The Best Big Finish Companion...

Anything About Doctor Who *Caution Spoilers*
User avatar
skifflebits
Posts: 746
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:41 pm

The Best Big Finish Companion...

Post by skifflebits » Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:48 pm

...was Frobisher.

Science backs me up on this.
Be nice or I'll bring back this: https://i.imgur.com/TGx4F7A.jpg

User avatar
SJF
Posts: 633
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:16 pm

Re: The Best Big Finish Companion...

Post by SJF » Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:50 pm

HER NAME IS EVIL EVELYN

HER CARDY IS A SHADE OF RED

A RED THAT COLLECTS THE BLOOD SHE SHED

SHE IS A PIRATE QUEEN

SHE IS A PIRATE QUEEN

(Frobisher isn’t a Big Finish Companion)
Image

User avatar
DalekCheese
Posts: 2779
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:54 pm
Location: Mondas

Re: The Best Big Finish Companion...

Post by DalekCheese » Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:56 pm

skifflebits wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:48 pm
...was Frobisher.

Science backs me up on this.
QFT
I am a:
⚪Man ⚪Woman 🔘Scat

Looking for:
⚪Sex ⚪Love 🔘Ba bop ba dop bop bop

User avatar
skifflebits
Posts: 746
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:41 pm

Re: The Best Big Finish Companion...

Post by skifflebits » Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:30 pm

SJF wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:50 pm
(Frobisher isn’t a Big Finish Companion)
Well my friend, I think Big Finish would beg to differ with you. :D

https://www.bigfinish.com/releases/v/do ... terror-637
Be nice or I'll bring back this: https://i.imgur.com/TGx4F7A.jpg

User avatar
SJF
Posts: 633
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:16 pm

Re: The Best Big Finish Companion...

Post by SJF » Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:15 am

skifflebits wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:30 pm
SJF wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:50 pm
(Frobisher isn’t a Big Finish Companion)
Well my friend, I think Big Finish would beg to differ with you. :D

https://www.bigfinish.com/releases/v/do ... terror-637
Guess Donna is a Big Finish Companion too
Image

User avatar
Deborah J
Posts: 2241
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:56 pm
Location: "I live in my house"

Re: The Best Big Finish Companion...

Post by Deborah J » Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:40 am

Isnt miss marple a paul mcgann companion now, too?
Image

User avatar
Danoftardis
Posts: 2189
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:21 am
Location: Telos

Re: The Best Big Finish Companion...

Post by Danoftardis » Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:18 am

Deborah J wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:40 am
Isnt miss marple a paul mcgann companion now, too?
Now that sounds fun. :lol:
Image

User avatar
DalekCheese
Posts: 2779
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:54 pm
Location: Mondas

Re: The Best Big Finish Companion...

Post by DalekCheese » Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:20 am

Danoftardis wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:18 am
Deborah J wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:40 am
Isnt miss marple a paul mcgann companion now, too?
Now that sounds fun. :lol:
Yep! :lol:
I am a:
⚪Man ⚪Woman 🔘Scat

Looking for:
⚪Sex ⚪Love 🔘Ba bop ba dop bop bop

User avatar
SJF
Posts: 633
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:16 pm

Re: The Best Big Finish Companion...

Post by SJF » Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:40 am

Deborah J wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:40 am
Isnt miss marple a paul mcgann companion now, too?
Sort of, almost, but not really really.

She was in three episodes taking on the third main character slot after the Doctor and his actual companion, and the character she plays is a Time Lord renegade villain (although her specific incarnation is redeemed) and her previous incarnation is played by Mark Bonnar, and he’s technically a companion even though he’s decieving the Doctor and his other companions.
Image

User avatar
skifflebits
Posts: 746
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:41 pm

Re: The Best Big Finish Companion...

Post by skifflebits » Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:25 pm

SJF wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:40 am
Deborah J wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:40 am
Isnt miss marple a paul mcgann companion now, too?
Sort of, almost, but not really really.

She was in three episodes taking on the third main character slot after the Doctor and his actual companion, and the character she plays is a Time Lord renegade villain (although her specific incarnation is redeemed) and her previous incarnation is played by Mark Bonnar, and he’s technically a companion even though he’s decieving the Doctor and his other companions.
But just jump in anywhere... :)

Man, Big Finish is getting more complicated than the Marvel comics universe.
Be nice or I'll bring back this: https://i.imgur.com/TGx4F7A.jpg

Post Reply