For Those Watching in USA (Episodes 1 & 2)

Anything About Doctor Who *Caution Spoilers*
porcelaingirl

For Those Watching in USA (Episodes 1 & 2)

Post by porcelaingirl »

Thanks to Fathom Events, American viewers can watch both the Premiere and Second episodes of the Second Series as well as a live-broadcast interiew from New York with Jodie, Mandip and Tosin in an actual cinema in several places in the USA on 5 January, 2020.

Check Fathom Events Website to find your closest cinema.

Mine happens to be a 45min. car trip. I'm recovering from recent maintenance so I hope I'm well enough to go and to get someone to go with me to provide transportation! Public transit here is not very good, especially not on a Sunday!

Cheers and blessings!

skifflebits

Re: For Those Watching in USA (Episodes 1 & 2)

Post by skifflebits »

I've got a couple of options in my area. Trying to decide if I'll actually do it. I'll have already seen part one on TV, so it's a matter of getting to see part 2 early.
Be nice or I'll bring back this: https://i.imgur.com/TGx4F7A.jpg

porcelaingirl

Re: For Those Watching in USA (Episodes 1 & 2)

Post by porcelaingirl »

Same here, but doing this means I'll get to see episode 2 early plus a live Q&A with Jodie and two of the three companions, so I'll take it! And I'll get to see it with my girlfriend <3 Being bisexual is awesome, but she's that much taller than me I do not get to double my wardrobe and neither does she :( but we both love each other lots and lots! And Doctor Who, too!