"Complete" Collections

Deborah J

Re: "Complete" Collections

Post by Deborah J »

Since the last post I did here I completed my DVD collection, insofar as having a dvd of every story that was available. They've released Faceless Ones since then, though, so I'm back behind again.

Spannerintheworks

Post by Spannerintheworks »

Drzube1978 wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 5:12 pm
Awesome re: peg doll, I only just starting my collection really but I opened up Omega, Auton and Drashig today from Enemies of the third doctor set, love Omega!
The Omega figure doesn't get enough credit. It nails what we saw onscreen and fills in details (the uncloaked figure) we didn't. The could've just reused legs from Axon/Jek; They did more. Top it off with a perfect paint app.

Omega, the entire Sutekh Priory set, Greel/Mr Sin, and Scaroth really provide more than the figures necessarily needed and I love those figures for it.

BOT but relevant, if it's tied to the 4th Doctor's era, I have it. EXCEPT the "Revenge" Cybermen. (Fingers crossed for B&M this year!) And yes, that includes things like the "Genesis" set, Greel/Sin, & the "Destiny" bombs Dalek. Being in the US, getting some of those affordably was.....fun. (Mostly)

SJF

Post by SJF »

I almost have every Sixth Doctor BF monthly range story, although the collection is partially download. I just need one Six/Mel story and then I’ll have them all.

Doctor What

Post by Doctor What »

Since my last post, i've managed to complete the 5 inch TARDIS and SFX Dalek collections. I've also managed to keep up my record of B&M set completion, I have all the sets and variants from 2018, 19 and 20, including all the tweaked sets and the BF sets.

JamesB-D

Post by JamesB-D »

Ive managed to get a fair few B and M sets and older sets but as I’m late to the party collecting figures some seem almost impossible to get, apart from e-bay are there any other tips/hints where to pick up figures? Cheers in advance, Jz

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J »

I managed to get one of the earlier B&M sets on ebay last year for a pretty reasonable price, it was the david tennant set with Rassilon, River Song and Donna, all of which I didn't have, so it was a pretty good find for me.

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis »

Since my last post... Well I still haven't completed any Who collections. I'm complete in my incomplete-ness.

ruxy_100

Post by ruxy_100 »

I have a complete collection of every CO 5 inch figure officially release, including all variants and running changes. Some of the bigger playsets are on a separate shelf.

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese »

Picture?

Gek2Win

Post by Gek2Win »

I'd definitely drop the quotation marks for that one. That's some serious commitment.