png (219.32 KiB) Viewed 77 times
Image

User avatar
Rackers96
Posts: 55
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:14 am
Location: Anywhere and Everywhere
Contact:

Re: Deborah's Drawings of Stuff

Post by Rackers96 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:46 pm

Is that goat of yours just gonna keep getting covered up?
Former HUU Doctor Who Society President. All Round Who Boffin.
Co-founder Vault Cosplays - https://vaultcosplays.wixsite.com/home

User avatar
Danoftardis
Posts: 140
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:21 am
Location: Telos

Re: Deborah's Drawings of Stuff

Post by Danoftardis » Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:26 pm

The subject of this means nothing to me because I'm an uncultured pleb, but I like good art when I see it ;) Plus bowties are cool.
Image

User avatar
SJF
Posts: 131
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:16 pm

Re: Deborah's Drawings of Stuff

Post by SJF » Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:26 pm

Poor Neddy
Image

User avatar
Deborah J
Posts: 218
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:56 pm
Location: "I live in my house"

Re: Deborah's Drawings of Stuff

Post by Deborah J » Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:45 pm

Rackers96 wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:46 pm
Is that goat of yours just gonna keep getting covered up?
I don't know, I keep putting things in there, I won't let him disappear completely, though. But I'm not getting any youn ger, perhaps I'm better keeping my goat covered up.
Danoftardis wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:26 pm
The subject of this means nothing to me because I'm an uncultured pleb, but I like good art when I see it ;) Plus bowties are cool.
You've never seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show? Oh, you're missing out, it's a classic. Then again, I suspect it's perhaps not for everyone. But there's a hotel entertainment team that I'm friendly with, who let me help out in their shows doing small background roles, and they have a Rocky Horror segment in one show they do, and I really want to borrow their columbia costume, just to try it on for a while, I don't know, but I don't want to be a bother, and I feel like it would be more of an inconvenience than it sounds. Also it probably would be too small, I'm quite big, and I think that would sting.
Image

User avatar
Rackers96
Posts: 55
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:14 am
Location: Anywhere and Everywhere
Contact:

Re: Deborah's Drawings of Stuff

Post by Rackers96 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:10 am

Deborah J wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:45 pm
Rackers96 wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:46 pm
Is that goat of yours just gonna keep getting covered up?
I don't know, I keep putting things in there, I won't let him disappear completely, though. But I'm not getting any youn ger, perhaps I'm better keeping my goat covered up.
Danoftardis wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:26 pm
The subject of this means nothing to me because I'm an uncultured pleb, but I like good art when I see it ;) Plus bowties are cool.
You've never seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show? Oh, you're missing out, it's a classic. Then again, I suspect it's perhaps not for everyone. But there's a hotel entertainment team that I'm friendly with, who let me help out in their shows doing small background roles, and they have a Rocky Horror segment in one show they do, and I really want to borrow their columbia costume, just to try it on for a while, I don't know, but I don't want to be a bother, and I feel like it would be more of an inconvenience than it sounds. Also it probably would be too small, I'm quite big, and I think that would sting.
Eventually the poor goat 🐐 will end up with the head of a terileptil or something equally bizzare can’t help but worry about the lil fella
Former HUU Doctor Who Society President. All Round Who Boffin.
Co-founder Vault Cosplays - https://vaultcosplays.wixsite.com/home

User avatar
Danoftardis
Posts: 140
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:21 am
Location: Telos

Re: Deborah's Drawings of Stuff

Post by Danoftardis » Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:02 am

Deborah J wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:45 pm
Rackers96 wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:46 pm
Is that goat of yours just gonna keep getting covered up?
I don't know, I keep putting things in there, I won't let him disappear completely, though. But I'm not getting any youn ger, perhaps I'm better keeping my goat covered up.
Danoftardis wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:26 pm
The subject of this means nothing to me because I'm an uncultured pleb, but I like good art when I see it ;) Plus bowties are cool.
You've never seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show? Oh, you're missing out, it's a classic. Then again, I suspect it's perhaps not for everyone. But there's a hotel entertainment team that I'm friendly with, who let me help out in their shows doing small background roles, and they have a Rocky Horror segment in one show they do, and I really want to borrow their columbia costume, just to try it on for a while, I don't know, but I don't want to be a bother, and I feel like it would be more of an inconvenience than it sounds. Also it probably would be too small, I'm quite big, and I think that would sting.
Nope, I've never seen it, to me 'Columbia' is either a country or an Oasis song. When it comes to TV/films I tend to stick to what I know and like, as if I'm some stubborn 70 year old guy who won't change his ways :lol: . Keeps me happy though.

And a quick hello to Greasy Regret Tom hiding away there, the sneaky little minx. When in doubt use a goat's leg to hide an edge ;) , I like it.
Image

User avatar
Deborah J
Posts: 218
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:56 pm
Location: "I live in my house"

Re: Deborah's Drawings of Stuff

Post by Deborah J » Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:48 am

Danoftardis wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:02 am

And a quick hello to Greasy Regret Tom hiding away there, the sneaky little minx. When in doubt use a goat's leg to hide an edge ;) , I like it.
yes, I knew I could put him in somewhere. I tried having him peek through one of the Os on the goat, but I had to shrink him down too small, so I went for the through the legs shot. Mx goat, you're trying to seduce me, and all that. I'm sure I'll never regret putting greasy regret tom in my goat. I could probably have put his face on another toms head, but I like this solution.
Image

User avatar
Danoftardis
Posts: 140
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:21 am
Location: Telos

Re: Deborah's Drawings of Stuff

Post by Danoftardis » Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:43 am

Deborah J wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:48 am
Danoftardis wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:02 am

And a quick hello to Greasy Regret Tom hiding away there, the sneaky little minx. When in doubt use a goat's leg to hide an edge ;) , I like it.
yes, I knew I could put him in somewhere. I tried having him peek through one of the Os on the goat, but I had to shrink him down too small, so I went for the through the legs shot. Mx goat, you're trying to seduce me, and all that. I'm sure I'll never regret putting greasy regret tom in my goat. I could probably have put his face on another toms head, but I like this solution.
I'm regretting all this greasy regret. If I hadn't have mentioned VHSes the other day none of this would've happened. My life would be both grease free and unregrettable.
Image

Post Reply