CULT OF SKARO

Chat About... Anything!

Moderator: porcelaingirl

User avatar
Deborah J
Posts: 1782
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:56 pm
Location: "I live in my house"

Re: CULT OF SKARO

Post by Deborah J » Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:13 pm

Danoftardis wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:06 pm
I'd say either you hold off finishing the back of TAU until we've thought of some more songs over the coming days, or you just go with what we've got Deb. I don't mind really.
I'm happy to wait until we think of a few more. We're at 10 so another 2 at least would be nice. There's no rush that I can see.

Also I accidentally made Sparrow look like a girl and I don't know how to fix that.

Edit: I made his chin a little squarer and gave him eyebrows, that helped a little but he's still ended up prettier than me and I don't know how I feel ab out that.

Edit the second: I've tweaked him a little more, I think it's just because he's beautiful I can't make him look less nice than me, it's impossible. Also I thought of a few extra song titles, we're at 12 now, so if we have any more suggestions I'll add them then that'll be it done.
Image

User avatar
DalekCheese
Posts: 1877
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:54 pm
Location: Mondas

Re: CULT OF SKARO

Post by DalekCheese » Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:11 pm

Deborah J wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:13 pm
Danoftardis wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:06 pm
I'd say either you hold off finishing the back of TAU until we've thought of some more songs over the coming days, or you just go with what we've got Deb. I don't mind really.
I'm happy to wait until we think of a few more. We're at 10 so another 2 at least would be nice. There's no rush that I can see.

Also I accidentally made Sparrow look like a girl and I don't know how to fix that.

Edit: I made his chin a little squarer and gave him eyebrows, that helped a little but he's still ended up prettier than me and I don't know how I feel ab out that.
You could leave off his face?

Oh, new song: left ab in, right ab out, in, out, shake your ab ab out
Al Dewar, if you are reading this, please give me a job/ all variants of all figures you have ever produced (delete as applicable).

User avatar
Deborah J
Posts: 1782
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:56 pm
Location: "I live in my house"

Re: CULT OF SKARO

Post by Deborah J » Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:12 pm

DalekCheese wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:11 pm
Deborah J wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:13 pm
Danoftardis wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:06 pm
I'd say either you hold off finishing the back of TAU until we've thought of some more songs over the coming days, or you just go with what we've got Deb. I don't mind really.
I'm happy to wait until we think of a few more. We're at 10 so another 2 at least would be nice. There's no rush that I can see.

Also I accidentally made Sparrow look like a girl and I don't know how to fix that.

Edit: I made his chin a little squarer and gave him eyebrows, that helped a little but he's still ended up prettier than me and I don't know how I feel ab out that.
You could leave off his face?

Oh, new song: left ab in, right ab out, in, out, shake your ab ab out
Why are your song titles always so long? If we can rename it Ab-Cokey or you know something less rubbish than that then that can be the lyrics still.
Image

User avatar
DalekCheese
Posts: 1877
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:54 pm
Location: Mondas

Re: CULT OF SKARO

Post by DalekCheese » Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:14 pm

Deborah J wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:12 pm
DalekCheese wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:11 pm
Deborah J wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:13 pm


I'm happy to wait until we think of a few more. We're at 10 so another 2 at least would be nice. There's no rush that I can see.

Also I accidentally made Sparrow look like a girl and I don't know how to fix that.

Edit: I made his chin a little squarer and gave him eyebrows, that helped a little but he's still ended up prettier than me and I don't know how I feel ab out that.
You could leave off his face?

Oh, new song: left ab in, right ab out, in, out, shake your ab ab out
Why are your song titles always so long? If we can rename it Ab-Cokey or you know something less rubbish than that then that can be the lyrics still.
Abokey Mcabey
Al Dewar, if you are reading this, please give me a job/ all variants of all figures you have ever produced (delete as applicable).

User avatar
Deborah J
Posts: 1782
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:56 pm
Location: "I live in my house"

Re: CULT OF SKARO

Post by Deborah J » Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:27 pm

DalekCheese wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:14 pm
Deborah J wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:12 pm
DalekCheese wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:11 pm


You could leave off his face?

Oh, new song: left ab in, right ab out, in, out, shake your ab ab out
Why are your song titles always so long? If we can rename it Ab-Cokey or you know something less rubbish than that then that can be the lyrics still.
Abokey Mcabey
It's in































































































































































































































































































































































































out, in, out, shake it all about.
Image

User avatar
DalekCheese
Posts: 1877
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:54 pm
Location: Mondas

Re: CULT OF SKARO

Post by DalekCheese » Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:38 pm

Could you repost that :?
Al Dewar, if you are reading this, please give me a job/ all variants of all figures you have ever produced (delete as applicable).

User avatar
Deborah J
Posts: 1782
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:56 pm
Location: "I live in my house"

Re: CULT OF SKARO

Post by Deborah J » Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:41 pm

Ok, guys, the album back cover is done, are we all ready?
Image

User avatar
DalekCheese
Posts: 1877
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:54 pm
Location: Mondas

Re: CULT OF SKARO

Post by DalekCheese » Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:44 pm

Yeet
Al Dewar, if you are reading this, please give me a job/ all variants of all figures you have ever produced (delete as applicable).

User avatar
DalekCheese
Posts: 1877
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:54 pm
Location: Mondas

Re: CULT OF SKARO

Post by DalekCheese » Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:53 pm

We are ready
Al Dewar, if you are reading this, please give me a job/ all variants of all figures you have ever produced (delete as applicable).

User avatar
Deborah J
Posts: 1782
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:56 pm
Location: "I live in my house"

Re: CULT OF SKARO

Post by Deborah J » Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:59 pm

Ok Gang, so first off I've made a few very minor tweaks to the front cover, cleaned up the lines between colour bands and tidied the TCOS lettering just a touch, and then put the correct catalogue number up at the top, not really changed anything else though, because it was already great.

Image

And then I made this back to go with it.

Image

Hope you all enjoy! xx
Image

Post Reply