CULT OF SKARO

Chat About... Anything!

Moderator: porcelaingirl

DalekCheese

Re: CULT OF SKARO

Post by DalekCheese » Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:19 am

Have you seen Harry Brown? And looking forward to STB!
Al Dewar, if you are reading this, please give me a job/ all variants of all figures you have ever produced (delete as applicable).

Despite occasional claims to the contrary, the blessed St. Verity Lambert is not recognised by any major church.

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J » Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:42 am

Danoftardis wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:18 am
Deborah J wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:37 am
Potatoes for everyone!
The Cult of Skaro are pleased to announce that a special 'Potato gift stall' will be set up at both our Irish gigs. Availbe for two nights only fans will be able to purchase special potato based memorabellia such as: Potatoes shaped like band members, purple potatoes, potatoes filled with cheese and potatoes engraved with the wordes 'Poato' and 'Potao' on them. You'll be sure to treasure these for generations.
DalekCheese wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:05 am
Shame on you.
Hmph. I'm sure I've seen plenty your haven't seen. I don't know what exactly, but there must be something. :lol:

I've just put the finishing touches on 'Spamming the Boards', I had a rather nifty idea last night that made the cover slightly meta. I've gotta pop out quickly so I'll post it when I get back.
Well I'm very excited to see that.

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis » Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:41 am

My trip out took longer than expected this morning so apologies for the delay. Anyway here is the tastiest single we've made yet:

And no DC, unsurprisingly I've have not seen 'Harry Brown'.

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese » Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:43 am

Danoftardis wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:41 am
My trip out took longer than expected this morning so apologies for the delay. Anyway here is the tastiest single we've made yet:

Bloody hell, that’s great! Love the forum underneath the spam.

And Harry Brown is good, Michael Caine does vigilante justice and shoots a load of people. Doesn’t sound good, but it is. Schindler’s list?
Al Dewar, if you are reading this, please give me a job/ all variants of all figures you have ever produced (delete as applicable).

Despite occasional claims to the contrary, the blessed St. Verity Lambert is not recognised by any major church.

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis » Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:46 am

DalekCheese wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:43 am

And Harry Brown is good, Michael Caine does vigilante justice and shoots a load of people. Doesn’t sound good, but it is. Schindler’s list?
I thank you good sir.

To be totally honest I'm not a fan of Michael Caine, I think he's very overrated as an actor. Nope not seen 'Schindler’s list' either. We're going to be here for some time I feel. :lol:

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese » Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:47 am

Danoftardis wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:46 am
DalekCheese wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:43 am

I thank you good sir.

To be totally honest I'm not a fan of Michael Caine, I think he's very overrated as an actor. Nope not seen 'Schindler’s list' either. We're going to be here for some time I feel. :lol:
Tut tut. Get on YouTube now and watch it. But yeah, great album!

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J » Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:04 am

Danoftardis wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:41 am

This is beautiful, the fact that the plate still has it's depth and shading but also is the forum, and the colours and fonts matching the actual spam label are really masterful, I love it.

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese » Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:08 am

What is the font, btw?

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis » Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:09 am

Deborah J wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:04 am
This is beautiful, the fact that the plate still has it's depth and shading but also is the forum, and the colours and fonts matching the actual spam label are really masterful, I love it.
Thank you, I'm very pleased you like it.

The font DC is ITC Souvenir Bold.

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese » Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:10 am

Danoftardis wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:09 am
Deborah J wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:04 am
Thank you, I'm very pleased you like it.

The font DC is ITC Souvenir Bold.
We’re on album #10.

We’re also on a little over 1000 posts.

106 posts per album, give or take.