The "What's Made You SMILE Today?" thread

Chat About... Anything!

Moderator: porcelaingirl

User avatar
DalekCheese
Posts: 3713
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:54 pm
Location: Mondas

Re: The "What's Made You SMILE Today?" thread

Post by DalekCheese »

Deborah J wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:55 pm
Danoftardis wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:23 pm
Deborah J wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:20 pm
I dont actually drink myself, its the big lemonade for me.
How many lemonades can you buy us. Let's get fizzy!

(Full disclosure I've never drunk alcohol :o )
I was tricked into drinking it one tine when I was 12, kind of put me off the whole thing, didn't take it up when I turned 18.

I've drank 3 pints of lemonade tonight, got a little carried away with that, so I'm not going to get a whole lot of sleep.
I often have a fair bit of champagne at the shoot dinner every year. Always regret it.
RIP TW :(

User avatar
Danoftardis
Posts: 2576
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:21 am
Location: Telos

Re: The "What's Made You SMILE Today?" thread

Post by Danoftardis »

DalekCheese wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:05 am
I often have a fair bit of champagne at the shoot dinner every year. Always regret it.
Well, look who's gone all classy. :lol:
Image

User avatar
DalekCheese
Posts: 3713
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:54 pm
Location: Mondas

Re: The "What's Made You SMILE Today?" thread

Post by DalekCheese »

Danoftardis wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:56 am
DalekCheese wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:05 am
I often have a fair bit of champagne at the shoot dinner every year. Always regret it.
Well, look who's gone all classy. :lol:
There’s this rich guy who shoots the pre (nice chap) and he always buys champagne for the table. And he does not stop buying champagne for the table. HE DOES NOT STOP. EVER.
RIP TW :(

User avatar
Danoftardis
Posts: 2576
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:21 am
Location: Telos

Re: The "What's Made You SMILE Today?" thread

Post by Danoftardis »

DalekCheese wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:57 am
Danoftardis wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:56 am
DalekCheese wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:05 am
I often have a fair bit of champagne at the shoot dinner every year. Always regret it.
Well, look who's gone all classy. :lol:
There’s this rich guy who shoots the pre (nice chap) and he always buys champagne for the table. And he does not stop buying champagne for the table. HE DOES NOT STOP. EVER.
Come the revolution he'll stop. ;)
Image

User avatar
DalekCheese
Posts: 3713
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:54 pm
Location: Mondas

Re: The "What's Made You SMILE Today?" thread

Post by DalekCheese »

Danoftardis wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:02 pm
DalekCheese wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:57 am
Danoftardis wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:56 am

Well, look who's gone all classy. :lol:
There’s this rich guy who shoots the pre (nice chap) and he always buys champagne for the table. And he does not stop buying champagne for the table. HE DOES NOT STOP. EVER.
Come the revolution he'll stop. ;)
Down with the bourgeoisie!
RIP TW :(

User avatar
Deborah J
Posts: 2326
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:56 pm
Location: "I live in my house"

Re: The "What's Made You SMILE Today?" thread

Post by Deborah J »

Why is it the one member of the band not old enough to drink is the heavy drinker?
Image

User avatar
DalekCheese
Posts: 3713
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:54 pm
Location: Mondas

Re: The "What's Made You SMILE Today?" thread

Post by DalekCheese »

Deborah J wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:00 pm
Why is it the one member of the band not old enough to drink is the heavy drinker?
Only once a year :(
RIP TW :(

User avatar
Deborah J
Posts: 2326
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:56 pm
Location: "I live in my house"

Re: The "What's Made You SMILE Today?" thread

Post by Deborah J »

I'm going a little wild tonightm mixing blackcurrant juice with my lemonade. I call it a blakes 7, blakecurrant and 7up. A cocktail with class
Image

User avatar
DalekCheese
Posts: 3713
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:54 pm
Location: Mondas

Re: The "What's Made You SMILE Today?" thread

Post by DalekCheese »

Deborah J wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:50 pm
I'm going a little wild tonightm mixing blackcurrant juice with my lemonade. I call it a blakes 7, blakecurrant and 7up. A cocktail with class
:lol:

5 million years since the first proto-human walked the planet, and all that- culture, religion, philosophy- all were mere cul-de-sacs when compared to the true pinnacle of humanity’s existence- a mixture so powerful and brilliant that only the bravest people dare speak it’s name- a mixture of....

blackcurrant juice and 7up....
RIP TW :(

User avatar
Deborah J
Posts: 2326
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:56 pm
Location: "I live in my house"

Re: The "What's Made You SMILE Today?" thread

Post by Deborah J »

DalekCheese wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:54 pm
Deborah J wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:50 pm
I'm going a little wild tonightm mixing blackcurrant juice with my lemonade. I call it a blakes 7, blakecurrant and 7up. A cocktail with class
:lol:

5 million years since the first proto-human walked the planet, and all that- culture, religion, philosophy- all were mere cul-de-sacs when compared to the true pinnacle of humanity’s existence- a mixture so powerful and brilliant that only the bravest people dare speak it’s name- a mixture of....

blackcurrant juice and 7up....
Maybe a little too fancy for some, you might be happier sticking to your... cheese water? Or whatever it is yoy drink.
Image

Post Reply