Series 12 discussion (SPOILERS)

Anything About Doctor Who *Caution Spoilers*
Whovastron

Re: Series 12 discussion (SPOILERS)

Post by Whovastron »

I believe in the article where Bradley talks about leaving he mentions Christmas Eve, I could be wrong though

TW.

Neon Wolf

Post by Neon Wolf »

Well I'll wait and see I guess but if it is Christmas eve then it is as terrible a place to put it as new years day, a lot of people are still at work. The reason why Christmas day is a perfect slot is because most people are at home, families are together and there's a culture around Christmas day telly.

Nothings confirmed so I wont jump the gun but if they have a lick of sense then it'll be on Christmas day.

Spannerintheworks

Post by Spannerintheworks »

I've seen articles where Chibnall himself is quoted as "around Xmas or New Year's ".

Guessing that by relinquishing the Christmas day slot, it now needs Beeb scheduling to chime in as to where it goes.

I'll wager that it goes on a weekend or New Year's again. They'll likely keep the Xmas schedule festive and this....doesn't sound like it will be.

Neon Wolf

Post by Neon Wolf »

Spannerintheworks wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 6:47 pm
I've seen articles where Chibnall himself is quoted as "around Xmas or New Year's ".

Guessing that by relinquishing the Christmas day slot, it now needs Beeb scheduling to chime in as to where it goes.

I'll wager that it goes on a weekend or New Year's again. They'll likely keep the Xmas schedule festive and this....doesn't sound like it will be.
Yeah if this wasn't filmed or scripted with Christmas in mind (which as chibs doesn't know when it will air I guess it wasn't) then a Christmas day or eve slot is unlikely.

Whovastron

Post by Whovastron »

My last hot take on series 12:
It wasn’t amazing, but it wasn’t terrible. It had some awful lows, but some Stella highs, and a lot of middle ground. But just like series 11, I can’t help but look back positively as it was atleast exciting and doing fresh things, and I can’t wait for what’s next, even if I complain

Doctor Gamer

Post by Doctor Gamer »

Whovastron wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:56 pm
My last hot take on series 12:
It wasn’t amazing, but it wasn’t terrible. It had some awful lows, but some Stella highs, and a lot of middle ground. But just like series 11, I can’t help but look back positively as it was atleast exciting and doing fresh things, and I can’t wait for what’s next, even if I complain
I think you may have just perfectly summed up my feeling about the series there
BENNI! BENNI! WHERE’S MY BENNI?

Doctor Gamer

Post by Doctor Gamer »

https://twitter.com/bbcdoctorwho/status ... 11776?s=20 Great video and just what we needed right now
BENNI! BENNI! WHERE’S MY BENNI?

DukeNukem 2417

Post by DukeNukem 2417 »

Doctor Gamer wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:34 pm
https://twitter.com/bbcdoctorwho/status ... 11776?s=20 Great video and just what we needed right now
Anyone want to bet on whether or not the Wiki will argue over the canonicity of that video? :lol:

But yeah, that was a very uplifting message, and a damn decent thing of Jodie to upload. "Listen to Doctors" is already on my "things to do in a problem" list. 8-)
Through the darkness of future past
the magician longs to see.
One chants out between two worlds
Fire....walk with me.

SJF

Post by SJF »

DukeNukem 2417 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:30 pm
Doctor Gamer wrote:
Anyone want to bet on whether or not the Wiki will argue over the canonicity of that video? :lol:

But yeah, that was a very uplifting message, and a damn decent thing of Jodie to upload. "Listen to Doctors" is already on my "things to do in a problem" list. 8-)
Actually they immediately collectively agreed that it wasn’t canon, and then promptly had an argument over whether they should cover it on the wiki. Good ole TARDIS wiki.

TheSparrow

Post by TheSparrow »

SJF wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:15 pm
DukeNukem 2417 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:30 pm
Doctor Gamer wrote:

Actually they immediately collectively agreed that it wasn’t canon, and then promptly had an argument over whether they should cover it on the wiki. Good ole TARDIS wiki.
Link? 😂
I STILL DON'T HAVE A SIGNATURE. I'VE GIVEN UP AT THIS POINT 👉😎👉