CULT OF SKARO

Chat About... Anything!

Moderator: porcelaingirl

Danoftardis

Re: CULT OF SKARO

Post by Danoftardis » Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:38 pm

DalekCheese wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:15 pm
That’s good. (Could you post a higher-res Avon? At this resolution he looks quite cursed.
There already is one, back on about page 6 I think, it from the images Deb made of our figures.

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese » Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:19 pm

Danoftardis wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:38 pm
DalekCheese wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:15 pm
That’s good. (Could you post a higher-res Avon? At this resolution he looks quite cursed.
There already is one, back on about page 6 I think, it from the images Deb made of our figures.
Balhoonian was imagined on page 9.
Al Dewar, if you are reading this, please give me a job/ all variants of all figures you have ever produced (delete as applicable).

Despite occasional claims to the contrary, the blessed St. Verity Lambert is not recognised by any major church.

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese » Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:25 pm

Ooh, ooh, new album. I need a title. The title need have no relation to the image. Titles please.
Al Dewar, if you are reading this, please give me a job/ all variants of all figures you have ever produced (delete as applicable).

Despite occasional claims to the contrary, the blessed St. Verity Lambert is not recognised by any major church.

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J » Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:49 pm

DalekCheese wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:25 pm
Ooh, ooh, new album. I need a title. The title need have no relation to the image. Titles please.
We've just had an album, we still need singles covers for that last one, if you have a cover art idea maybe use it for that, pick a song off TUA and do a cover for it?

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese » Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:05 pm

Deborah J wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:49 pm
DalekCheese wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:25 pm
We've just had an album, we still need singles covers for that last one, if you have a cover art idea maybe use it for that, pick a song off TUA and do a cover for it?
Good point. Will do.

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis » Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:29 pm

Well that creative break was short. :lol:

I've just received a report that Sparrow has been found lying on the bar of a Dublin pub surrounded by 12 empty glasses of Guinness and mumbling about cheese on toast, Avon catalogues, blue boxes and jorses. Hopefully this won't affect our gig. :?

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese » Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:31 pm

Danoftardis wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:29 pm

I've just received a report that Sparrow has been found lying on the bar of a Dublin pub surrounded by 12 empty glasses of Guinness and mumbling about cheese on toast, Avon catalogues, blue boxes and jorses. Hopefully this won't affect our gig. :?
:lol:

The cover progresses. Debs is done, she came out well, Dan, you’re not bad, Sparrows kind of... hm.

I’ve got a good template for this one.

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis » Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:35 pm

DalekCheese wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:31 pm
Danoftardis wrote:

The cover progresses. Debs is done, she came out well, Dan, you’re not bad, Sparrows kind of... hm.

Looking forward to it. Remember to get the right number, use the handy chart. ;)

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese » Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:36 pm

Danoftardis wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:35 pm
DalekCheese wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:31 pm
Danoftardis wrote:

Looking forward to it. Remember to get the right number, use the handy chart. ;)
Good point. The album I’m spoofing is ‘The Best of Blondie’, although it’s a single from a best of album.

TheSparrow

Post by TheSparrow » Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:04 pm

Danoftardis wrote:
What the HECK, DAN.

You of ALL PEOPLE know exactly what I'm going through right now. How dare you expose me like that.
I'm sorry, but I don't see how I can carry on giving you all my support and musical talent after I get my personal life leaked to the rest of the band.
I thought I could trust you...
I'm gonna take a long break from this...
It's too much - game over, man.
I STILL DON'T HAVE A SIGNATURE. I'VE GIVEN UP AT THIS POINT 👉😎👉