Sheba
Reverse Terminus
Featurng Poato/Potao
Imbed images
Zealous Zarbi

Gek2Win

Re: CULT OF SKARO

Post by Gek2Win » Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:55 pm

I don't want to butt in, but I've read quite an amount of this and still am a little confused about what this is all about. I get that you're a band, but if someone could give me a quick explanation/tldr then that would put my mind at rest.

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese » Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:56 pm

Danoftardis wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:55 pm
Mighty Menoptra
My Regeneration
SV7
Sheba
Reverse Terminus
Featurng Poato/Potao
Imbed images
Zealous Zarbi
Anikan.

How many rods (must a men work down?)
Al Dewar, if you are reading this, please give me a job/ all variants of all figures you have ever produced (delete as applicable).

Despite occasional claims to the contrary, the blessed St. Verity Lambert is not recognised by any major church.

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese » Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:57 pm

Gek2Win wrote:
I don't want to butt in, but I've read quite an amount of this and still am a little confused about what this is all about. I get that you're a band, but if someone could give me a quick explanation/tldr then that would put my mind at rest.
It’s a thread for between 2 and 5 people to be silly, with a thin veneer of music :lol:
Al Dewar, if you are reading this, please give me a job/ all variants of all figures you have ever produced (delete as applicable).

Despite occasional claims to the contrary, the blessed St. Verity Lambert is not recognised by any major church.

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis » Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:58 pm

Gek2Win wrote:
tldr: We're cool, we formed a fake band, we're too creative for our own good and we like to have fun. All are welcome.

Gek2Win

Post by Gek2Win » Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:58 pm

DalekCheese wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:57 pm
Gek2Win wrote:
It’s a thread for between 2 and 5 people to be silly, with a thin veneer of music :lol:
Makes sense.

Edit: Dan, that makes even more sense.

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis » Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:01 pm

I'll be honest my song title imagination is failing me currently. Nothing's coming to mind.

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J » Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:01 pm

Gek2Win wrote:
Yeah, it's just a bit of fun, the hope is if we channel all our silliness into this thread we won't be derailing so many of the other threads. whether or not that's worked in practice is another matter.

Gek2Win

Post by Gek2Win » Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:05 pm

Deborah J wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:01 pm
Gek2Win wrote:
Yeah, it's just a bit of fun, the hope is if we channel all our silliness into this thread we won't be derailing so many of the other threads. whether or not that's worked in practice is another matter.
Considering my personal experience, I'm going to have to sadly inform you that it really hasn't.

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis » Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:06 pm

I'd say either you hold off finishing the back of TAU until we've thought of some more songs over the coming days, or you just go with what we've got Deb. I don't mind really.