Wtf

Chat About... Anything!

Moderator: porcelaingirl

User avatar
DalekCheese
Posts: 2109
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:54 pm
Location: Mondas

Wtf

Post by DalekCheese » Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:34 pm

At the top of the forum it now says phpbb instead of doctorwhotoys.net

Why is the domain service now showing us it’s name

It’s rude and I don’t like it

Pls stop now
Al Dewar, if you are reading this, please give me a job/ all variants of all figures you have ever produced (delete as applicable).

Despite occasional claims to the contrary, the blessed St. Verity Lambert is not recognised by any major church.

User avatar
Doctor What
Moderator
Posts: 419
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:33 am

Re: Wtf

Post by Doctor What » Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:34 pm

DalekCheese wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:34 pm
At the top of the forum it now says phpbb instead of doctorwhotoys.net

Why is the domain service now showing us it’s name

It’s rude and I don’t like it

Pls stop now
Screenshot to show us what you mean?

User avatar
DalekCheese
Posts: 2109
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:54 pm
Location: Mondas

Re: Wtf

Post by DalekCheese » Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:41 pm

Doctor What wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:34 pm
DalekCheese wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:34 pm
At the top of the forum it now says phpbb instead of doctorwhotoys.net

Why is the domain service now showing us it’s name

It’s rude and I don’t like it

Pls stop now
Screenshot to show us what you mean?
Image

Normally there’s a spinning TARDIS gif there

Is this just iPad?
Al Dewar, if you are reading this, please give me a job/ all variants of all figures you have ever produced (delete as applicable).

Despite occasional claims to the contrary, the blessed St. Verity Lambert is not recognised by any major church.

User avatar
Doctor What
Moderator
Posts: 419
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:33 am

Re: Wtf

Post by Doctor What » Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:59 pm

The TARDIS is still there for me, I think it's just you.

User avatar
Deborah J
Posts: 1940
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:56 pm
Location: "I live in my house"

Re: Wtf

Post by Deborah J » Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:05 pm

I also see that, DC, don't worry, you aren't going mad
Image

User avatar
DalekCheese
Posts: 2109
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:54 pm
Location: Mondas

Re: Wtf

Post by DalekCheese » Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:10 pm

Deborah J wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:05 pm
I also see that, DC, don't worry, you aren't going mad
Oh good, I thought https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Od6hY_50Dh0
Al Dewar, if you are reading this, please give me a job/ all variants of all figures you have ever produced (delete as applicable).

Despite occasional claims to the contrary, the blessed St. Verity Lambert is not recognised by any major church.

User avatar
Danoftardis
Posts: 1942
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:21 am
Location: Telos

Re: Wtf

Post by Danoftardis » Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:13 pm

I've also been seeing phpbb all day instead of the TARDIS. Though I am mad DC, my invisible friend said so. Not sure what that means for your sanity. ;) :lol:
Image

User avatar
Doctor What
Moderator
Posts: 419
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:33 am

Re: Wtf

Post by Doctor What » Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:21 pm

Hmmm if I request the desktop site on my phone i get phpbb as well, but on my actual desktop it's still the TARDIS. Is everyone getting phpbb on mobile/tablet?

User avatar
Danoftardis
Posts: 1942
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:21 am
Location: Telos

Re: Wtf

Post by Danoftardis » Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:22 pm

Doctor What wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:21 pm
Hmmm if I request the desktop site on my phone i get phpbb as well, but on my actual desktop it's still the TARDIS. Is everyone getting phpbb on mobile/tablet?
Getting it on desktop and tablet for me.
Image

User avatar
Doctor What
Moderator
Posts: 419
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:33 am

Re: Wtf

Post by Doctor What » Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:25 pm

Danoftardis wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:22 pm
Doctor What wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:21 pm
Hmmm if I request the desktop site on my phone i get phpbb as well, but on my actual desktop it's still the TARDIS. Is everyone getting phpbb on mobile/tablet?
Getting it on desktop and tablet for me.
This is odd, if I go to the forum through my bookmark I get the TARDIS, but I get phpbb when I go to it through the main site. Maybe i've got some agressive cookies hanging on through that bookmark?

Post Reply