Danoftardis

Re: CULT OF SKARO

Post by Danoftardis » Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:18 am

DalekCheese wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:10 am
We’re on album #10.

We’re also on a little over 1000 posts.

106 posts per album, give or take.
Actually 'Spamming' is a single. Singles and albums share the same number system. Confusing I know, welcome to my unqiue and weird world. :lol: We've done 4 studio albums, 1 live album and 6 singles.

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J » Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:40 am

Who's going to do the back cover for TUA? I could do it, if no-one else wants to, I was looking at the back of the album it's based on, I'd imagine something similar would work well.

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese » Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:58 am

You might be best suited to do it Debs, as it would probably need a lot of original drawing.
Al Dewar, if you are reading this, please give me a job/ all variants of all figures you have ever produced (delete as applicable).

Despite occasional claims to the contrary, the blessed St. Verity Lambert is not recognised by any major church.

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J » Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:09 am

DalekCheese wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:58 am
You might be best suited to do it Debs, as it would probably need a lot of original drawing.
I shall do that, then.

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese » Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:11 am

Deborah J wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:09 am
DalekCheese wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:58 am
I shall do that, then.
Thank you, then.
Al Dewar, if you are reading this, please give me a job/ all variants of all figures you have ever produced (delete as applicable).

Despite occasional claims to the contrary, the blessed St. Verity Lambert is not recognised by any major church.

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis » Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:33 pm

Yeah that'd be great as I'm still tied up with 'balhoonian' and will be for a couple more days. Line art has finished and I'm onto colour now, so I'm hoping for a Wednesday morning reveal.

We'd better sort out the rest of the tracks for TAU before Deb finishes that. Two I thought of this morning were 'Mighty Menoptra' and 'Zealous Zarbi'.

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese » Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:36 pm

Danoftardis wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:33 pm
Yeah that'd be great as I'm still tied up with 'balhoonian' and will be for a couple more days. Line art has finished and I'm onto colour now, so I'm hoping for a Wednesday morning reveal.

We'd better sort out the rest of the tracks for TAU before Deb finishes that. Two I thought of this morning were 'Mighty Menoptra' and 'Zealous Zarbi'.
Fros-ty the dal-ek...

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis » Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:26 pm

Can I just say that Harry Potter meme of us Deb posted in the B&M repaint thread give me a really good laugh. :lol: I needed that, so thx.

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J » Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:42 pm

Danoftardis wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:26 pm
Can I just say that Harry Potter meme of us Deb posted in the B&M repaint thread give me a really good laugh. :lol: I needed that, so thx.
It just kind of came to my mind, I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Just a little update on the mack cover for TUA, I'm nearly 4/5 of the way through the lineart of us at the bottom, I had a bit of an issue with Avon's right arm, the way we're all standing it kind of dissappears behind me, if I didn't show his hand it kind of seemed implied it was on my bottom and that didn't seem ideal, so I've drawn it in, but the only place I could find to put it where it made sense was on my waist, so now he's stood next to me with an arm round me, and his hand holding my waist like we're a couple of very cosy friends having our photo taken, I hope this isn't something that troubles anyone. His other hand will disappear off behind dan, so who knows where it'll be, there's no way to draw that one in so it'll just be left to the imagination.

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis » Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:56 pm

Deborah J wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:42 pm
Just a little update on the mack cover for TUA, I'm nearly 4/5 of the way through the lineart of us at the bottom, I had a bit of an issue with Avon's right arm, the way we're all standing it kind of dissappears behind me, if I didn't show his hand it kind of seemed implied it was on my bottom and that didn't seem ideal, so I've drawn it in, but the only place I could find to put it where it made sense was on my waist, so now he's stood next to me with an arm round me, and his hand holding my waist like we're a couple of very cosy friends having our photo taken, I hope this isn't something that troubles anyone. His other hand will disappear off behind dan, so who knows where it'll be, there's no way to draw that one in so it'll just be left to the imagination.
Oh I see, his hand can't be on your backside, but it's alright for him to touch me up eh? :lol: I hope Sheba doesn't get jealous, she might think I'm having an affair. :? This is certainly going to send TDV and STV into a frenzy of speculation.

I've had a few 'hand issues' while drawing 'balhoonian', they're yours actually. I'm still not 100% happy with them, but they'll have to do.