Re: B&M rerelease wishlist? (2020 & beyond)

Spannerintheworks

Post by Spannerintheworks »

dorkjackson wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:46 pm
greeneggsandspam wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:41 pm
I wish they would rerelease some of the earlier B and M sets, I missed a lot of the early ones.
I'd love a Master set with a Delgado, Ainley and a kitbashed S7B 11 standing in for Sacha Dhawan.
....with Delgado in a suit, a la Terror of the Autons or Mind of Evil. We've had Nehru Delgado at least 3-4 times; Variants are welcome.

I mean, if it must be Ainley in the suit too, ok. But it'd be nice if it was the "Survival" outfit if they can't do Traken. (This year's sets leaves me very optimistic for that velvet ensemble.)

If doing tux Dhawan (with Tux 10's body) instead lets the prior two or Traken Ainley happen, I'll take that. An existing Dhawan head means variants would easily happen later, and of those 3 Masters I'd most appreciate a Traken velvet Ainley and I'll take money saving moves on the other two to make it happen.

(All of them having their relevant TCE would be great, too.)

SJF

Post by SJF »

I’d love if we could get to a point where they start revising older figures as well. Like it would be cool to get a Missy figure with a serious hatless head. Obviously Classic Companions are the main priority right now but if things continue as they have been, we’ll soon run out of them and then it’ll perhaps be time to start looking at things like that.

And I’d love to have a definitive Twelfth Doctor figure. One with a waistcoat and without the Clown shoes. So basically just put the Series 9 head on the Series 8 body and make a new pvc waistcoat.

GSD

Post by GSD »

A definitive Capaldi not suffering from gigantism and a serious hatted S26 McCoy are almost certainly top of my wishlist. On the Big Finish front, an official War Master wouldn't go amiss either!

dorkjackson

Post by dorkjackson »

GSD wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:46 am
A definitive Capaldi not suffering from gigantism and a serious hatted S26 McCoy are almost certainly top of my wishlist. On the Big Finish front, an official War Master wouldn't go amiss either!
I've always felt that Yana was one of the weakest facial sculpts CO did so I'd happily see a more accurate looking version on the shelves.

SJF

Post by SJF »

They could stick a new Jacobi head on a repainted Bracewell body and that’d work quite well.

GSD

Post by GSD »

dorkjackson wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:48 am
GSD wrote:
I've always felt that Yana was one of the weakest facial sculpts CO did so I'd happily see a more accurate looking version on the shelves.
Honestly, I don't think the sculpt itself is that bad. I've seen some repaints that have made it shine, so I assume the two main players at fault are the paint apps and the weird waxy nature of it..

SJF wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:15 am
They could stick a new Jacobi head on a repainted Bracewell body and that’d work quite well.
Considering what we were able to get with Benton and Yates this coming wave, I'd like to see the Time of the Doctor Matt used. It's already built for swappable chest/shirt pieces, so all it needs is a nice new chest piece featuring a proper tie!

greeneggsandspam

Post by greeneggsandspam »

I would use s11 matt for sache dawan master personally
Eggs gon give it to ya

SJF

Post by SJF »

GSD wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:35 am
dorkjackson wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:48 am
GSD wrote:
Honestly, I don't think the sculpt itself is that bad. I've seen some repaints that have made it shine, so I assume the two main players at fault are the paint apps and the weird waxy nature of it..

SJF wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:15 am
Considering what we were able to get with Benton and Yates this coming wave, I'd like to see the Time of the Doctor Matt used. It's already built for swappable chest/shirt pieces, so all it needs is a nice new chest piece featuring a proper tie!
Yeah but the legs don’t really work well for Jacobi, plus I suspect we only got that piece for Benton and Yates because it was used for both of them.

Galactic YoYo

Post by Galactic YoYo »

"It seems that I am some kind of a Galactic yoyo" Jon Pertwee- The Claws of Axos

Doctor What

Post by Doctor What »

I really hope they make that fourth doctor, it is a very easy custom though that i've always meant to get around to.