Re: B&M rerelease wishlist? (2020 & beyond)

Koth2

Post by Koth2 »

Made both of them. The only problem with the 4th doctor is the waistcoat used above doesnt fit the body with the red coat. You'd have to use the bib from the Sontaran Experiment Doctor with the loose tie.

SJF

Post by SJF »

Koth2 wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 1:18 pm
Made both of them. The only problem with the 4th doctor is the waistcoat used above doesnt fit the body with the red coat. You'd have to use the bib from the Sontaran Experiment Doctor with the loose tie.
I thought you were Deborah for a second there.

Koth2

Post by Koth2 »

On a Saturday it's Susan! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I investigated the 4th Doctor outfits at the beginning of lockdown as I was a bit of a novice to his wardrobe! The contents are on my customs page if you want to have a look.

dorkjackson

Post by dorkjackson »

Someone suggested the reuse of the Axon Man body as a Uxarian Primitive which would work quite well. It'd also make a passable Raston Warrior Robot and a Voord.

Are there any other leotard/jump suit based monsters that it could feasibly serve as a base for?

Doctor What

Post by Doctor What »

dorkjackson wrote:
Sun Jun 21, 2020 1:09 pm
Someone suggested the reuse of the Axon Man body as a Uxarian Primitive which would work quite well. It'd also make a passable Raston Warrior Robot and a Voord.

Are there any other leotard/jump suit based monsters that it could feasibly serve as a base for?
I've probably mentioned it before, but as well as the Raston you could also do the androids from Earthshock.

Galactic YoYo

Post by Galactic YoYo »

I hope we can get a s6/7b 11 with a more accurate coat, the ones released in 2011 where just lazy.
"It seems that I am some kind of a Galactic yoyo" Jon Pertwee- The Claws of Axos

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J »

I never got any of the s6 matts, so I'd even take a straight reissue. Did they ever do the brown bow tie/cream shirt that came with the cowboy and beard matts, but with a normal head?

Doctor What

Post by Doctor What »

Deborah J wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:06 pm
I never got any of the s6 matts, so I'd even take a straight reissue. Did they ever do the brown bow tie/cream shirt that came with the cowboy and beard matts, but with a normal head?
They did, as a rarer variation on the blue shirt/blue tie one. He has the ball jointed arms as well.

Bottom of this page:
http://www.doctorwhotoys.net/eleventhdo ... eshirt.htm

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J »

Ah, cool cool, I knew there was a white shirt blue tie one, and a blue shirt blue tie, was never sure if the white shirt brown tie was real or just my imagination. I don't have any blue 11s, I have 3 s5 matts, all in red shirt, two doubles and a fez, considering I have like 8 figures of matt it's a pretty unbalanced colection.

Doctor What

Post by Doctor What »

Deborah J wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:18 pm
Ah, cool cool, I knew there was a white shirt blue tie one, and a blue shirt blue tie, was never sure if the white shirt brown tie was real or just my imagination. I don't have any blue 11s, I have 3 s5 matts, all in red shirt, two doubles and a fez, considering I have like 8 figures of matt it's a pretty unbalanced colection.
Always found it strange that they went back to the old arms in the TRU set with the blue tie and white shirt one. I mean I think they look better just because you get a better jacket shoulder shape but seems like a step backwards for articulation.