CULT OF SKARO

Chat About... Anything!

Moderator: porcelaingirl

Deborah J

Re: CULT OF SKARO

Post by Deborah J » Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:13 pm

Danoftardis wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:06 pm
I'd say either you hold off finishing the back of TAU until we've thought of some more songs over the coming days, or you just go with what we've got Deb. I don't mind really.
I'm happy to wait until we think of a few more. We're at 10 so another 2 at least would be nice. There's no rush that I can see.

Also I accidentally made Sparrow look like a girl and I don't know how to fix that.

Edit: I made his chin a little squarer and gave him eyebrows, that helped a little but he's still ended up prettier than me and I don't know how I feel ab out that.

Edit the second: I've tweaked him a little more, I think it's just because he's beautiful I can't make him look less nice than me, it's impossible. Also I thought of a few extra song titles, we're at 12 now, so if we have any more suggestions I'll add them then that'll be it done.

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese » Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:11 pm

Deborah J wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:13 pm
Danoftardis wrote:
I'd say either you hold off finishing the back of TAU until we've thought of some more songs over the coming days, or you just go with what we've got Deb. I don't mind really.
I'm happy to wait until we think of a few more. We're at 10 so another 2 at least would be nice. There's no rush that I can see.

Also I accidentally made Sparrow look like a girl and I don't know how to fix that.

Edit: I made his chin a little squarer and gave him eyebrows, that helped a little but he's still ended up prettier than me and I don't know how I feel ab out that.
You could leave off his face?

Oh, new song: left ab in, right ab out, in, out, shake your ab ab out
Al Dewar, if you are reading this, please give me a job/ all variants of all figures you have ever produced (delete as applicable).

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J » Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:12 pm

DalekCheese wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:11 pm
Deborah J wrote:
Danoftardis wrote:

Why are your song titles always so long? If we can rename it Ab-Cokey or you know something less rubbish than that then that can be the lyrics still.

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese » Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:14 pm

Deborah J wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:12 pm
DalekCheese wrote:
Deborah J wrote:

Why are your song titles always so long? If we can rename it Ab-Cokey or you know something less rubbish than that then that can be the lyrics still.
Abokey Mcabey
Al Dewar, if you are reading this, please give me a job/ all variants of all figures you have ever produced (delete as applicable).

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J » Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:27 pm

DalekCheese wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:14 pm
Deborah J wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:12 pm
DalekCheese wrote:

Abokey Mcabey
It's in

out, in, out, shake it all about.

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese » Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:38 pm

Could you repost that :?

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J » Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:41 pm

Ok, guys, the album back cover is done, are we all ready?

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese » Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:44 pm

Yeet

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese » Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:53 pm

We are ready

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J » Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:59 pm

Ok Gang, so first off I've made a few very minor tweaks to the front cover, cleaned up the lines between colour bands and tidied the TCOS lettering just a touch, and then put the correct catalogue number up at the top, not really changed anything else though, because it was already great.

And then I made this back to go with it.

Hope you all enjoy! xx