Moderator: porcelaingirl

Deborah J

Re: CULT OF SKARO

Post by Deborah J » Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:03 pm

Danoftardis wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:56 pm
Deborah J wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:42 pm
Just a little update on the mack cover for TUA, I'm nearly 4/5 of the way through the lineart of us at the bottom, I had a bit of an issue with Avon's right arm, the way we're all standing it kind of dissappears behind me, if I didn't show his hand it kind of seemed implied it was on my bottom and that didn't seem ideal, so I've drawn it in, but the only place I could find to put it where it made sense was on my waist, so now he's stood next to me with an arm round me, and his hand holding my waist like we're a couple of very cosy friends having our photo taken, I hope this isn't something that troubles anyone. His other hand will disappear off behind dan, so who knows where it'll be, there's no way to draw that one in so it'll just be left to the imagination.
Oh I see, his hand can't be on your backside, but it's alright for him to touch me up eh? :lol: I hope Sheba doesn't get jealous, she might think I'm having an affair. :? This is certainly going to send TDV and STV into a frenzy of speculation.

I've had a few 'hand issues' while drawing 'balhoonian', they're yours actually. I'm still not 100% happy with them, but they'll have to do.
I was struggling with my hands so I moved them behind my back, which makes Avon's hand placement all the stranger. I've stuck his other hand up on your shoulder now, just in the interest of fairness.

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis » Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:09 pm

Deborah J wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:03 pm
I was struggling with my hands so I moved them behind my back, which makes Avon's hand placement all the stranger. I've stuck his other hand up on your shoulder now, just in the interest of fairness.
Well Sheba will be pleased, I won't have to have a difficult discussion with her now. :lol: I've never been able to draw hands really well, even after all these years I just can't master them. On 'balhoonian' your fingers look really dislocated I'm sorry to say. :(

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J » Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:16 pm

Danoftardis wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:09 pm

Well Sheba will be pleased, I won't have to have a difficult discussion with her now. :lol: I've never been able to draw hands really well, even after all these years I just can't master them. On 'balhoonian' your fingers look really dislocated I'm sorry to say. :(
I wouldn't worry, I have very ugly hands irl, you'd be hard pushed to make them look worse.

TheSparrow

Post by TheSparrow » Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:17 pm

I love this! It's gonna look brilliant 😂
I'd just like to apologise for my lack of activity, I find most conversations on the board are about classic who and I can't really hop into them. Not that it's a problem for people, I don't mind.
I hope I'll be able to be on more, soon. I do enjoy everything about this band and I love talking to you all x
I STILL DON'T HAVE A SIGNATURE. I'VE GIVEN UP AT THIS POINT 👉😎👉

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J » Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:48 pm

colouring is done, just got a bit of shading then I'll start work on the text so if we have the finalised track list that would be great to have

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese » Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:50 pm

Well, Dan probably has a full list, but I vote to add ‘You were the chosen one, Anikan’
I am a:
⚪Man ⚪Woman 🔘Scat

Looking for:
⚪Sex ⚪Love 🔘Ba bop ba dop bop bop

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis » Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:50 pm

Deborah J wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:48 pm
colouring is done, just got a bit of shading then I'll start work on the text so if we have the finalised track list that would be great to have
Basically... No we don't. :D I've only got 8 noted down atm.

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese » Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:51 pm

Danoftardis wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:50 pm
Deborah J wrote:
It could just have 8/9 tracks...?
I am a:
⚪Man ⚪Woman 🔘Scat

Looking for:

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis » Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:53 pm

DalekCheese wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:51 pm
Danoftardis wrote:
Deborah J wrote:
That's more an uber extended EP really. I guess we can have a 10 mintute super-song-brainstorm?

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese » Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:53 pm

Danoftardis wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:53 pm
DalekCheese wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:51 pm
Danoftardis wrote:

That's more an uber extended EP really. I guess we can have a 10 mintute super-song-brainstorm?
Ok. List what you’ve got so far, and we can add to that.
I am a:
⚪Man ⚪Woman 🔘Scat

Looking for: