RhysCH’s Customs

Post Reply
User avatar
rhysch
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:13 pm
Location: Manchester
Contact:

RhysCH’s Customs

Post by rhysch » Thu Oct 24, 2019 4:29 pm

I don’t do many customs, so this may be a rather short lived topic, but after ordering a bundle of figures off of ebay, I was left with a standard Martha Jones body, and the head of Martha in her combat gear outfit. I pieced the two together and with a bit of milliput and paint, I made her outfit from the final couple of scenes of series 3
Formerly ‘chocywhovian’ thankfully I’ve matured since then 😂

User avatar
rhysch
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:13 pm
Location: Manchester
Contact:

Re: RhysCH’s Customs

Post by rhysch » Thu Oct 24, 2019 4:31 pm

I still have no clue how to attach pictures so sorry if this doesn’t show up 😂
Attachments
78138588-7D5F-4FDC-B867-2F2658E98D87.jpeg
78138588-7D5F-4FDC-B867-2F2658E98D87.jpeg (234.54 KiB) Viewed 667 times
Formerly ‘chocywhovian’ thankfully I’ve matured since then 😂

User avatar
CharlieTheWhovian
Posts: 229
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:05 am
Location: I could tell you but then I'd probably have to kill you... ;)
Contact:

Re: RhysCH’s Customs

Post by CharlieTheWhovian » Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:29 pm

Nice job with her hair!
Image

User avatar
rhysch
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:13 pm
Location: Manchester
Contact:

Re: RhysCH’s Customs

Post by rhysch » Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:30 pm

Two pretty basic ‘customs’. Clara was just a hair swap from the Invasion of the Bane Sarah Jane Smith, and Capaldi’s jacket is literally just a piece of paper coloured black, and slotted under the coat. I did try and sculpt one, but I think this one looks better.
Attachments
540CFAE7-8704-4D58-A89B-7DB9B68187A9.jpeg
540CFAE7-8704-4D58-A89B-7DB9B68187A9.jpeg (58.89 KiB) Viewed 454 times
Formerly ‘chocywhovian’ thankfully I’ve matured since then 😂

User avatar
Danoftardis
Posts: 2068
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:21 am
Location: Telos

Re: RhysCH’s Customs

Post by Danoftardis » Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:02 pm

Simple yet very effective customs, nice work. 👍
Image

User avatar
Deborah J
Posts: 2148
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:56 pm
Location: "I live in my house"

Re: RhysCH’s Customs

Post by Deborah J » Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:30 pm

Looks like you've also repainted clara's legs? or is that the red dress one with the dress painted blue? Either way, nice work.
Image

User avatar
rhysch
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:13 pm
Location: Manchester
Contact:

Re: RhysCH’s Customs

Post by rhysch » Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:38 pm

Deborah J wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:30 pm
Looks like you've also repainted clara's legs? or is that the red dress one with the dress painted blue? Either way, nice work.
I just swapped the legs from the B&M Clara with the ones on the general release one. I swapped the shoes too. The legs on the B&M body were a bit more sturdy, meaning I could get her into a few more a dynamic positions
Formerly ‘chocywhovian’ thankfully I’ve matured since then 😂

User avatar
Deborah J
Posts: 2148
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:56 pm
Location: "I live in my house"

Re: RhysCH’s Customs

Post by Deborah J » Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:47 pm

rhysch wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:38 pm
Deborah J wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:30 pm
Looks like you've also repainted clara's legs? or is that the red dress one with the dress painted blue? Either way, nice work.
I just swapped the legs from the B&M Clara with the ones on the general release one. I swapped the shoes too. The legs on the B&M body were a bit more sturdy, meaning I could get her into a few more a dynamic positions
Ah. Smart thinking.
Image

User avatar
Emperor Omega
Posts: 364
Joined: Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:08 pm
Location: Cybertron

Re: RhysCH’s Customs

Post by Emperor Omega » Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:31 pm

rhysch wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 4:31 pm
I still have no clue how to attach pictures so sorry if this doesn’t show up 😂
Nice figure, but Damn! My neck hurts from looking at it. :P

Post Reply