Deborah's Drawings of Stuff

Danoftardis

Re: Deborah's Drawings of Stuff

Post by Danoftardis » Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:59 pm

Deborah J wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:46 pm
Danoftardis wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:15 pm

Classy Deborah, but if I hadn't tried to jinx you, you might not have worn the plimsoles but the high heeled boots instead, thus leading to tripping up. I'm clearly the true genius here 8-) . Or you might have done anyway and I'm just being stupid :lol: .
But if you think about it, if I had worn them the whole way there then I might have gotten better at walking in them, practice and improve. I definitely improved my skill of changing my shoes outside without sitting down, but have I really built up my skills of walking on pavements in high heeled boots? Probably not. I suppose at least if I'm walking in them less they won't wear through so fast, it's unbelievable how quickly I walk through the soles of my shoes.
These are all valid points, I've got nothing to come back at you with. So I'll just brood.
Doctor Gamer wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:58 pm

As I said I am unshushable 8-) . Abzorbaloff.

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J » Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:28 pm

Ok, so I've not drawn anything new, but I feel like resharing this oldie. Back on the pre-wipe forum there was a thread about non-doctor who cosplaying, and I said that I didn't really do the whole cosplay thing but one thing I'd secretly love to do would be Columbia from Rocky Horror, because she is just the most fabulous. And then I did a drawing of me as Columbia, and that existed, and then I took it down because it turned out I did too good a job of drawing myself and someone recognised me, it was a whole thing, I won't get into it, but I've put up a ton of drawings of myself now, and they all look like me, so I thought why not share this one again. Not a doctor-who themed picture in any way, but this is my thread, so it doesn't have to be. Enjoy. Or don't. I was being very experimental with the shading on this one, not sure if I like how it turned out or not. My hair was quite a bit shorter when I drew this, too, but that kind of works better for being columbia, her hair was very short.
Attachments
debolumbia2.png
debolumbia2.png (219.32 KiB) Viewed 77 times

Rackers96

Post by Rackers96 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:46 pm

Is that goat of yours just gonna keep getting covered up?
Former HUU Doctor Who Society President. All Round Who Boffin.
Co-founder Vault Cosplays - https://vaultcosplays.wixsite.com/home

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis » Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:26 pm

The subject of this means nothing to me because I'm an uncultured pleb, but I like good art when I see it ;) Plus bowties are cool.

SJF

Post by SJF » Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:26 pm

Poor Neddy

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J » Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:45 pm

Rackers96 wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:46 pm
I don't know, I keep putting things in there, I won't let him disappear completely, though. But I'm not getting any youn ger, perhaps I'm better keeping my goat covered up.
Danoftardis wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:26 pm
The subject of this means nothing to me because I'm an uncultured pleb, but I like good art when I see it ;) Plus bowties are cool.
You've never seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show? Oh, you're missing out, it's a classic. Then again, I suspect it's perhaps not for everyone. But there's a hotel entertainment team that I'm friendly with, who let me help out in their shows doing small background roles, and they have a Rocky Horror segment in one show they do, and I really want to borrow their columbia costume, just to try it on for a while, I don't know, but I don't want to be a bother, and I feel like it would be more of an inconvenience than it sounds. Also it probably would be too small, I'm quite big, and I think that would sting.

Rackers96

Post by Rackers96 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:10 am

Deborah J wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:45 pm
Rackers96 wrote:
I don't know, I keep putting things in there, I won't let him disappear completely, though. But I'm not getting any youn ger, perhaps I'm better keeping my goat covered up.
Danoftardis wrote:
You've never seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show? Oh, you're missing out, it's a classic. Then again, I suspect it's perhaps not for everyone. But there's a hotel entertainment team that I'm friendly with, who let me help out in their shows doing small background roles, and they have a Rocky Horror segment in one show they do, and I really want to borrow their columbia costume, just to try it on for a while, I don't know, but I don't want to be a bother, and I feel like it would be more of an inconvenience than it sounds. Also it probably would be too small, I'm quite big, and I think that would sting.
Eventually the poor goat 🐐 will end up with the head of a terileptil or something equally bizzare can’t help but worry about the lil fella
Former HUU Doctor Who Society President. All Round Who Boffin.
Co-founder Vault Cosplays - https://vaultcosplays.wixsite.com/home

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis » Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:02 am

Deborah J wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:45 pm
Rackers96 wrote:
Danoftardis wrote:
Nope, I've never seen it, to me 'Columbia' is either a country or an Oasis song. When it comes to TV/films I tend to stick to what I know and like, as if I'm some stubborn 70 year old guy who won't change his ways :lol: . Keeps me happy though.

And a quick hello to Greasy Regret Tom hiding away there, the sneaky little minx. When in doubt use a goat's leg to hide an edge ;) , I like it.

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J » Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:48 am

Danoftardis wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:02 am

And a quick hello to Greasy Regret Tom hiding away there, the sneaky little minx. When in doubt use a goat's leg to hide an edge ;) , I like it.
yes, I knew I could put him in somewhere. I tried having him peek through one of the Os on the goat, but I had to shrink him down too small, so I went for the through the legs shot. Mx goat, you're trying to seduce me, and all that. I'm sure I'll never regret putting greasy regret tom in my goat. I could probably have put his face on another toms head, but I like this solution.

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis » Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:43 am

Deborah J wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:48 am
Danoftardis wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:02 am

yes, I knew I could put him in somewhere. I tried having him peek through one of the Os on the goat, but I had to shrink him down too small, so I went for the through the legs shot. Mx goat, you're trying to seduce me, and all that. I'm sure I'll never regret putting greasy regret tom in my goat. I could probably have put his face on another toms head, but I like this solution.
I'm regretting all this greasy regret. If I hadn't have mentioned VHSes the other day none of this would've happened. My life would be both grease free and unregrettable.