CULT OF SKARO

Chat About... Anything!

Moderator: porcelaingirl

User avatar
Deborah J
Posts: 1223
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:56 pm
Location: "I live in my house"

Re: CULT OF SKARO

Post by Deborah J » Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:13 pm

Danoftardis wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:06 pm
I'd say either you hold off finishing the back of TAU until we've thought of some more songs over the coming days, or you just go with what we've got Deb. I don't mind really.
I'm happy to wait until we think of a few more. We're at 10 so another 2 at least would be nice. There's no rush that I can see.

Also I accidentally made Sparrow look like a girl and I don't know how to fix that.

Edit: I made his chin a little squarer and gave him eyebrows, that helped a little but he's still ended up prettier than me and I don't know how I feel ab out that.

Edit the second: I've tweaked him a little more, I think it's just because he's beautiful I can't make him look less nice than me, it's impossible. Also I thought of a few extra song titles, we're at 12 now, so if we have any more suggestions I'll add them then that'll be it done.
Image

DalekCheese
Posts: 1065
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:54 pm
Location: Mondas

Re: CULT OF SKARO

Post by DalekCheese » Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:11 pm

Deborah J wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:13 pm
Danoftardis wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:06 pm
I'd say either you hold off finishing the back of TAU until we've thought of some more songs over the coming days, or you just go with what we've got Deb. I don't mind really.
I'm happy to wait until we think of a few more. We're at 10 so another 2 at least would be nice. There's no rush that I can see.

Also I accidentally made Sparrow look like a girl and I don't know how to fix that.

Edit: I made his chin a little squarer and gave him eyebrows, that helped a little but he's still ended up prettier than me and I don't know how I feel ab out that.
You could leave off his face?

Oh, new song: left ab in, right ab out, in, out, shake your ab ab out

User avatar
Deborah J
Posts: 1223
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:56 pm
Location: "I live in my house"

Re: CULT OF SKARO

Post by Deborah J » Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:12 pm

DalekCheese wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:11 pm
Deborah J wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:13 pm
Danoftardis wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:06 pm
I'd say either you hold off finishing the back of TAU until we've thought of some more songs over the coming days, or you just go with what we've got Deb. I don't mind really.
I'm happy to wait until we think of a few more. We're at 10 so another 2 at least would be nice. There's no rush that I can see.

Also I accidentally made Sparrow look like a girl and I don't know how to fix that.

Edit: I made his chin a little squarer and gave him eyebrows, that helped a little but he's still ended up prettier than me and I don't know how I feel ab out that.
You could leave off his face?

Oh, new song: left ab in, right ab out, in, out, shake your ab ab out
Why are your song titles always so long? If we can rename it Ab-Cokey or you know something less rubbish than that then that can be the lyrics still.
Image

DalekCheese
Posts: 1065
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:54 pm
Location: Mondas

Re: CULT OF SKARO

Post by DalekCheese » Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:14 pm

Deborah J wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:12 pm
DalekCheese wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:11 pm
Deborah J wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:13 pm


I'm happy to wait until we think of a few more. We're at 10 so another 2 at least would be nice. There's no rush that I can see.

Also I accidentally made Sparrow look like a girl and I don't know how to fix that.

Edit: I made his chin a little squarer and gave him eyebrows, that helped a little but he's still ended up prettier than me and I don't know how I feel ab out that.
You could leave off his face?

Oh, new song: left ab in, right ab out, in, out, shake your ab ab out
Why are your song titles always so long? If we can rename it Ab-Cokey or you know something less rubbish than that then that can be the lyrics still.
Abokey Mcabey

User avatar
Deborah J
Posts: 1223
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:56 pm
Location: "I live in my house"

Re: CULT OF SKARO

Post by Deborah J » Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:27 pm

DalekCheese wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:14 pm
Deborah J wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:12 pm
DalekCheese wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:11 pm


You could leave off his face?

Oh, new song: left ab in, right ab out, in, out, shake your ab ab out
Why are your song titles always so long? If we can rename it Ab-Cokey or you know something less rubbish than that then that can be the lyrics still.
Abokey Mcabey
It's in































































































































































































































































































































































































out, in, out, shake it all about.
Image

DalekCheese
Posts: 1065
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:54 pm
Location: Mondas

Re: CULT OF SKARO

Post by DalekCheese » Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:38 pm

Could you repost that :?

User avatar
Deborah J
Posts: 1223
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:56 pm
Location: "I live in my house"

Re: CULT OF SKARO

Post by Deborah J » Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:41 pm

Ok, guys, the album back cover is done, are we all ready?
Image

DalekCheese
Posts: 1065
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:54 pm
Location: Mondas

Re: CULT OF SKARO

Post by DalekCheese » Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:44 pm

Yeet

DalekCheese
Posts: 1065
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:54 pm
Location: Mondas

Re: CULT OF SKARO

Post by DalekCheese » Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:53 pm

We are ready

User avatar
Deborah J
Posts: 1223
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:56 pm
Location: "I live in my house"

Re: CULT OF SKARO

Post by Deborah J » Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:59 pm

Ok Gang, so first off I've made a few very minor tweaks to the front cover, cleaned up the lines between colour bands and tidied the TCOS lettering just a touch, and then put the correct catalogue number up at the top, not really changed anything else though, because it was already great.

Image

And then I made this back to go with it.

Image

Hope you all enjoy! xx
Image

Post Reply